Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

guestimate
Nov 10, 2011

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

ask not what your webmaster can do for you

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

Senor Lowtax is our Captain pike. Instead of sending him to some magic planet to cure him we cured him with money.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I can buy a SPINE? Where? Whose? Do I have to put it in me now?

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Oh, never mind. Does he need another one? You can only put so many in your body at once, I think. More than five spines isn't healthy.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Kak posted:

I'm a little sissy fag and I like doing ballerina in nothing but my white briefs.

USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST

Punishment Reason: Homophobic slur.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Big Beef City posted:

Can you show us where this happened?

*points to no-no place on doll*

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
You want a spine? I can get you a spine, believe me.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Pistol_Pete posted:

This site works fine

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
The site does work fine though. If it didn’t you’d stop posting which is what we all hope for.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The forums seem to work okay for me and the one time I joined a xenforo based forum people kept using the emoticon response feature to rate my posts poop emoji so I don't like it

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Sid Vicious posted:

The forums seem to work okay for me and the one time I joined a xenforo based forum people kept using the emoticon response feature to rate my posts poop emoji so I don't like it
:hmmyes: ★★☆☆☆ want to rate higher but i just find this post mechanical and unrelatable

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

gary oldmans diary posted:

:hmmyes: ★★☆☆☆ want to rate higher but i just find this post mechanical and unrelatable

gently caress!

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Woof Blitzer posted:

He is apparently a hard person to deal with and has bad judgement in general. I think Lowtax will eventually die of nospineosis and maybe things will start getting done.

I'm hoping for a Willy Wonka scenario where a dying Lowtax donates his vast internet empire to a good hearted poster.

...Then that poster goes full Hitler and gasses everything. That poster is me.

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back

crabcakes dogg posted:

The site does work fine though. If it didn’t you’d stop posting which is what we all hope for.

You can post and that's about it. Still can't embed certain media, PMs are clunky and have a cap, search is lmao.

Also there did used to be an issue with posting itself where invisible posts would break threads but that genuinely seems fixed so :shrug:

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Well golly you should find another forum that meets your requirements. But you won’t because you’re brain damaged like the rest of ussss

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back
Yeah I should prob be made a ward of the state for buying an acct in tyool 2019

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

RVWinkle posted:

I'm hoping for a Willy Wonka scenario where a dying Lowtax donates his vast internet empire to a good hearted poster.

...Then that poster goes full Hitler and gasses everything. That poster is me.

Owning and running SA is really more of a curse type situation. If you try to shut it down your spine will stop doing spine things.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

The Management posted:

Owning and running SA is really more of a curse type situation. If you try to shut it down your spine will stop doing spine things.

So Lowtax successor must be a man (or woman, don't discriminate) born with no spine! This is his you cancel out a curse.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
OCAU recently updated from VB to XenForo and the new quote/reply system is really annoying.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Alan Smithee posted:

and when are we gonna get a pm storage info like even loving dogfucker forums have those

What’s your favorite forum about dog loving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

bird with big dick posted:

What’s your favorite forum about dog loving

gbs