Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Goku dies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Goku dies all the time, not really a spoiler at this point.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

super sweet best pal posted:

Goku dies all the time, not really a spoiler at this point.

True, but I was politely asked to leave the theater when I poured my 40 out for him (even though I knew in the end he'd be ressurected by his good pal Harry Potter).

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
The cameo by Goofy was pretty forced as well (thanks Disney, gosh do u guys have to buy everything?????) but brought some much needed slapstick when he got the gauntlet and accidentally killed off the other half of the universe.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
After game ends, there's a hidden preview after the credits!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lol car prob guaranteed got vandalized.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Let me tell you about the end of the game, loving sharks came up 4 goals in the 3rd and knocked the dumbass golden showers out in OT

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I hear Piccolo dies this time in a very bloody sexually charged epic fight scene to the death.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
this is why I play sandbox games, I make my own endgame, and by that i mean fail horribly at achieving anything.
but I get to choose some cool virtual threads to wear while collapsing.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

RocktheCaulk posted:

The cameo by Goofy was pretty forced as well (thanks Disney, gosh do u guys have to buy everything?????) but brought some much needed slapstick when he got the gauntlet and accidentally killed off the other half of the universe.
It’s all part of the Kingdom Hearts universe, apparently . But you would only understand what’s going on if you played the Nintendo DS game from 2011 and got the 3rd alternate ending. But only the limited edition release exclusive to Kroger.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

CJ catches the train

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Nooner posted:

Let me tell you about the end of the game, loving sharks came up 4 goals in the 3rd and knocked the dumbass golden showers out in OT

it was beautiful.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i was very surprised about how the avengers stuff was resolved in the first 5 minutes and then the theater started playing dragon ball super: broly

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

Big Beef City posted:

CJ catches the train

gently caress you for spoiling that, I've been attempting that mission for 14 years now and was just about to get it right!!!

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Strangely enough, I didn’t have to pee afterwards.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Laslow posted:

It’s all part of the Kingdom Hearts universe, apparently . But you would only understand what’s going on if you played the Nintendo DS game from 2011 and got the 3rd alternate ending. But only the limited edition release exclusive to Kroger.

Ah drat, I'm not in Kroger territory so that explains a few of the whackier plot points. I thought they handled goofys nude scene very tastefully though.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Tony Stark kills the Night King.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I hear Piccolo dies this time in a very bloody sexually charged epic fight scene to the death.

All fight scenes are sexually charged, if you think about it

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
Spoiler: yeah, it's exactly what you figured would happen about ten seconds after you finished watching Infinity War.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Coasterphreak posted:

Spoiler: yeah, it's exactly what you figured would happen about ten seconds after you finished watching Infinity War.

the hulk fucks?

im just kidding i already saw it

groot fucks

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
They start a new game and only half of them make new characters.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
It turns out that the other half are the ones who died, all the dust people are still alive in the real world, it's the Avengers and Captain Marvel and whoever else who are dead, and the movie takes place in the Death Universe.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

It turns out that the other half are the ones who died, all the dust people are still alive in the real world, it's the Avengers and Captain Marvel and whoever else who are dead, and the movie takes place in the Death Universe.

Can someone let me know when they get to the 'good' universe

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Big Beef City posted:

Can someone let me know when they get to the 'good' universe

Sadly both universes have Subway, so neither is 'good'.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
im gay

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
There's no post credit scene but just sit there and laugh at everyone holding in their piss.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Imagine four balls on the edge of a cliff

Dignity Van Houten fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Apr 28, 2019

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Turns out, Who was actually on first the whole time!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
ok I just saw Endgame and I'll give my two cents. I really enjoyed the structure of the first part if the movie (Back to the Future 2 style), but I found the second half less interesting. It was a cool CGI battle to be sure, but it did not feel as interesting as the battles with Thanos in Infinity War. I also found Thanos characterisation to be much less interesting than in Infinity War. Endgame Thanos is utterly irredeemable, he is just a typical Marvel evil guy (like Ronan from Guardians of the Galaxy 1). Captain Marvel was annoying in every scene she was featured (thankfully not much). Goon Thor was amazing.

That being said I was never bored, i was just hoping for a more interesting ending for Thanos. he was built up as a more complex villain in Infinity War, but we see nothing of that here. The Thanos that cares about life, that gives mercy to his opponents, that crys at Gamoras death, that guy isn't in Endgame. also the comic nerd in me got real upset when they pulled a Rick and Morty to use infinity stone from parallel universes. infinity stones only work in their own universe :colbert:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
i like the way they did starks death, a bit more dark than normal and quiet

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm so sick and tired of these drat games

Meaty Ore
Dec 17, 2011

My God, it's full of cat pictures!

They lost the stone that makes the blue portals.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
anyone who has already seen this movie should be ashamed

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I was also very disappointed that Drax did not get any payoff. His entire character arc is about trying to kill Thanos and he didn't even get a single line in this movie.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
It's really hosed up how they get the stones in the first five minutes of the movie and then spend the remaining 3 hours kill Thanos, bringing him back to life, and killing him again. Some real "Black Mirror" poo poo.

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.

Rutibex posted:

I was also very disappointed that Drax did not get any payoff. His entire character arc is about trying to kill Thanos and he didn't even get a single line in this movie.

At least his family was resurrected.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I for one can't wait to see this movie on a cross country flight in a few months.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Lambert posted:

gently caress you for spoiling that, I've been attempting that mission for 14 years now and was just about to get it right!!!

I didn't remember having much trouble with that mission the first time I played San Andreas. When I went back years later I somehow got stuck there for a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I call dibs on making the next Endgame spoilers thread in GBS