Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
It is saturday and that means it is the weekend baby no more work!!!

What are you up to today? Me I made some breakfast (nooner style sausage mcmuffins) then chilled out in bed for a while, now I'm going out to run errands with my wife. We are going to the Ranch 99 and then also the Ralphs. Later we will have dinner and then probably "netflix and chill" which is actually like netfilxing a cool documentary and discussing it a lot (:

What are you doing today??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I'm washing my hair.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
I bought a new weed eater and then used it. Then I put a new cabin air filter in my car. Now I'm considering a nap. I've become everything I thought I wouldn't.

jeffery
Jan 1, 2013
waiting smoking shatter in a ice storm

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
doing gently caress all for a change i will not be shamed i am always so busy just recent

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Drinking beer and doing laundry. Posting.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Working

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
Posting on SA while watching baseball. Later on I'll probably post on SA while playing video games.

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

It's a perfect day for some mayhem!

I got to play some City of Heroes and eat cold pizza this morning, but then I cleaned up the house a bit and now I'm chillin' at the Les Schwab waiting for my tires to get changed.

Once I get my car back I've got a few errands to run, and then it's tacos and board game night at a fellow goon's house.

Indiana
Feb 28, 2003
We named the dog Indiana!
Went to a job interview at home depot this morning, just a part time second job. Went grocery shopping with my wife after that.

Just reading the forums at the moment. Might gently caress around listening to podcasts later. Then drink a few beers this evening.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Laughing at autism steam rollers and trying to ignore my own 'tism.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
My Saturday and Sunday are switched this week and it's loving me up. Today I slept in, now I'm doing laundry and cleaning while blasting Britney Spears, traditional Sunday activities. I'm staying in tonight because I'm going out tomorrow, but at least tonight I'll have the excitement of making lunches for the week :toot:

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Relentless posted:

I got to play some City of Heroes

:eyepop:

What is this? Didn't the servers close like five years ago.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Nurge posted:

Seconding this.

Gimme a seat in your time machine, Blunt Man will save Metropolis once and for all!

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

I ran 11 miles this morning. Thought about staying in bed and doing it tomorrow but I didn't. Now I'm doing nothing because I'm tired and it's windy as all hell and rainy outside. I could do something productive later but I probably won't.

Re: City of Heroes, there's a private server or something now, I think there's a thread in Games or the MMO forum about it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Nurge posted:

It's not a video game, friend.

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Drove home from the coast, slept for an hour in the afternoon. I’m gonna watch all the entries for this year’s Eurovision now and drink whisky. Life is good

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
I haven't even played a video game post-N64 but I still heard that news https://kotaku.com/discovery-of-a-secret-fan-run-city-of-heroes-server-ca-1834254587

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Big Beef City posted:

It's not a video game, friend.

That sounds foreboding.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Anne Whateley posted:

I haven't even played a video game post-N64 but I still heard that news https://kotaku.com/discovery-of-a-secret-fan-run-city-of-heroes-server-ca-1834254587

This is the dumbest loving poo poo I've ever heard.

quote:

In the wake of that server’s discovery last week, the City of Heroes community has been thrown into chaos.

Oh no! Not "the City of Heroes Community"! Pouring into the streets in grief filled anguish for a game released 17 years ago and was shut down almost 7 ago and has been a constant source of demand throughout that entire time. Certainly not a moment goes by every waking second of the day that I and billions like me around the world aren't shouting out in agony over the loss of our virtual spandex simulator from a decade ago and it's definitely not just ever more entitled nerds who feel that we're somehow owed something now on some level. No, certainly not.

FlaxAxis
Dec 24, 2014

sup #entitlitos
sitting at a library downloading youtube videos about cooking and playing vidya

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.
I'm getting steaks, mashed potatos, and green beans with shitakes ready for the family to ungratefully stuff into their maws.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Swapped the winter tires to the summer tires today. Been driving the studded winters around with no ice or snow for the last two weeks.

Dropped the snowblower off the tractor, but did not get to the chains.

Talked with sister and the niece for a good 45 minutes.

3rd load of laundry about to get folded. Then hiking around the property for a bit as the sun has come out.

Chicken fajitas and Star Wars for the evening.

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.
i met with a new tattoo artist today who's got an insane classical sculpture and oil painting background along with a super good handle on anatomy. going to get two pieces down my calves, Venus on one side and Mars on the other. Dude seemed like he was really interested in my ideas and by the end of the session he'd shown me a lot of sample pieces with stuff i hadn't even considered. going to get Venus done at the end of august, guy says he can do the whole piece in a single 6-8 hour session for about 1500 bucks.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I need to learn how to use an app for lists. I keep losing my post-it notes.

Colorfinger
Feb 5, 2001

i'm about to post a thread about singing for the internet

then i'm going to sing for the internet (or maybe just for myself, but either way i'm gonna sing for a while)

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I'm celebrating my health. I'm not Lowtax after all.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
playing super metroid, like every other day

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
My husband woke me up apparently wanting to have mediocre sex because I was still half asleep and congested, then we went to the Earth Day expo.

Indiana posted:

Went to a job interview at home depot this morning, just a part time second job. Went grocery shopping with my wife after that.

Just reading the forums at the moment. Might gently caress around listening to podcasts later. Then drink a few beers this evening.

I don't understand second jobs that aren't like freelance gigs or contract employment. Does that mean you work like more than 40 hours?

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.
Watching an internet spaceship while listening to the crazy cat lady show my wife is watching.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Bumped into an old friend I had totally lost contact with while I was out and about, crazy poo poo his sister actually just moved out if the exact apartment my wife and I just moved into.

Also came home to a letter that they are raising our rent by $22/month because of capital improvement, anyone know what the gently caress that is? I looked it up on google but it basically just sounded like a way for landlords to gently caress with you. Is this even legal? We had no notice or warning and like our lease didnt say anything about it, like is this how they get around the fact that our building is rent controlled by just nickle and diming us?

I'm all mad and about to drink a bunch of vodka about it

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Eatin' nachos and drinking beer G :cheers:

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
Just chillin like a villain wbu

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
Capital improvement means they did something to make the place better. Like my management company replaced the boiler and poo poo, and based on the number of bedrooms you had, everyone's rent went up like $2-10. It could be totally legit but it could also be to gently caress with you, especially if you really are rent-controlled rather than rent-stabilized. What did they say they did?

Indiana
Feb 28, 2003
We named the dog Indiana!

Three Olives posted:

I don't understand second jobs that aren't like freelance gigs or contract employment. Does that mean you work like more than 40 hours?

I work 4am to -12pm On my full time job. I would be working at this gig 1 to 6 most likely. Not the worst, not the best. Not even sure if i got the fucken thing.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Got home from work, cooked a bunch of poo poo and ate it, drinking light beer.

Also watching 7hr train movie on Netflix lmao

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
chargin’ the ol’ crystal

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!
I spent the day with my sick mother making sure she asked her doctors all the things she needed to know after her stay in the emergency room's Outpatient Observation area. Then I took her home, made sure she had dinner, made sure her neighbors knew what was up, told her to call or text me if she needed anything at all, reminded her I would be over tomorrow to do her shopping, and told her goodnight before I went home to try to get a little rest before trying to meet a deadline before tomorrow.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Beer and the Food Netwerk.

Maybe some Tropico 4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Watched some f1, went out for breakfast and a two hour easy walk in the sun. Then just rested at the old apartment browsing the smartphone and looking after the family.