Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Le Saboteur posted:

Give Jim Miller some more cans to wrap up his career.

He should get to fight the human embodiment of lyme disease for ultimate revenge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Brut posted:

Is Esparza usually this deadpan?

she always has that look on her face during intros

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

crazy to think that a guy that took nearly all 15 minutes to knock out chase sherman would be a betting favorite, but this is against andrei arlovski in this, the year of our lord, 2019

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

cut all heavyweights

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

LETS MUTHERFUKERS

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

aww ben :(

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

gifford will need to wear that headband all the time to cover up that dent in his skull

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

CommonShore posted:

Oh poo poo I just realized that if Lineker wins that there's a very good chance that we'll get to see him fight The Muppet next.

I think Aljo and Jimmie Rivera, aka the last 2 dudes Moraes killed, are gonna fight for a title eliminator

But Lineker vs Garbrandt would be :krad:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

CommonShore posted:

Aljo and Jimmie Rivera already fought. Aljo won.

bluh, meant assuncao

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

sandhagen is a coward for using movement

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

i hope we see some classic glover wrestling

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

i need to see a cowboy oliveira and johnnie walker dance party

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

cowboy's head scar from when gunni nelson opened up his brain is still v prominent

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

it's easy to armchair analysis and say that cowboy should have stuck with throwing long, straight punches, like he was tagging perry in the 1st, but he should have stuck with throwing long, straight punches like he was tagging perry in the 1st

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

old.flv posted:

holy poo poo this Dmitri guy looks like a fat dad IT worker

i think he starred in the russian remake of everybody loves raymond

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Yeah they put him in the co main in his debut too, just this time they scouted out a guy lovely enough to fight him. I guess they think there would be crossover appeal for ESPN because Greg hardy was in the NFL, but he hasn't played football in a long time and he got run out of the league for being a poo poo head so I don't know if that audience really exists

Controversy Creates Cash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

those body shots have done some work

hermanson up 2-1, but i think the tide is turning