Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

LobsterMobster posted:

cut all heavyweights

I'm not watching the fights because I'm at work but I agree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

That was loving pathetic from Ion, I've never seen anyone blatantly quit for so little before. He didn't even pretend to fight the choke, after the lame theatrics and dirty fighting too, gently caress him.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

That fight ruled

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

End trashweight

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

How drunk is Al right now, lmao

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Yeah they put him in the co main in his debut too, just this time they scouted out a guy lovely enough to fight him. I guess they think there would be crossover appeal for ESPN because Greg hardy was in the NFL, but he hasn't played football in a long time and he got run out of the league for being a poo poo head so I don't know if that audience really exists

I really can't figure out why Dana White is stanning this dude so hard