Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I was winning my xfl league lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Who made it longer, XFL or AAFL?

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Silly Burrito posted:

Dammit, I had you all right in the palm of my hand.

https://twitter.com/xfl2020/status/1238242448075304961?s=20

I declare myself the Goon XFL champion because I said it first.

Pretty sure I'm the only undefeated guy

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Ben Nevis posted:

Pretty sure I'm the only undefeated guy

Doesn’t matter, called first and have the most points. It’s a scientific fact. :colbert:

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

What the poo poo are the Texans thinking

trdn89
Aug 16, 2008
hey, when you have a chance to finish third in your division for the next few years, you gotta take it

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Ches maybe DJ will be useful for you now. Probably not but maybe

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Corona boredom question:

In a PPR dynasty league, I have Dalvin Cook, Derrick Henry, and Aaron Jones. Would you trade Henry or Jones to a wideout like Tyreek Hill or Devante Adams? Just in a vacuum.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Ty1990 posted:

Corona boredom question:

In a PPR dynasty league, I have Dalvin Cook, Derrick Henry, and Aaron Jones. Would you trade Henry or Jones to a wideout like Tyreek Hill or Devante Adams? Just in a vacuum.

If you could swing Jones for Hill.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Ty1990 posted:

Corona boredom question:

Easily, yeah. I'd do either RB for either WR, though I may be feeling a little too sure of Hill avoiding other discipline or legal issues.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Hill was just granted full custody of his kids as an aside

ares
Feb 5, 2004
i'm here for the gangbang
I just got offered Mike Evans for my 1.07 and N’keal Harry. I am hurting at RB and was gonna draft two at 1.07 and 1.08. I assume I should still smash accept on this?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

ares posted:

I just got offered Mike Evans for my 1.07 and N’keal Harry. I am hurting at RB and was gonna draft two at 1.07 and 1.08. I assume I should still smash accept on this?

Yup

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
E: whoops misread that, yeah you should mash, N'Keal Harry stinks

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Have a friend who’s setting up a new dynasty league and is looking at using MFL. From what I’ve seen they seem fairly complicated to set up and run.

Can anyone point me somewhere where we can learn the ins and outs of setting up and running a league there?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Use sleeper for the love of God.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Use sleeper for the love of God.

They don’t do salary caps or contracts unfortunately.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I did 75% of the Scott Fish Bowl draft without ever figuring out how to draft players on the website (I had to use the app) despite using MFL in the past.

MFL is such a disaster.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

dkj posted:

Have a friend who’s setting up a new dynasty league and is looking at using MFL. From what I’ve seen they seem fairly complicated to set up and run.

Can anyone point me somewhere where we can learn the ins and outs of setting up and running a league there?

MFL's interface is horrible, but it is at least documented. Open up the help and do a lot of reading and you can muddle through. There's all kinds of stuff you can do with an MFL league that you can't do anywhere else. Particularly for dynasty, where every league seems to be a little different.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

MLF is a disaster of a site but still the best for dynasty. That is more of a testament on how other sites treat dynasty than anything but it is what it is. If your dynasty league goes beyond just keeping a couple of players then they are your best bet.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Has anyone tried Sleepers fantasy app for a dynasty league?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

RCarr posted:

Has anyone tried Sleepers fantasy app for a dynasty league?

Yes I'm commissioner in a goon dynasty league using sleeper and it's loving great. There's some weird quirks that still need to be worked out with how it works on the app vs website but I cannot emphasize how much better it is.

We actually slow drafted last year (10 hour timer) and it went off perfectly.

trdn89
Aug 16, 2008
Are there any resources for finding dynasty leagues who are looking for people to join? I floated the idea of starting one to the folks in my league and got zero interest.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

trdn89 posted:

Are there any resources for finding dynasty leagues who are looking for people to join? I floated the idea of starting one to the folks in my league and got zero interest.

Yes, but as I type this I completely forgot the guys name and his hosting service.

He runs the Commission Impossible podcast and has a dynasty hosting service.

There’s also Footclan leagues but haven’t looked into it much.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

trdn89 posted:

Reddit findaleague

Rotoworld forums

Are two busiest I believe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
New season, new thread:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3920321