Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Some Guy TT has issued a correction as of 22:59 on Apr 9, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
wtf is that sparker of the house one in reference to

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

hubris.height posted:

wtf is that sparker of the house one in reference to

I assume how she always want's to get rid of who ever's the current speaking as they're never her exact brand of crazy.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Random memory: remember when there was a meme about eating tide pods and right-wing media was apparently convinced kids were actually eating tide pods IRL and Branco made a bunch of cartoons about stupid youngsters (anyone under 45) eating tide pods and voting Democrat

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

[Politurds] There's another one of those gay rainbows.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Horsey succs so bad and as the Queen of Seattle we apologize for him

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
horsey minimized his horniness, maximized his racism

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Wouldn't the Latino guy be more likely to refer to himself by his nationality not latino

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Uncle Wemus posted:

Wouldn't the Latino guy be more likely to refer to himself by his nationality not latino

Maybe not in the context of being called latinx

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Dr. Killjoy posted:

horsey minimized his horniness, maximized his racism

he's really bad now, lol

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Lying awake at night thinking about those slandered judges

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Also lying awake at night thinking about those slandered judges, but in an uncomfortably creepy sexual way

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Lol I like this one

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
It's not slander if it's true, is my late night thoughts about those judges

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

(dont say horseys bomb rear end titties dont say horseys bomb rear end titties dont say horseys bomb rear end titties) i too thought of a joke about late night judges

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Those tiddies are mid at best

Anyway, lol at getting mad about other people talking about the once and future president of America, and/or needing to spend thousands of dollars at a resort or something to stop thinking about Trump! Talk about derangement syndrome.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
huh i spoke too soon

Dr. Killjoy has issued a correction as of 02:32 on Apr 18, 2024

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

Biden physically supporting Bibi so he can continue the mass slaughter uninterrupted, AGC?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

tokin opposition posted:

Those tiddies are mid at best

Anyway, lol at getting mad about other people talking about the once and future president of America, and/or needing to spend thousands of dollars at a resort or something to stop thinking about Trump! Talk about derangement syndrome.

judge slander really gets Horsey worked up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008