Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Makes u think....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

wait, since when does Ben consider Roger Stone a traitor?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Do you think Ben draws the star of David on the Globalists when he inks and then just colors over it, or what?

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

keep on fashing

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

zoom...and enhance....

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Has trump ever worn a grey suit? Its weird that ben always draws him in grey.

black makes it hard to show off trump's enormous package.

Mywhatacleanturtle posted:

wait, since when does Ben consider Roger Stone a traitor?

thats probalby soros

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeMyGod/status/1217145445203365888

found this in an old thread and all i could think was my god it finally happened

oh uh heres the new one too

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

bomb rear end titties

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Ben Garrison once again manifesting his sick human-airplane chimera fetish

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

lol if he thinks anyone in power will be threatened by this.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

bomb rear end titties

lmao the perfect response

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
The articulated nipples on the bombs :discourse:

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Legit thought this was a Kelly for maybe three seconds.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

The windows on the plane are so small that you can't quite make out Trump in there.

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

bomb rear end titties

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

no whammies no whammies

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

I'm glad Garrison found a perfect target and pissed off it was when he switched to full digital. Can't even laugh cause the gradients look like booty

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

fake news biden could never say her name right

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Cause of death: DISAPPEAR

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Saying this as a guy who hates Joe Biden, there is absolutely no reason to make Biden the star of this cartoon other than current political expedience

the Clintons would have been a better choice for Garrison (Trump would have been a better choice in general lol)

e: it would be 150% in-character for Biden to be on The Logs but I've never heard that he was and you'd think that would come up

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Say what you will about Biden, he doesn't seem to have been on the grift train.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

loquacius posted:

Saying this as a guy who hates Joe Biden, there is absolutely no reason to make Biden the star of this cartoon other than current political expedience

the Clintons would have been a better choice for Garrison (Trump would have been a better choice in general lol)

e: it would be 150% in-character for Biden to be on The Logs but I've never heard that he was and you'd think that would come up

And it's weirdly out of character for Garrison to draw a political enemy so favorably. Look at that Joe Biden. Look at the hairline that totally isn't in full retreat despite being all plugs because we all saw him go bald 45 years ago. Look at the posture Biden hasn't had in 35 years. The actually being present at all, also not resembling real Joe Biden. And then, as mentioned, there's the fact he said a real sentence and got a name correct without falling down, having an eye fill with blood, or any of his brains leak out of his ears. Garrison's drawing of Joe Biden is nearly as divorced from the reality of the man as his drawings of Donald Trump.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

DROWNED
(PRISON SHOWER)

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

biden was way too much of a dweeb to have known epstein

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
:giantthunk:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Who's the guy on the left with the Voldemort nose and the non-pointy head?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Stone really is unrecognizable without his pronounced sloping caveman brow

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
famously not a crook nixon

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer
I never tire of right-wing assholes suddenly bemoaning capitalism as soon as a giant corporation does a thing (for pure profit motives) that go against them. Buckle up Ben, this is what you profess to love, and you can't hide it behind weaselwords like "crony capitalism". It's straight up capitalism, and that you're unable to figure it out makes me giggle.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

They’re only against things insofar as they perceive their team as not being the ones doing those things. “White genocide” is bad but genocide carried out by whites is good, and capitalism is bad if the capitalist is black or doesn’t want genocide that helps them. They don’t have a problem with tyranny or genocide as long as they’re the ones in charge.

And they think everyone thinks like them, hence BLM being terrorists out to kill white people and global warming being a hoax that will enslave and kill whites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

that’s the NFL for you, famously supporting Kaep’s employment