Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

CharlestheHammer posted:

wait why is one of the birds racism

white genocide wouldn't fit on the crow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

ArmZ posted:

white genocide wouldn't fit on the crow

what if you made it a fat crow

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

i hosted a great goon meet and all i got was this lousy avatar
Grimey Drawer

CharlestheHammer posted:

Letting black people vote is racist against white people.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

T. Bombastus
Feb 18, 2013

CharlestheHammer posted:

One of the arguments conservatives are testing out right now is that it's actually racist to be against voter ID, because you're saying that black people are too incompetent to get an ID.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Mike Lester (who beats his wife) has also made a couple of cartoons saying liberals are the real racists for moving the All-Star Game out of Georgia, because now all the black owned businesses that were there won't get any of the revenue from the game. So it could be that too.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Goddammit, i agree with Ben Garrison.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/SoloRayForce/status/1380142716953243649?s=19

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

CharlestheHammer posted:

it’s the jim crow

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

this feels pretty desperate

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
He seems most scared of masks being permanent

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

he doesn't change the future, he destroys his ability to perceive change

agc

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

having my protege (I think??) make a comic about what a farseeing prophet I am

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Goddammit Ben why did you release the police state ghost

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Feldegast42 posted:

I took it as her trying to get on his good side because he’s probably been screaming and shooting holes in the wall since biden’s inauguration

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Cloks posted:

he doesn't change the future, he destroys his ability to perceive change

agc

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Man, they had better hurry up on Agenda 21. It's been like 20 years and now they only have like six months of 2021 left. Starting to think that the new world order isn't going to arrive on time.

peepeepants
Oct 9, 2001

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

Feldegast42 posted:

Tina Toon is Ben's wife

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Defunding police-attacking legal gun owners

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

senpai notice me

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Is that supposed to show him in a positive light

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Yes, the cartoon is saying "Ben is so smart that he totally called that all of these things would happen!" despite none of those things having actually happened.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

what are agenda 21 and 2030

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

I don't know what 2030 is, but Agenda 21 has been a bugbear for conspiracy theorists for ages. It's a non-binding resolution from the UN that essentially says "We should do something about poverty and lack of health care and help create a more sustainable population, also protecting the environment is a good thing and social equality is pretty cool."

To conspiracy theorists, Agenda 21 is an eco-fascist initiative that will cause the UN to take over the US and seize everyone's private property, as well as kill off most of the world's population. Glenn Beck even wrote co-opted a novel that talked about how Agenda 21 turns the world into a dystopian hellscape where people are forced to ride bikes everywhere.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

a) Crystal balls aren't hollow.
b) She's really bad.

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

loquacius posted:

Defunding police-attacking legal gun owners
First thing I saw too lol

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

???

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

just hilarious that conservatives think joe loving biden is the tiniest bit interested in gun control of any sort

yeah that's just loving baffling :confused:

like yes, get everyone vaccinated as quickly as possible, yes it won't be perfect for all possible future variants, not vaccinating people is just plain much much worse in every scenario

Flesh Forge has issued a correction as of 13:21 on Apr 10, 2021

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Tom Smykowski posted:

He seems most scared of masks being permanent

a lotta people really fixate on that one whereas I'm legit glad it's gonna be socially acceptable for probably the rest of my life to mask up in public. we shoulda been doing this the whole time, it's fuckin' great. second year now wearing a mask and hey turns out my allergies aren't as bad if I have any protection at all against pollen! winter '20 was the first in my life where I didn't get a cold or flu. and if I have bad breath it only affects me now

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

sucks you werent born in korea dude even prepandemic no one would bat an eyelash at someone wearing a mask wherever thanks to yellow dust

a fact that curiously seems to have gone completely unnoticed by korea experts who concluded that actually neoconfucian submission to authority figures explains why koreans comply with mask mandates

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

mr Scoop
Feb 13, 2006

Help! Someone! Cut my head off, it's trying to murder the rest of me!

Grimey Drawer

its a race to get people vaccinated before any variants that the vaccine doesn't work against mutate/spread. i think its supposed to be a pro-vaccine cartoon but the metaphor is incredibly stupid

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
trying to race in front of a train is almost universally considered reckless and very bad, so it would be a real shock to me if that cartoon was supposed to be pro-vaccine :confused:

not saying you're wrong, it really doesn't make any sense in any context I can think of.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

My reading was "it's a very hard thing we're trying to do, getting to herd immunity before the variants mess everything up"

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

The belt tuck in is powerful kelly energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

well
regulated
militia