Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Put it in L!

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
the car is such a great symbol and it's powerful because it's seldom used in editorial cartooning

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
And yet that 45 car still couldn't beat him!

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

you have unearthed a very dusty file in my brain

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

I can't believe how badly the loving M&Ms thing broke right wing brains.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Twelve by Pies posted:

It’s really pretty fascinating how horny they are for them isn’t it

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

HashtagGirlboss posted:

It’s really pretty fascinating how horny they are for them isn’t it

Rolling Stone: Let the Green M&M Be a Nasty Little Slut

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Twelve by Pies posted:

it's even worse than the mr potatohead thing

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
bring back baby nut

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

bring back baby nut

congrats on the star

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Counterpoint: this article is funny and good actually

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Tucker Carlson apparently being irl mad is funny in a different way though

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

loquacius posted:

Tucker Carlson apparently being irl mad is funny in a different way though

the woke left won't rest until they've rendered every cartoon unfuckable!

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

never understood the pilgrimages to the big...store...of m&ms at times square. its always horny

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

sweet trudeau and hella justin

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
More gushin' nasty mandates from ol ben

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

What was the M&M thing?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

What was the M&M thing?

m&m's is getting in on the culture war. they added or announced plans to add either a nonbinary or trans-identifying m&m mascot to the lineup while they continue doing child slavery for the actual chocolate.

guess what story gets the most traction

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

GIGGLE!

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

Lib and let die posted:

m&m's is getting in on the culture war. they added or announced plans to add either a nonbinary or trans-identifying m&m mascot to the lineup while they continue doing child slavery for the actual chocolate.

guess what story gets the most traction
I don't think they even did that. The two female M&M characters used to wear stiletto heels and gogo boots and they're redesigning it so one of them wears sneakers and the other just wears lower heels. Since the shoes are the only secondary sexual character of an M&M, Tucker Carlson interpreted this as a trans agenda thing.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Pitch posted:

I don't think they even did that. The two female M&M characters used to wear stiletto heels and gogo boots and they're redesigning it so one of them wears sneakers and the other just wears lower heels. Since the shoes are the only secondary sexual character of an M&M, Tucker Carlson interpreted this as a trans agenda thing.

doesn't one of them also have a weird set of DSLs? I wanna say the green one?

Like, why does an M&M need seductive fluffy lips

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

My interpretation is that they made a really half-assed attempt to stir poo poo up to bury the child slavery thing, but it was kind of weak and nobody cared, so Tucker Carlson did an on-air rant about how mad he is at slightly less fuckable chocolate because Logan Roy called him on the phone and threatened to tell everyone about his vehicular homicide or something

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Lib and let die posted:

Like, why does an M&M need seductive fluffy lips

So it makes you wanna gently caress it?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Oh, no, I only keep that stuff around in case I get IK buttons somewhere for jokes in the lepers colony, scouts honor

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Pitch posted:

They also changed the arms/legs of the M&Ms from skin tone color to white, and I think they may have shortened the eyelashes on the green M&M? I'm not sure about that second one, but the first one is definite.

loquacius posted:

My interpretation is that they made a really half-assed attempt to stir poo poo up to bury the child slavery thing

I think someone pointed out the child slavery thing was written about in 2021, making it unlikely that the redesign was a response to that. At the very least, the fact that some people seem to have only heard about the child slavery due to this is a good sign that if they wanted to bury that, they would have just done nothing.

Zombie Dachshund
Feb 26, 2016

thought one: there aren’t any white M&Ms
thought two: white chocolate is gross, but Garrison would absolutely pretend to love it if he thought it would trigger the libs

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/WardSutton/status/1485722067764846594

I feel like Kelly is slowly taking over Ward's brain Fight Club-style even if the message is good

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Twelve by Pies posted:

They also changed the arms/legs of the M&Ms from skin tone color to white, and I think they may have shortened the eyelashes on the green M&M? I'm not sure about that second one, but the first one is definite.

I think someone pointed out the child slavery thing was written about in 2021, making it unlikely that the redesign was a response to that. At the very least, the fact that some people seem to have only heard about the child slavery due to this is a good sign that if they wanted to bury that, they would have just done nothing.

I think nestle took all the child slavery heat because their name was on the Supreme Court ruling last year. If I understand right the victims are trying to sue again under a different legal strategy

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Zombie Dachshund posted:

thought one: there aren’t any white M&Ms

https://www.mms.com/en-us/white-mms-bulk-candy/p/white-mms-bulk-candy

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

change my name posted:

https://twitter.com/WardSutton/status/1485722067764846594

I feel like Kelly is slowly taking over Ward's brain Fight Club-style even if the message is good

Ward looks in a dresser mirror, scrutinizing an expanding waistline. He notices a whiskey sour in his hand and promptly drops it in surprise.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

where's the blackface???? disappointing.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

FFT
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Lib and let die posted:

no no no, they aren't child slavers, they knowingly pay child slavers for the produce required to make chocolate.

totally different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011