Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Soros owl looks cute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Even when he draws AOC as a horse he's gotta draw a butt crack on her.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Tom Smykowski posted:

Soros owl looks cute

Dem Voter is pretty cool too.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

"Hmm, how can create a cartoon combining a halloween theme and cutting political commentary? Ooh, I can just throw a load of random poo poo together."

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Stoatbringer posted:

"Hmm, how can create a cartoon combining a halloween theme and cutting political commentary? Ooh, I can just throw a load of random poo poo together."

- every political cartoonist

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
soros owl would make a good av

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

is there a reason conspiracy minded fascists cling to Soros as the supposed ringleader besides the fact that he donates to milquetoast democratic causes?

edit: oh wait, I forgot he was Jewish.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i like that it's halloween, so the normally mundane world of sleepy hollow is made appropriately eerie by changing it to creepy hollow.

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

b_d posted:

i like that it's halloween, so the normally mundane world of sleepy hollow is made appropriately eerie by changing it to creepy hollow.

Like, the derogatory moniker for Joe Biden is “sleepy Joe”, he could have changed nothing and it would be better.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

cumshitter posted:

soros owl would make a good av

Doesn't someone already have one

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
multiple people having very similar avatars is the greatest ode to political cartoons you can do

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Is that... Alec Baldwin by the smoking gun?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Sometimes I get the urge to change to a Boston sports av again (Jaylen Brown this time) but my politoons av brand is too entrenched by this point

I basically am Michael Ramirez as drawn by Matt Bors now

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

b_d posted:

I’ve been to sleepy hollow several times and it’s quite mundane

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Yup that whole thing was of course politicized immediately in every dumb way possible

The weirdest part of the right wing culture war is that they think all these rich Hollywood people are communists

I fuckin wish

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT

Good soup! posted:

Legit lmfao

tina toon is hilarious :D

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

loquacius posted:

Yup that whole thing was of course politicized immediately in every dumb way possible

The weirdest part of the right wing culture war is that they think all these rich Hollywood people are communists

I fuckin wish

the same way anyone to the right of the leftmost cspammer is a lib, anyone to the left of the rightmost trumper is a communist

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean most of those people identify as a lib so I don’t think it works as a comparison, considering communist is a dirty word

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

whaley posted:

tina toon is hilarious :D

She is the artist Ben wishes he could be

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Good soup! posted:

She is the artist Ben wishes he could be

More accurately, she is the artist Ben is when he throws her a dashed-off sketch to color in to shut her up for FIVE GODDAM SECONDS WOMAN I HAVE WORK TO DO

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

yes that is why it's labeled AB

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean most of those people identify as a lib so I don’t think it works as a comparison, considering communist is a dirty word

Yeah the comparison here would be if non-sex-pests called anyone to the right of the most radical c-spammer a Nazi, or if chuds called Mitt Romney a communist, which someone has probably done yeah

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

loquacius posted:

if chuds called Mitt Romney a communist, which someone has probably done yeah

this is 100% a thing that people have done

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Garrison thinks that the shooting wasn't an accident and that Alec Baldwin wanted to murder that woman, because ????

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Twelve by Pies posted:

Garrison thinks that the shooting wasn't an accident and that Alec Baldwin wanted to murder that woman, because ????

Conservatives will immediately assume the worst of anyone that speaks up against Trump

I've seen some accuse Patton Oswalt of murdering his wife

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
baldwin was so geeked up on anti-trump liberal rage he started blasting and should get life.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Mywhatacleanturtle posted:

is there a reason conspiracy minded fascists cling to Soros as the supposed ringleader besides the fact that he donates to milquetoast democratic causes?

edit: oh wait, I forgot he was Jewish.

He also was extremely involved in funding political groups all over Eastern Europe and China, which plays right into the puppetmaster bullshit. But he did this at the behest of American interests, hand in glove with the US government, and the groups he funded were all center to far-right anticommunists who now demonize him. Victor Orban, hilariously, was involved with a Soros funded outfit when he was younger. He's demonized in America because of increasing crossover between American and European reactionary thought. There are more powerful Jewish democrats if that was the only issue.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I have a theory why soros gets the overwhelming majority of the "rich manipulator behind literally all the leftists" like seriously it's always either him or the rothschilds (also jews, hmm) who are behind everything, it's mostly because they're jewish

can't think of any gentile figure even in the ballpark, in this context

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Flesh Forge posted:

I have a theory why soros gets the overwhelming majority of the "rich manipulator behind literally all the leftists" like seriously it's always either him or the rothschilds (also jews, hmm) who are behind everything, it's mostly because they're jewish

Bill Gates?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Flesh Forge posted:

It's amazing how there's no such backlash against Sheldon Adelson.
Also bill gates is gentile Soros

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Twelve by Pies posted:

He was method acting.

https://mobile.twitter.com/alecbaldwln____/status/911425278123048960

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

HootTheOwl posted:

It's amazing how there's no such backlash against Sheldon Adelson.
Also bill gates is gentile Soros

I've got some good news for you about Sheldon Adelson if you're wondering why there's no backlash against him at the moment.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

okay yeah there's one guy.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

It's funny that Soros remains a boogeyman to the right even though the guy who got him to that status (Glenn Beck) has mostly fallen out of favor with them.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Twelve by Pies posted:

Halyna Hutchins had information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

:itwaspoo:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Mary Annette posted:

More accurately, she is the artist Ben is when he throws her a dashed-off sketch to color in to shut her up for FIVE GODDAM SECONDS WOMAN I HAVE WORK TO DO

projection. i'm sure their relationship is harmonious. and passionate

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017

Incredibly inconsistent quality. Is long covid still a possibility?

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Why is the pope pulling Joe Biden, is our president being controlled by papists?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Cat Puke posted:

Incredibly inconsistent quality. Is long covid still a possibility?

Halloween one possibly drawn pre-covid and just saved until Halloween to drop, since there's only one topical bit that might have just been added in.

The current one looks kinda low effort for him even for a Tina Toon.