Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
has anyone ever pointed out that half the time uk political cartoons are just two hideous goblins on a boat for some reason?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

check out these boat goblins

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

loquacius posted:

Also, Tinsley

if i made this I would live every day of the rest of my life in perpetual shame and embarrassment

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
but for tinsley it was only teusday

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

Holbert dump what's my man been up to

lmao

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

still thinking about this

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

Branco is dumber than a sackful of clipped toenails and lazier than Trump but I usually can understand what he's trying to convey. I have absolutely no loving idea what this is.

Passing the torch? Smoking? Look in the mirror? Acme? What?

smoke and mirrors

brancos an idiot and i want to punch his dumb old face

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
how the gently caress is branco only 63, i assumed he was 90

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

lol

i kinda like brancos octopus shirt, goddamn it

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

vintage Holbert

what the gently caress is this mans deal?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

loquacius posted:

Trump does good thing = best strong daddy Trump make libs mad with tweet :swoon: best hair buff body wuv u daddy

Trump does bad thing = faceless America act for no reason why whyyyy :iiam:

Honestly I was expecting a big strong trump laughing at obama or something so I applaud ben for not being completely hypocritical. kinda funny it was basically unilaterally trumps call so you know garrison is all torn up inside lol

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

loquacius posted:

Also, uh, it appears that Jerry Holbert does in fact have dementia

so, y'know, that explains a lot

Goddamn

e:

Drunkboxer posted:

what the gently caress is this mans deal?

asked and answered I guess

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Ogantai posted:

Seems the muse spoke to him after all:

haha goddamn what a loving idiot. its a bamboo hat away from kelly

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Ogantai posted:

A non-political Garrison today:

lmao

this owns

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

its called art, look it up

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Ogantai posted:

Hope yinz like caucus cartoons.

ship all political cartoonists to re-education camps then blow up the camps

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
death to all cartoonists, even the good ones

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Feldegast42 posted:

I liked Master and Commander :( Watched it with my dad.

I think it’s ok to like the old timey boat nerd movie

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

if corona takes ben someone should drop this in his casket

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

what are those checkered suit gangster movies kelly is always watching? wanna watch those

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

So the plan was:
Infect one guy in a fish market in China so that most of China eventually gets infected, knowing that the virus will somehow spread across the whole planet killing thousands (and possibly many millions if it's not contained) until it gets to America, just to make Trump look bad?

yeah. so unfair!

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

this is the worst thing I’ve ever seen

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
someone post the shoe pile thing

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

These get worse and worse all the time

yeah I think all political cartoons should be banned and cartoonists should be jailed

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Alhazred posted:

He's mad about seatbelt laws.

I’ve always assumed it was exactly like the Kelly comic and he got a DUI or something.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

hell yeah

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

how do you people even manage to get your eyes to focus on this ugly crap?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

this loving idiot. I hope his dumb lawsuit somehow ruins him

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

bedpan posted:

If I were to pour a molten metal down someone's throat, I would want that metal to be gold

gold is more poetic true, but if you want to kill the demons or spirits that live inside them you will probably want to use molten iron

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

loquacius posted:

hasn't it been general knowledge that the shooter was a pinkerton for at least a full day now

did Ben just not want to throw out a cartoon once he'd started working on it or what

theyre pretending he isnt

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Bismuth posted:

Do christmas-chuds have any idea that a huge number of non-christians celebrate christmas as a generic "meet up with family, give gifts, and have fun" holiday, and if so what do they think about it? I always see cartoons about them thinking atheists want to DESTROY christmas but im from an atheist family and pretty much all of my friends are also non-christian in one way or another and most of us celebrate christmas (full tree, lights, gifts, meals) just because its fun. Like, do they think the entire lucrative christmas industry is held up exclusively by the devout?

they mistook stores and companies printing “happy holidays” or “holiday savings” on signs and advertising as a liberal plot to extract jesus christ the son of god from christmas. it never occurs to them that someone would advertise to people who aren’t them or that companies would want non christian’s money too. also they’re crazy racists and are still mad about that local news segment they saw in 1991 about kwanza.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

she drew almost the same thing in 2018

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

lol yeah he’ll get right on that

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Samurai Sanders posted:

I still don’t understand how pardoning Flynn was self-serving for Trump. doesn’t it just mean that Flynn can be coerced into testifying against him more easily?

Anshu posted:

Which is more likely: that Trump understands that nuance of Constitutional law, or that Trump thinks the pardon is a "Get Out of Jail Free" card?

Trump likes to pardon people who say nice things about him. Serial killing war criminals and nakedly racist imbeciles are good for pardons too, also dead black people (his favorite kind)

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Flavius Aetass posted:

he's stepping on ur posts

v good to know that garrison agrees billionaires are bad

only the ones that appear to oppose his authoritarian daddy are bad. the other ones are good (no billionaires actually oppose the right wing in any meaningful way)

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

lol

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

ben’s been cranking these out pretty fast lately

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

StashAugustine posted:

big fan of the "apologize to me too!" stolen valor

Really excellent work by Ben here

Drunkboxer