Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

jeet chris

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Is it just me? Supposing we replaced figurative human sacrifice, you know like the kids in cages and people getting brainstems shot out in their homes by cops, like if we replaced the figurative with perhaps literally sacrificing human beings religiously, literally, wouldn't we be better off?

I sorta think yeah. I mean at least maybe the harvests would be better. Get some good corn out the deal.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Some Guy TT posted:

i dont think i want to know what any of that meant

pff only a prude never tried the ol shoehorn in bed trick

Roosevelt posted:

also reminder that putting images in spoiler tags doesn't do poo poo to stop them from being downloaded

this is true

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
lol that loving beard is a drat desperado handkerchief

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

Can't wait to get kitted out in Ramirez gear this xmas

Hmm, yes, culture is murder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaQqshZbtEQ

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
maybe garrison meant it ironically, but literally she does not hate trump. Wouldn't be shocked to hear she blew up about it

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

cool dance moves posted:

Athens during the Persian invasions:
-got sacked, still bounced back
-surprise victories at Salamis, Marathon

Sparta during the Persian invasion:
-got loving merked because OORAH

city states can have a little salamis

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

really disliking this modern tetramorph

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

p sure it was in cspam I saw a graph that shows how 60% of all mammal biomass is now domesticated animals, 35% is humans, and like 4% is wild animals. No poo poo cow farts are gonna be on par with industrial processes

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

What's it mean that the Fed is on both sides

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Brimstone is actually red while molten, but the flames are blue. A bad comic

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

seiferguy posted:

At first glance it looked like Pete was jerkin it in his pants.

legal & tender

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
much rather encounter a skank seems more cordial and pleasant for everyone tbh

"whom the gods would destroy" is a weird one so I looked it up

it's some 200y/o poem but I guess a more recent time it came up in a '68 speech by Enoch Powell who i guess used it in a speech called "rivers of blood" talking about the drat immigrants flooding into the UK and how some guy he saw on the street said "the black man will have the whip hand over the white man" or some other trumpesque "many people are telling me" bullshit.

So is Kirschen pulling it from the speech or is he pulling it from Longfellow? doesn't matter. Longfellow i'd assume? I guess i'd be idly interested to find out if your average Israeli would know the reference offhand. I don't think I've ever read even one work.

It's also weird because it's not exactly written like that in the poem so idk maybe it's like a common idiom over there.

Someone repost the edit where the dry bones generic guy is like stomping on a mountain of dead palestinian kids and going full wrath of god or w/e

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Fuckin metal

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
The lefts are the waiter, you can tell by the hat. Obviously they're completely off the deep end and would go so far as to insult boomer lady liberty, which is the gravest crime a service worker can commit.

Therefore everything they say is trash and they're trash. This is my theory.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I'm the tragically sad experimental rat in a cage, but also the extremely justified caged people off panel

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Samurai Sanders posted:

Pretty sure one of them is a place where people come together in big groups and the other two aren't.

The abortionplex is real and has a built in liquor store and shopping mall

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
what the gently caress does garrison know about aleph numbers

is there some kind of conspiracy about them

why is the desk aleph zero

e: what the gently caress is the stone in the window he didn't draw that poo poo and I assume it's cause he's too lovely of an artist to reference it without photoshopping in an actual picture of it

SniperWoreConverse has issued a correction as of 07:17 on Apr 22, 2020

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
what's the butterfly mean
is the klein bottle just something bigly brain people will have
what's with the one boot being tied and one untied

you need a goddamn emblem book to even try to get garrison he's goin in deep these days

ps his mega brain dude sucks and it looks more like he's sitting in a brain beanbag than has such a huge brain he can recline upon it, the whole thing is pissing me off because it's just inexplicable

"these are the smartest things I can think of, lol this dude is out here showing his buttcrack unlike the real serious men of thought"

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I mean garrison wasn't always fully dees'd up was he? cause it seems like he's been getting further into it for a while and is now getting super hardcore into it

when's he gonna hit the far shore and emerge on the other side of the hollow flat earth?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

These get worse and worse all the time

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

the loving cow lol

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

fuckin losers man, entitled as gently caress. Have some fuckin grace and decency.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I'm the devil cakes made from grinding wheat evilly

No wait I'm the ranger cloud

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Wait is Ben saying Don Quixote is non fiction?

Is this, is he talking about a translation of Cervantes or something else

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I am the Cleveland Reds

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Flavius Aetass posted:

This would actually be a pretty good cartoon if the idea was the least bit based in reality and if I could be convinced that she didn't draw him that way because he's black.

Hmm... maybe

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
obviously the UN has been eating America's lunch for too long and is being a bad guest, knows it, and is afraid trump will kick it out too

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Enjoy the addition to the crop of sickos

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Reality Protester posted:

here have a terrible cartoon. the story here is their racist as gently caress dad, the original owner, had it published without telling them.

How do owners "resign" who owns it now

Do they still own it and just quit running it

Are they basically collecting rents here and simply decided not to give a poo poo about what shows up on the pages or did they sell it

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
searching around the internet with a lantern looking for a good politoon like Diogenes looking for an honest man

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Oh cone on they couldn't even get something real? Bricks would probably be cheaper than those fake rear end "weights"

You want something in those truck beds that would obviously be heavy rear end gently caress and actually visibly weigh them down

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I cannot imagine how you get to that point

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
What even did those companies do and also I don't get the flag at all it's a lovely visual metaphor

Why not make it be a gag on uncle Sam and it's decorated with corp logos and you could even do a two fer one and make it a mask

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

ah yes communism trying to get the world to wake the gently caress up about all these problems

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Peace and no more war

Also the voters heart is creeping me out big time

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

I dont know posted:

Even in the fawning Garrison drawing, Cruz still looks like serial killer.

It's just so... unwholesome

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
One thing about a lotta garrisons is it's more like a sheet of stickers than any sort of coherent scene. Even in the ones where there's a place or something going on, there's only a weak sense of spacial relationships.

Suffragettes are awesome

Also I have zero surprise about trump running over commies a ton of chuds LOVE that poo poo and love hooting about how it should happen more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Avirosb posted:

Oh no, not California's weird limb appendages

lol it wasn't until now that i realized they were burnt matches