Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

I'm internet poisoned, my first thought was "is this a soft intro for fart fetish material? Bold of her to cover an untapped market in politoons"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
We should reach across the aisle to the d&d thread and give the Goon Pulitzer to Marty 2B. He deserves it imo.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Didn't know screaming woman fetish was a thing but somehow deep down I knew it had to exist

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Edit out the people heads and replace them with solidarity, organization, being gay respectively and AGC

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

*Sigh* a good cartoon...

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Ruben, despite being named after food, is an underrated gem

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Wow

They're really overestimating how good the gulags will be

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Inshallah

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Private Cumshoe posted:

I don't know how to answer that question without understanding why you would ask that

CSPAM wants to know

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Bok contiuning a dedication to being the stupidest gently caress ever born and frankly I'm just glad the position is already filled

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Ringo Roadagain posted:

am I missing something here? the people behind the bars are supposed to be landlords right? why is there a child there?

Girlboss but for boys

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I'll leave the dad to my pink forum friends but I wanna touch Stalin's big mommy milkers

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I'm starting to think that political cartoons are actually stupid

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean if you wallow in self pity online I’m not sure what you expect to get

I expect to get laid

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

not sure if my mental health is improving because i can't understand this poo poo or if ben's is just getting worse

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Why would a fish care what gender someone identifies as or what pronouns they use.

fish are terfs dipshit

read your bible

*various gibbering*

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

being a troop is gay

Ew, we don't want the troops. being a troop makes you heterosexual and the higher the rank the lower the Kinsley scale

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

He got excgayicated idiot, no longer gay in the eyes of satan

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Didn't realize joe is such a breedable twink

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I love looking up these guys to see how they actually look

Zach

Goon looking motherfucker

Heckenlively (dumb name)

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Politoons are priced by quantity not quality, best sold by the pound out of the back of a truck

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

jjack229 posted:

If United States of America is the steering wheel, then what's the car?

I need more things labelled.

It's clearly labeled dipshit, ain't you ever seen a HONK HONK before?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Bismuth posted:

Why do cartoonists make heads so looooooong

Short head haver detected

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Finally, someone who shares my women as living keys fetish. Ben pm me

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Whatever tiny kernel of a joke there might have been was completely overridden by his desire to make fun of a woman's looks. She has a toothy smile, and that's it. That's the entire substance of his scathing critique.

Hope she sees this bro

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Donald Trump has never touched a child, any photographic evidence to the contrary is photoshopped

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Trazz posted:

She is allegedly Garrison's wife

The term is waifu ,😘

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Stoatbringer posted:

To be fair, those are really really big syringes. The poor kid would burst!

Yeah but she won't die of covid will she

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

the POC face of liberty

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

My signature went from an elaborate curlyhanded cursive my name to a bumpy line with a T at the beginning and an N at the end over the span of five years of young adulthood

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Truth is dead it rules

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

So are we supposed to think this is bad or??

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Debussy card failed :(

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Who's the Scheller guy and how many accusations of sex pestery does he have (assuming bc he's a troop)

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Wiki says he used to live in Seattle but lives in Montana now

My usual refrain applies: good, stay the gently caress out of seattle bitch

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Drunkboxer posted:

he didn’t have it

yeah because covid doesn't exist QED

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

someone edit the 14 words on the sign for me i'm too lazy to open paint

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

That dickchin tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Do you think he liked the jive talk jokes or the hitting a woman jokes more?

(Still a funny movie but boy oh boy is it old)