Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

HootTheOwl posted:

Also friends was so loving awful. My wife used to like it then watching it as an adult ruined it. It's really really bad.

it's fat jokes, gay jokes, and misogyny all the way down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Richard Scarry lookin rear end poo poo

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

does this turd live in Seattle or Toronto

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

don't have a thrombo

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

the football; his groin- it works on so many levels

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

looks like he's recreating that Palmer Luckey VR Headset pose

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

his biden looks like an old timey medical illustration of a subdural hematoma overtaking someone's cranium

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

bring back baby nut

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

is this chatgpt

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

understanding water 100%, sir.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

one time I dressed up as a black ghost

where does that land

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Naturally the common people don't want war . . . but after all it is the leaders of a country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or parliament or a communist dictatorship. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country."

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

lmfao the loving top line label

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Smythe posted:

liz and brace were laughing about fabians the other day so ppl online are saying it now, briefly

podcasters have too much fuckin power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

CONNECTING THE PENINS