Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

guestimate posted:

It was maybe 15 minutes before she suddenly poo poo all over the floor of the corral. I'd been trying to read my phone while murmuring to her. The stressshit reeks extra and we are inside so I go to get mom, she does clean up her dog's poo poo and piss herself at least.

But oh god
Breeder lady is holding on to the boy dogs jerking hips, like steering him, while mom has the bitches muzzle in one hand while the other is holding her collar. The old woman/dog BDSM scene is way grosser than the poo poo smell so I will wait.

Girl dog does avoid leaping onto her scattered poo poo I notice, good girl.

I’m sorry but the breeder lady and your mom are bad people.

Edit: let me rephrase that. The breeder lady is bad and needs to be euthanized, along with the vet who debarked the dog. Your mom is probably just uninformed but she shouldn’t have dogs.

BAGS FLY AT NOON fucked around with this message at 18:02 on May 5, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guestimate
Nov 10, 2011

🤷‍♀️
After about half an hour I peek again and they are not mid dogrape so I tell mom girl dog poo poo everywhere. She cleans it up (yay) and they tell me boy dog couldn't "manage" for more than 5 min and they will try again tomorrow. Breeder lady says that she likes a 20 minute tie to make sure and I feel nauseous.

The next day after work I went over and ignored the bitch's barking completely. She was much better though and I wonder if raspy voiced dog was rattling her last time as well as I since he wasn't there. This time the bitch in heat really objected to boy dog from the get-go and kept trying to bite him so they gave up. Now mom waits a month to see if 5 minutes was enough.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnRWx4RCd0w

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
remember to spay and neuter your pets

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Mozi posted:

remember to spay and neuter yourself

I'm pissed off at the lack of bad dogs in this thread. Its all been good dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

wit posted:

I'm pissed off at the lack of bad dogs in this thread. Its all been good dogs.

A very bad girl eating a bully ON THE COUCH :ohdear: