Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
post ideas pls. i'm going to pitch my million dollar idea to Dave himself this friday

jr. bacon hash n cheese on a halved croissant bun

hearty chili n croutons big breakfast salad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

dave's not here, man?

-raisin toast bruschetta
-'taco' on white bread
-:nws:hot dogs with ketchup and mayo
-chili /w cornflakes

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Areola Grande

Stoner Sloth posted:

-raisin toast bruschetta

i think you're onto something here but it needs a protein

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Stoner Sloth

go to would be unseasoned chicken breast... hmm that or badly poached eggs?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Areola Grande

badly poached egg substance sounds correct to me

but you're right, chicken will have to be on the menu somehow. this will likely be our greatest challenge

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
egg

Stoner Sloth

prepuce repurposed posted:

badly poached egg substance sounds correct to me

but you're right, chicken will have to be on the menu somehow. this will likely be our greatest challenge

shredded chicken with avocado and chipotle mayonaisse in a deep fried wrap?

Stoner Sloth

individual, personal ham and pineapple pizza served with clam chowder

Goons Are Gifts

Stoner Sloth

savoury banna spilt crepe with mayonaisse

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Stoner Sloth

this is the eggg i feel intuitively that, given the choice, i'd hatch from.

also i'm not sure i know what a wendy's really is since the ones here just sell lovely hotdogs and mediocre thickshakes.

Areola Grande

shakes, burgs, fried chicken breast wraps, chili (made from burg bits scraped off the grill), and of course "salads", lol

that's what you'll find at American Wendy's locations anyway. good to know/weird that 'stralya Wendy's sells hot dogs

Areola Grande

simplicity is the key to the franchise's success. i'll be using this one

Areola Grande

Stoner Sloth posted:

shredded chicken with avocado and chipotle mayonaisse in a deep fried wrap?

we're going to have to address your mayo obsession at some point

Stoner Sloth

shakes, burgs, fried chicken breast wraps, chili (made from burg bits scraped off the grill), and of course "salads", lol

that's what you'll find at American Wendy's locations anyway. good to know/weird that 'stralya Wendy's sells hot dogs

sounds par for the course with us - oz crossovers 'restaurant' wise. we're still ins ome unholy combination of british/american takeaway food from like 30-50 years ago in normal people time - really the only saving grace is thai and vietnamese foods.

Areola Grande

hot dog apple cobbler

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Stoner Sloth

we're going to have to address your mayo obsession at some point

fair call, just noticing ppl putting it on every bloody thing lately - usually with some vaguely flavourful addition like garlic, chipotle or lemon

Stoner Sloth

hot dog apple cobbler

this is half way to physically sickening and yet can pretty much see the signs advertising it?

:nice:

Areola Grande

nothing says "top of the morning" like a live rooster in your passenger seat

Stoner Sloth

nothing says "top of the morning" like a live rooster in your passenger seat

taking the cap off a fresh bottle of live rooster (GMO and gluten free ty!)

Areola Grande

Stoner Sloth posted:

individual, personal ham and pineapple pizza served with clam chowder

pizza hut's legal team is going to have a field day when they see this one

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Croissant, square burger patty, poached egg, bacon.

vanisher

Manifisto

:hai:

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

at wendy's, we're going to have the competition for breakfast!

Manifisto

fillet of mayor mccheese

Manifisto

scrambled eggs with grimace patties

vanisher

Wendys breakfast menu:

- Egg
- Chicken
- Bean
- Rice

"Uh yeah I ordered rice but where is it its not in my bag"

"How hard did you look, its really small"

vanisher

Id like bean please

"You want cheese on it?"

Does it come with cheese or are you upselling my bean

vanisher

My egg is delicious how's your egg

"Oh I save the egg for last" (slowly chewing my one piece of rice between my molars)

google THIS

-- egg sandwich with way too much ranch dressing
-- sausage and egg sandwich with way too much ranch dressing
-- chicken on a biscuit with, you guessed it
-- bacon and egg sandwich with...wait that not an egg it's just congealed ranch dressing
-- breakfast "go wrap" (rolled tortilla filled with ranch dressing and only ranch dressing, just like the lunch version except the breakfast version has a crude drawing of a sunrise on the paper wrapper)
-- 100 sassy tweets about how Wendy's ranch dressing is fresh never frozen (low fat option)
-- seafood breakfast "go wrap" (rolled tortilla filled with tartar sauce and ranch dressing in equal parts, for Lent)

Honestly Wendy's and Hidden Valley need to team up

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

-- bacon and egg sandwich with...wait that not an egg it's just congealed ranch dressing
-- breakfast "go wrap" (rolled tortilla filled with ranch dressing and only ranch dressing, just like the lunch version except the breakfast version has a crude drawing of a sunrise on the paper wrapper)
-- 100 sassy tweets about how Wendy's ranch dressing is fresh never frozen (low fat option)
-- seafood breakfast "go wrap" (rolled tortilla filled with tartar sauce and ranch dressing in equal parts, for Lent)

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

google THIS posted:

vanisher

lmao go wrap

Manifisto

wendy's breakfast menu includes a buttery belgian waffle topped with strawberries and real whipped cream, decadent brioche french toast with house made blueberry maple syrup, farm fresh organic eggs poached in a rich spicy salsa topped with cotija, and artisanal niman ranch breakfast sausage with hash browns crisped in duck fat

your breakfast menu, on the other hand, consists of wonder bread with or without velveeta

we're proud of wendy's breakfast menu and sorry we can't offer it directly to you

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Apr 29, 2019

Manifisto

* fried cheese with cheese sauce on a bed of grated cheese
* the "bacon ate 'er" (sentient carnivorous bacon)
* bowl o' twigs
* whole baked ham (smuggled)
* the "people pleaser" (eggs with soylent green)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

wendy's breakfast menu includes a buttery belgian waffle topped with strawberries and real whipped cream, decadent brioche french toast with house made blueberry maple syrup, farm fresh organic eggs poached in a rich spicy salsa topped with cotija, and artisanal niman ranch breakfast sausage with hash browns crisped in duck fat

your breakfast menu, on the other hand, consists of wonder bread with or without velveeta

we're proud of wendy's breakfast menu and sorry we can't offer it directly to you

lol