Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

Korean Boomhauer posted:

these are fun thank u for including me and doing this

expert mode is hard but fun aaaa (so was the first one too tho)

yvw thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spider Man

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Would vote 5 but phone posting atm

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
HIDE ME?! Really?

<3 <3 Vanisher

Goons Are Gifts

drat I'm not good at this, I can't find anyone anymore

Manifisto

the real waldo is the friends I made along the way (while trying to find the avatars)

ty nesamdoom!

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

HA, good job with mine, I almost missed it. Only the letters actually caught my attention

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Farecoal

There he go
keep my old avatar in the first picture, I love it!!

vanisher

I think I found a good third page that's simple like the first one. Now I just gotta get caught up on expert mode

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Take your time, this looks like it takes a lot of effort to make them well hidden and funny. I'd hate for the quality to slip because you are trying to work on several at once.

sig by owlhawk911

Goons Are Gifts

Spend almost an hour to really find everyone. Next up is expert mode, gonna call sick for the next three days for that one.

Soul Reaver

in retrospect the old redtext was a little over the top, I think I was in a bad mood that day. it appears you've learned your lesson about slagging our gods and masters at beamdog but I'm still going to leave this av up because i think its funny

god bless
Hahaha, my one was the last one I found in picture 1. That was great!

kalel

me!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Me too

I wanna be the expert mode paca

vanisher

I'm gonna try and knock out a bunch tonight. Actually a bit excited for this new page if I ever get to it and the thread interest stays there.

Karate Bastard

I'm super psyched about quite likely not being able to find myself! In fact I'm plastered

FluffieDuckie

vanisher posted:

I'm gonna try and knock out a bunch tonight. Actually a bit excited for this new page if I ever get to it and the thread interest stays there.

I will never not be interested :love:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Manifisto

FluffieDuckie posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FluffieDuckie posted:

vanisher

FluffieDuckie posted:

:unsmith:

okay image 1 caught up I think - please post if I missed you!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Goons Are Gifts

Expert mode is my nemesis, I can't win

vanisher

Goons Are Great posted:

Expert mode is my nemesis, I can't win

tbh Ive been editing that thing like crazy and I still havent found waldo to edit him out

Manifisto

found him I think, does waldo sometimes wear scene-appropriate headwear? lower r corner behind one of the knights

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

vanisher posted:

tbh Ive been editing that thing like crazy and I still havent found waldo to edit him out

Is that why I couldn't find him in the first image? I went looking for him after I found all the avatars and was surprised I couldn't find him figured you put someone else there, good to know I'm not just missing it.

sig by owlhawk911

lol but

body is a dinosaur

Manifisto posted:

found him I think, does waldo sometimes wear scene-appropriate headwear? lower r corner behind one of the knights

i think if there is any kind of variance it is a fake waldo

Manifisto

lol but posted:

i think if there is any kind of variance it is a fake waldo

lol okay then it's not him

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

lol okay then it's not him

theres like a bunch of little kid waldos, there WAS one on the bottom right

I've edited out like 4 with the latest batch

Karate Bastard

Haha I'm a giant baby now how appropriate :)

vanisher

alright a bunch more expert mode added, almost caught up

Goons Are Gifts

Nooooooo I almost had everyone!!
My latest train travels have been particular fun thanks to this thread. Bcarely any successes, but fun nevertheless!

vanisher

alright all caught up- gonna work on the new image tonight!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

alright all caught up- gonna work on the new image tonight!

there's a lot of posters being cooked or eaten in the expert one and i'm loving it

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

there's a lot of posters being cooked or eaten in the expert one and i'm loving it

it's thoroughly amazing

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

Luvcow posted:

some of the edits really blend in well this go

some posters are cannibals or are eating themselves too karate bastard, bacalou...

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

it's thoroughly amazing

thanks friend

for some of the edits I changed the shirt/pants color to match the av by messing with the hue/saturation/brightness of the existing image, then did light edits to add details bo-pepper, SciFiDownBeat, putty. It's a lot cleaner way to do that then trying to redraw the whole thing.

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

thanks friend

for some of the edits I changed the shirt/pants color to match the av by messing with the hue/saturation/brightness of the existing image, then did light edits to add details bo-pepper, SciFiDownBeat, putty. It's a lot cleaner way to do that then trying to redraw the whole thing.

are you using gimp or are you photoshopping? (or none of the above?)

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

are you using gimp or are you photoshopping? (or none of the above?)

Just gimp

Its easy edits especially since the colors are pretty simple.

Karate Bastard

Tee hee now I'm a cannibalistic cow, kickass :cjd: :madcow:

vanisher

alright image 3 is up and getting worked on... these are kind of ridiculous size, should I just link them?

Manifisto

can I just say how much I love that in the complex one fluffieduckie has the broom and is like, "I'm going to clean up after all of you if it kills me"

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Manifisto posted:

can I just say how much I love that in the complex one fluffieduckie has the broom and is like, "I'm going to clean up after all of you if it kills me"

yeah, that one made me laugh pretty hard too

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!