Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

can I just say how much I love that in the complex one fluffieduckie has the broom and is like, "I'm going to clean up after all of you if it kills me"

haha I thought it was fitting

I edited out all the junk on the ground all around her (which you probably noticed)

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

not that fluffie has any obligation in that regard of course, it's more like, we are enthusiastic but wayward, at least someone is trying to keep us from imploding

Karate Bastard

Cannibal cow is actually a p good name for my grindcore band.

Goons Are Gifts

Hope I tasted good!!

Can't wait to see more in, this has turned into a major activity.

Farecoal

There he go
a disturbing umber of us in the expert picture are in the process of being dismembered and cooked, vanisher is there something you need to tell us???

Karate Bastard

You are delicious?

Manifisto

haha, I'm lurking

ty nesamdoom!

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
This is neat! I like Waldo, and also finding him.

Manifisto

Farecoal posted:

a disturbing umber of us in the expert picture are in the process of being dismembered and cooked, vanisher is there something you need to tell us???

it occurs to me that vanisher could probably do a frighteningly good job of photoshopping our avs into bosch's garden of earthly delights

Goons Are Gifts

Made it. Took me a long time of hiding on the toilet at work over the last week to make this, but finally I can see that we are indeed all being eaten somehow.

Vanisher is planning something

kalel

I found myself.

Also I found my av in the first picture :cheeky:

vanisher

lol

vanisher

Gonna work on more easy mode ones tonight

Stoner Sloth

vanisher posted:

Gonna work on more easy mode ones tonight

you do good work friemb, goon speede!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

lol but

body is a dinosaur
justchecking in to assure vanisher that there is an audience for their efforts and also to humblebrag that i have defeated advanced cannibal mode

Goons Are Gifts

lol but posted:

justchecking in to assure vanisher that there is an audience for their efforts and also to humblebrag that i have defeated advanced cannibal mode

vanisher

Some updates made!

Manifisto

oh man some great new ones

I can't decide which I like best

FutonForensic

goldmine

vanisher

almost done with image 3!

Stoner Sloth

vanisher posted:

almost done with image 3!

Great work as always friend, still really enjoying this!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

lol but

body is a dinosaur
version 3 is sso chill after the rigours of cannibal mode also some those background randos should start posting here

vanisher

image three is done!

gonna get you in there next

vanisher

Updated hosting to easyzoom, seems to work better for this kind of thing, updated the op- hope you enjoyed the thread!

(I might do some more?)

Stoner Sloth

vanisher posted:

Updated hosting to easyzoom, seems to work better for this kind of thing, updated the op- hope you enjoyed the thread!

(I might do some more?)

I hope you do cause they're really fun, thanks for this thread OP!

vanisher

Stoner Sloth posted:

I hope you do cause they're really fun, thanks for this thread OP!

haha okay i'll do it

I just need to find a new image that's good.

Also I'm going to go back and add Thunder Moose and FutonForensic

Stoner Sloth

vanisher posted:

haha okay i'll do it

I just need to find a new image that's good.

Also I'm going to go back and add Thunder Moose and FutonForensic

Yay!!! :peanut: ty vanisher, and also yay to have more frens to find!

vanisher

Let me know what you all think about one of these:

1:

2:

3:

Stoner Sloth

I like all three of them - if I had to pick one, at least first, I'd go the bottom one cause it's got a fair bit of variety, then the second one as second choice. First looks a bit sort of uniform but any of them would be good really - you seem to find awesome ways to fit the characters in :)

Manifisto

more to come? woohoo!! I agree about the third image, seems possibly the best for this purpose.

the easyzoom hosting works fine but unfortunately the zoom caps out. The plain old imgur image lets me zoom in further by default, and then I can zoom in even further using the "image zoom" browser extension. so as long as you continue providing both I guess everyone will be happy?

Stoner Sloth

Manifisto posted:

more to come? woohoo!! I agree about the third image, seems possibly the best for this purpose.

the easyzoom hosting works fine but unfortunately the zoom caps out. The plain old imgur image lets me zoom in further by default, and then I can zoom in even further using the "image zoom" browser extension. so as long as you continue providing both I guess everyone will be happy?

huh, i found it the opposite - imgur seems to only have two settings while I could scroll closer to easyzoom. :shrug: maybe I just suck at this gosh darn technology.

lol but

body is a dinosaur
zooming in is in opposition to the spirit of the game IMO

Stoner Sloth

lol but posted:

zooming in is in opposition to the spirit of the game IMO

well in that case imgur is probbly better from my perspective - it's what we've used up till now and it's only capable of making it just playable for me at least.

on thee one hand easy zoom does give an advantage imho, can zoom fully in as compared to just making it roughly full screen and probably smaller than the book.

but on the other hand there's probbly people who have diminishing eyesight given the median age of this dead, gay comedy website :shrug: tkae the moon pwas pretty hard to find last time on the previously standard settings?

lol had to confirm it with the current ones zoom in settings to make sure i'd got it right.

Goons Are Gifts

I love the second image tbh, because lol at the setting. Also, this game is actually meant to be played zoomed out. Like, half of normal size minimum.

vanisher

I was having issues seeing it in the correct resolution on my phone, and the image auto fits the tables on PC, thats why I was looking for alternate hosting!

Idea: maybe I'll only put completed images on easyzoom and I'll leave the new one off it to make things more in the spirit of wheres waldo.

vanisher

Made some progress. I'll knock out some more this evenin

bird.

this is insanely cool, i like the beach best but trojan battle is also very cool

Goons Are Gifts

loving love ice cream
Also love how you even adjusted the leg!! :dance:

Manifisto

really great, yet again

however I have not found the vanisher, is there one in there yet?

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

really great, yet again

however I have not found the vanisher, is there one in there yet?

Thanks! Haven't added him yet