Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I keep using Bowsette in these polls or is the meme dead
This poll is closed.
Bowsette will never die 73 23.03%
Please stop, it stopped being funny months ago 34 10.73%
Same as a above but I want to add it was never funny 47 14.83%
I really don't care either way 25 7.89%
Bowsette 138 43.53%
Total: 317 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Title is filled with trash

Shakedown Miami is May 7th.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Really annoyed with this situation that I've been facing. I've never been able to live a normal life, since I was raised in the streets. So I pretend like I watch all the local sports teams, but all the twitch streams I watch got me spouting memes. I'm a pretty good gamer, in WoW I'm a rare mount tamer, and my guild's discord is my new home. But I'm 33, don't know if I'll make it to 34, I think I'm a slice or two away from stroke. Why are we always so blind to see that the ones we hurt are you and me?

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

He's the first one named too, gently caress all that

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

The hardest part about watching the borderlands gameplay premier, besides not caring about the game, is hearing the commentators praise randy. Just gross.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Just lol if you browse the site on pc.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

LawfulWaffle posted:

Counterlol if you don't have a desk job where you get paid to shitpost.

No more luls, only pity for you.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Rocket League-Fortnite crossover time.

Rocket-Nite.

Rocket Knight..

You say this, but a virtual day after delisting the infinity blade games, the infinity blade itself was in Fortnite. Expect at least a rocket car next season to replace the golf carts.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

homeless snail posted:

does that count as narcissism

How else do you build your self esteem?

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Cowcaster posted:

as an honest to goodness identical twin i definitely would not gently caress myself

Well duh, you have a twin to gently caress, that's just a waste of a wish

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

You're a piece of poo poo coward if you're not resurrecting the devil any chance you get

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Are they emulating this? Do we know if this is on anything recent? Just saw a recent write up on this and I really want to try it.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Trans exclusionary radical feminists

Folks who use feminist language for biotruth gatekeeping. A big tactic of theirs is trying to call terf a slur against all women.

You'll also be hearing about SWERFS, sex worker exclusionary radical feminists, if you follow along with all this.

bushisms.txt fucked around with this message at 04:06 on May 2, 2019

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Whatever happened to just straight up calling fuckwits, fuckwits?
If you noticed, Sonicfox was talking about folks who currently govern England. Gotta do more than that now, calling them fuckwits would be redundant.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

PantsBandit posted:

Apparently Wayforward is doing an all-female River City Ransom game, which I'm really excited for.

Streets of rage 4 is being done by Lizardcube 

https://youtu.be/hdsCVmrfrjI

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

gently caress, i went on a skit binge yesterday and now all I can think about is this

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Sonic is definitely geared towards kids in the trolls\smurfs kind of way, while Pikachu is for everyone .

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Housh posted:

Real Talk 2.0: Should I play Stardew Valley on Switch or iPad?

I have it on a phone. Just the sound design alone makes me wish I had hd rumble to feel it even more. Plus it'll control easier.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

A jaws themed nerd core group

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Almost bought vallhall 1 and then remembered it's shakedown mayami

https://youtu.be/TWr8aCPWyHE

RBA Starblade posted:

The Switch's touchscreen is pretty useless, but you know what would make it immediately not useless? Meteos

Port Meteos to Switch or a phone or something, I destroyed my DS screen playing that game, and it's not the same at all with a d-pad - the 360 version was terrible and almost unplayable to me.

Ironically, the switch screen isn't very good for that kind of precision compared to the ds or wii u.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

LawfulWaffle posted:

Is this buy the Retro City Rampage people? And is it out now? This is the first I've heard of it.

Yes and next Tuesday.

I said come in! posted:

The live action Cowboy Bebop movie is casting a husky in place of the corgi that is a big part of the anime.

How do you go from perfect casting of jet to this? gently caress this poo poo, we riot

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

My last gen shelf is only good games

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Please keep pineapple pizza chat to cspam where it belongs, we need to keep politics out of games

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

This is violence

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Ciaphas posted:

Conclusion: the hawaiians had it right all this time and i never listened :negative:

My fiancee only eats that stuff, I'm making an informed choice. I think the peer pressure and propaganda may have got to you, though. It's not even Hawaiian pizza, it was invented by Canadians! You're really gonna let the exporters of Celine dion and drake be your taste makers?

Ciaphas posted:

i've been wrong all this time, but i've been saved

you can save yourself too

You don't have to eat the wet pizza. There are those of us who will still support you, just drop the slice and step away.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

We're going to first Fridays, big monthly outdoor food and art exhibit, here in Oakland. Gonna be getting the best fried chicken in the city tonight.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Much like the day they split the atom, remember this date, for I have found a coherent way to do a Mario Bros movie. Already half way done with the treatment now. Should have a script done in a couple months if I finish my current one soon enough.

Shindragon posted:

Oh snaps you are from the east bay?
From here? No. but I've been here for almost 10 years now.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Shindragon posted:

Ah. Still didn’t think there would be an east bay goon like me here lol .
You enjoying the weather?

Cowcaster posted:

i’ve only played an hour or so of it and just the “versus bots” kind of mode at that, but it’s straight up chivalry 2.0 so far so if that was your jam this will definitely scratch that itch

How's it run? Does it need a strong computer?

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Didn't make it out early enough, first great night of the year, of course everyone comes out.

Lines were crazy, but it was still a nice night out.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Snooze Cruise posted:

its kinda weird how spoiler culture on the face of it seems to be about this "pure experience" type of thing but really is more motivated by like this mindset of media being about "bits and events" and how like the conversation is framed around that

its basically part of the whole thing that gave rise to cinemasins and etc.

Say what you will about spoiler culture, the other half of that is folks just straight saying whatever. You can't even look at Twitter when game of thrones is on. Like the "official" ban for end game is horse poo poo because it's finals right now for a number of people. Folks don't know how to talk about things without spoilers, which breeds that hyper sensitivity.

bushisms.txt fucked around with this message at 05:57 on May 4, 2019

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Nimbus is just a really sick hit on Goku's power bowl.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Backstage after the show, reporters asked the film’s producers about the reception to Green Book posted:

“Yes, it was discouraging, but we always went back to the film,” producer Jim Burke said. “When we had a bad day, we’d pop in the movie, and we were reminded that we’re all proud of this film — all of us and all of the over 500 people who helped make it.”

Sounds about white

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

The complex emotions of the L block and the T block were what made Tetris so ground breaking for it's time.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Where does Jonathan blow fit in all this?

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

At a live action fifa game and they're celebrating cinco de mayo with lucha libres.

Choose your champion

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Disposable Scud posted:

Wow Advent Rising runs like a turd.

Is it just not compatible? I was legit thinking about playing this soon.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Shindragon posted:

Well more like no more hearing gunshots going off at 2am which is nice.
I think they're on vacation. Should start back up in time for 4th of July, you know they love trying to cover up the gun shots with red devils.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Oh poo poo! Someone made an entire game based around the OG Prince of Persia's combat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jYuaYamr1Y

Definitely grabbing the inevitable switch version.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

My dad spent two days and a stack of printer paper on walk throughs trying to beat the onimusha sliding block puzzle. The next day, he handed me the controller and I beat it my first try. I wasn't allowed to keep playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004