Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Glorious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Guys, how do we really get the world to know that John Ratcliffe is a no balled gently caress?

Real talk here.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

well you could start by correctign that wiki article to include that very important fact

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Paging Zeroisanumber: Don't you live Ilhan Omar's district? Do you maybe want to call and talk to her staffers about the bill?

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
Wow, that was fast.

quote:

Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at John Ratcliffe (American politician). Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Repeated vandalism may result in the loss of editing privileges. Thank you. General Ization Talk 20:20, 30 May 2019 (UTC)

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

did that dude really name his account general ization?

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

McNally posted:

Wow, that was fast.

Seriously, people take for granted how hardcore the autists who edit (audit) Wikipedia are

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Wikipedia has been around for a long time. They know how to handle vandalism by now. It was probably even automated.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Seriously, people take for granted how hardcore the autists who edit (audit) Wikipedia are

Which is why it always amazes me to hear people criticize Wikipedia as an unreliable source. For me, it's been a great jumping off point to get great wavetop level information on almost any subject I can think of. I donate every year because I appreciate the contributions the site makes to furthering human knowledge.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Casimir Radon posted:

Wikipedia has been around for a long time. They know how to handle vandalism by now. It was probably even automated.

But it's not vandalism! I even gave a source!

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Wikipedia is an unreliable source in that it's only as good as the knowledge and resources people contribute to it. Some fields are insanely well maintained by experts, others not so much.

I use it as a primer all the time for things, and if I care enough I go to the sources at the bottom and then do a proper academic search.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Vasudus posted:

Wikipedia is an unreliable source in that it's only as good as the knowledge and resources people contribute to it. Some fields are insanely well maintained by experts, others not so much.

I use it as a primer all the time for things, and if I care enough I go to the sources at the bottom and then do a proper academic search.

Clearly, no one should be citing Wikipedia in academic papers. Then again, no one cited Encyclopedia Britanica in academic papers either and Wikipedia has been infinitely more useful.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
https://twitter.com/CatholicHerald/status/1134172906110496768?s=19

:thunk:

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

All Europe needs is a charismatic leader with the strength to unite the people against foreign oppression and willing to root out those within that are undermining the prosperity of Europeans.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

lmao

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Me in this thread a couple weeks ago: Catholics in the US got fundie brain disease, it's an American thing

Catholics not in the US:

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

All Europe needs is a charismatic leader with the strength to unite the people against foreign oppression and willing to root out those within that are undermining the prosperity of Europeans.

:hmmyes: The HRE was more democratic than the ECB.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

McNally posted:

Wow, that was fast.

Please be sure to cite the specific ways in which John Ratcliffe is a coward that hides from Gold Star wives.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

All they need is a little living space.

Also the serpent was merely the fulfilling the will of god in helping mankind to become supreme amongst the beasts by blessing us with knowledge, hail satan.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

As Nero Danced posted:

All they need is a little living space.

Also the serpent was merely the fulfilling the will of god in helping mankind to become supreme amongst the beasts by blessing us with knowledge, hail satan.

No it was a test that Eve failed WHICH MAKES ALL WOMEN INFERIOR WHORESLUTS!!!1!!!11

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/Joyce_Karam/status/1134150558682689537

I have no words just hysterical laughter

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Casimir Radon posted:

I fought in the war to remove the “Crucifixion in Anime” section from the Crucifixion article. I still bear the scars.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/445997-satanic-temple-cites-religious-beliefs-as-immunity-from-supreme-court

Satanic Temple cites religious beliefs as immunity from Supreme Court abortion ruling on fetal remains

Satanic Temple at it again. I need to join.

“The first step was to formally get recognized as a religion by the IRS. Now the Satanic Temple is leveraging that status to use religious freedom as a case for abortion rights. It's all rather unusual, but the end goal is to set up a Catch-22: the theocrats will have to choose between religious liberty or pro-life legislation.”

Hail Satan.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

gently caress royalists, eat my dick and balls

i still think canada should tell the queen to gently caress herself

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

omg yessssssssssss so goddamn good

hail satan

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Aren't they supposed to not do dogfighting against similar aircraft because of the problems that causes?

penis lol

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

McNally posted:

Wow, that was fast.

Add in the factual event that he hid and ran away from gold star widows.

John Ratcliffe from the Texas fourth district, known coward.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

ded posted:

Add in the factual event that he hid and ran away from gold star widows.

John Ratcliffe from the Texas fourth district, known coward.

I did. They still called it vandalism.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

https://twitter.com/franakviacorka/status/1131538109806600193

Can't wait for the Russian TV show exposing how the CIA sent a man to cause the chernobyl accident on purpose

After U-571, I don't think we have cause to complain.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
I find it loving hilarious that Heritage ranks him, known dickless coward John Ratcliffe, as one of, if not the most, conservative politician in the United States. And he ran away from a bunch of Gold Star widows. Because he's an unbelievable coward who doesn't actually care about veterans or their families, much like the rest of the GOP.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Karl Marx posted:

gently caress royalists, eat my dick and balls

i still think canada should tell the queen to gently caress herself

You know what the queen has never done? Run away from gold star widows, unlike John Ratcliffe (R-TX), noted coward with no balls

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

You know what the queen has never done? Run away from gold star widows, unlike John Ratcliffe (R-TX), noted coward with no balls

as much as I hate the queen, it seems she has more balls than John Ratcliffe (R-TX) the coward eunuch who hates gold star widows

in other news:

https://twitter.com/DavidInglesTV/status/1134225042554773505

I wonder if this guy got fed to dogs, shot with AAA, or what

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Rep John Ratcliffe of Texas' 4th District ran away like a coward because hes afraid of girls

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Surely there's a Wikipedia auditor that reads SA, that can be convinced to review McNally's source, and restore this great injustice. Nutless wonder, John Ratcliffe, R-TX 4, cannot hide from goons forever.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Karl Marx posted:

as much as I hate the queen, it seems she has more balls than John Ratcliffe (R-TX) the coward eunuch who hates gold star widows

in other news:

I'm pretty sure the guy who died had more balls than, say, John Ratcliffe (R-TX) who ran away from gold star widows.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hot Karl Marx posted:

in other news:

Wonder if he's gonna show up alive again in three months

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

trump just tweeted that he's putting a flat 5% tariff on goods from mexico (cough cars) unless they fix the immigration problem

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Professor Bling posted:

Wonder if he's gonna show up alive again in three months

Who, John Ratcliffe? Well of course he'll show up alive. You know what won't show up though? His balls.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1134240657621438464

make avocados great again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Do it you fat stupid bitch