Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

The Iron Rose posted:

Honestly I'm willing to brush off the weird creepiness cuz he sure seems to do that to everyone which makes it more of a personal space issue than a sexual harassment issue so eh, I can live with it

but praising Cheney man? He's really aiming for the dumb american moderate crowd I guess

I wish you hosed off forever hth. Tired of your milquetoast poo poo all the loving time.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Jfc 34 new posts in the CE thread

33 about backpacks and poo poo

Why don't you fuckin guys so start a thread "The Backpacks and More Megathread: PYF gear!" or some poo poo

Hey man this is an important discussion on how the corporate model is adapting to social pressures such as climate change.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

EBB posted:

Look closely people, you're witnessing the first people who will die by nuclear torpedo.

Good.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

like but but buddhists!! nah they'll gently caress put that poo poo aside in a heartbeat in order to war crimes muslims if they get the chance

everyone kills everyone, what else is new