Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

A Bad Poster posted:

Shot him in the face, and then had him apologize for being shot in the face.

Well he did get in the way of a quail hunt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

newsradio was really good

Only because of Phil Hartman

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
Do you have the boilerplate email template you were sending out earlier?

I can hit up Foster again in IL 11

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
Mnuchen refusing to release Trump tax returns

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

shame on an IGA posted:

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

BREAKING ACTION 2 NEWS: HISPANICS CATHOLIC, FILM AT 5

Them peoples can’t worship my Jesus.

GaWd BleS ArE TrOps
MAGA
SuPorT PrAyrs IN SkoOls
BuIld Da WaLLZ

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

KirbyKhan posted:

The only time Ive heard white folks talk about Santaria is when they claim they dont practice Santaria, they got no crystal ball.

Thank you

I had a million dollars, but I spent it all

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's not fraud if you're rich.

It’s Wednesday

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
I was in 3rd GSC as commo and a dirty leg.

Stayed there for two years. gently caress airborne school

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
Alabama senate followed GA with restricting abortions, then reversed and tabled.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
Most likely illegal manufacturing and illegal sales probably poor record keeping as well

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

joat mon posted:

I'm guessing too many sales on a C&R FFL?

I recognized K98’s in there. Didn’t see any Mosin’s or Garands. Bunch of modern stuff though.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
I pay $10 a week, I’m topped out and only get COLA which is tied to the CPI.

Plus our dues just went up...

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

rainbow ghost is legit cool

Yeah it is

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Vasudus posted:

current events thread: “Balls are going to be a little lopsided,” the pilot advised.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Fallom posted:

taking out HVT (High Value Targets)

Are these HVT's he's referencing the Targets with the grocery stores in them, or just the regular targets in nicer neighborhoods?

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
oh and he's a Qanon follower....

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
Tim Conway died. He was 85

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
From the NY Times

quote:

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump Jr. and the Republican-controlled Senate Intelligence Committee reached a deal on Tuesday for the president’s eldest son to sit for a private interview with senators in the coming weeks that will be limited in time, an accord that should cool a heated intraparty standoff.

The deal came after an aggressive push by the younger Trump’s allies, who accused the Intelligence Committee’s chairman, Senator Richard M. Burr of North Carolina, of caving to Democrats by issuing a subpoena for the president’s son’s testimony. They called the effort a political hit job against the White House, using the president’s son as fodder.

Mr. Burr told fellow Republican senators last week that the president’s son had twice agreed to voluntary interviews but had not shown up, forcing the subpoena.

Mr. Trump’s lawyer had prepared a blistering letter to send to the committee, telling its members that Donald Trump Jr. would not submit to open-ended questions before a panel that included multiple Democrats running for president, according to people familiar with its contents. The lawyers had prepared to send the letter on Monday, facing a deadline to respond to the subpoena.

But they received a call from committee aides, asking if there was a “reasonable” path forward, according to a person familiar with the events.

The compromise was an appearance by Mr. Trump in the middle of June, with questions limited to about a half-dozen topics, with the time no longer than two to four hours, according to a person briefed. Another person, who would not be identified, contested that the scope was of the topics had been limited.

A spokeswoman for Mr. Burr declined to comment.

The move by the younger Mr. Trump’s associates was straight out of his father’s playbook — set the terms of the debate at the most extreme end of the discussion by saying he would not appear, then cut a deal and look gracious.

The agreement provides Mr. Burr with an off-ramp from the confrontation. If the younger Mr. Trump had refused to appear, the chairman would have faced a painful choice between initiating contempt of Congress proceedings against the president’s eldest son and undercutting the independence of his two-year investigation of Russian election interference by letting him defy him.

Mr. Trump personally questioned why his son would be subpoenaed after the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, had been unable to prove a conspiracy between his campaign and Russia. Though the president has declared an all-out war against Democratic inquiries in the House, he had largely left the Senate Intelligence Committee’s investigation to proceed with minimal attention.

Asked about the subpoena Monday, Mr. Trump said he viewed it as unfair.

“It’s really a tough situation because my son spent, I guess, over 20 hours testifying about something that Mueller said was 100 percent O.K.,” he told reporters at the White House. “And now they want him to testify again. I don’t know why. I have no idea why, but it seems very unfair to me.”

Mr. Burr had not commented publicly on the standoff. Privately, though, he suggested to colleagues last week that the subpoena was of the younger Mr. Trump’s own making.

He told Republican Senate colleagues at a private lunch that Donald Trump Jr. had twice agreed — once in March and once in April — to return to the committee for a voluntary interview, only to later back out. It was only after he asked to postpone again in April that the committee authorized a subpoena to compel his appearance, Mr. Burr said.

People close to Donald Trump Jr. say his position on the committee’s request had changed after the release of Mr. Mueller’s report late last month. The report indicated that Mr. Mueller’s investigators had considered charging the younger Mr. Trump in connection with an infamous June 2016 meeting in Trump Tower with a Russian lawyer promising “dirt” on Hillary Clinton. They ultimately decided against it.

Senate investigators are interested in asking the younger Mr. Trump about that meeting, as well as his knowledge of a proposed Trump Tower project in Moscow.

The younger Mr. Trump sat for an interview with committee investigators in 2017 and has met with a handful of other congressional committees for dozens of hours. The Intelligence Committee asked him back for additional questioning this time by senators themselves, who are seeking to draw their two-year investigation into Russian election interference to a close.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
Whelp,

There goes the work around for downloading the legacy versions off their website.

Not my fault your registration server died.

Someone have the infamous Iraq predictions?

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
Cheeto Dick plans on using 2 billion dollars of the Pell Grant surplus to fund NASA’s moon missions.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
Called for Il-11 again.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

JFC that’s dark

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
I just hate Boston

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Apparently they didn't even have a plan to get the $2 trillion needed for infrastructure anyways so they probably planned on a short meeting

Take it from the wall funding.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
Aveniti charged with extortion and tax fraud

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Nice

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
We’re going to see either a limited exchange or a gently caress-it-all planet cracker, all because Cheeto-dick had his fee-fees hurt.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
Package device detonated in Lyon France

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48404142

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
I’m smack in the middle between two national laboratories, plus close by a couple of major freight yards, and two airports so I guess I’m a second or third strike.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Godholio posted:

Literally everywhere I've ever lived (CONUS) is in a 500 wh strike, and most in a 2k wh strike.

Edit: Mt Weather is definitely under a few of those markers. I can't figure out what the Northern Idaho target is. I assume some kind of former missile launch site or nuke lab.

Idaho National Laboratory, run by the DOE.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
DB is back

https://twitter.com/duffelblog/status/1134414562202148864?s=21

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

gop support of nixon broke only, what, a week before he resigned?

Pres Pissbabby isn’t going to resign though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
Bigly President had Dow down almost 300 thanks to Mexican tariff talks