Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Taintrunner posted:

literally a manmade addiction epidemic and everyone in politics is too much of a loving coward to put these fucks on trial and sentence them to a brutal death

loving Christ I got so mad I found the new CE thread to post this, accidentally read it all, and got even madder.

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Who the gently caress taught them to dab like that??

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

MA-Horus posted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A TORONTO SPORTS BALL TEAM IS GOING TO FINALS

SUCK MY DICK FROM THE BACK

I didn't look it up but I thought you might appreciate this.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

mlmp08 posted:

I like an In 'N Out burger, but the fries aren't good.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Nah they're alright. The secret menu does unlock acidity in your burger via mustard pickles and chilies, and ridiculous poo poo like mustard frying the Patty.

But they're not the best burger.

Five guys is like addictive drugs. The first hit is the best, the rest fail to live up.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp-N_9fJL6g

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Loden Taylor posted:

The parking lines are white, symbolizing the purity of their motives when answering the call to serve.

The single red parking cone reminds us of the lives of these Americans, and their loved ones and friends who keep the faith, while seeking answers.

The lone potted juniper reminds us that all plants in the Garden Center are 25% off today.

Perfection

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Torrannor posted:

Wouldn't it be better to ask "Do you really want 120 million more Latinos who will likely vote for the Democrats?"?

America doesn't do great with suffering it's conquered to have a voice.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
June thread up

I loving went on a browser to post this.