Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I didn't clap when ordered for Rumsfeld, there is no way in he'll I'd clamp for that andriod looking chode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Joe Rogan is every college Sophmore in their second semester.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Casimir Radon posted:

See: The Wolf of Wall Street.

I think it only counts if you murdered someone.

I think that got over turned at the same time. The dude who wrote Goodfellas whacked a dude, and he was allowed to profit.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_of_Sam_law

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

bengy81 posted:

I was only half joking about the over 40 crowd. I know people of all ages and status levels with garbage political opinions, but I regularly hear the most :stare: stuff from the 40-55 crowd. Especially the dudes that served between the first gulf war and 9/11; they seem to be really salty about not getting any of that "SUPPORT ARE TROOPS" love. I dunno though, small sample size and all that.

These guys also tend to be the most pro-war, supercritical types. Everything in their day was harder, and those Browns are lucky they didn't turn him loose. Also, very pro war crime.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I'm ok so long as it keeps the damage being done to our country as a whole to a minimum until we can get the Orange fucker out of office next year.

I don't think we are going to remove him, but so long as he's focused on this dumb poo poo, he's not putting our dick in another war, at least for the moment.

How sad is it that we are at societal damage control?

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

LingcodKilla posted:

How loving hard is it to tear it all down and turn it into a municipal trash transfer station.

They cover it in the article, but at the time, they thought it would be detrimental to the healing process. By the time they realized they should, it was cost prohibitive due to upgrades.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Icon Of Sin posted:

I’m stuck between this and a mix of Dr Nick and Troy McClure.

Troy is Buttgieg in my brain.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Old duffel bags make great heavy bags.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

We really need a modern New Deal to handle our crumbling infrastructure- both the physical and social one.
But capitalism, right?

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

It easier to fight a one front war. Now we can link up from Syria to Afghanistan and turn those corners once and for all.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Leer Jet Swat Team, on the Midnight run...

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Ceiling fan posted:

So, Nancy's going for a 25th Amendment play.

That's a gutsy move. Let's see if it pays off.

Narrator- "It doesn't".

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

McNally posted:

So. Turns out the same day Ratcliffe made his little speech about building a Gold Star monument some members of my Gold Star Facebook group paid his office a visit.

I know that Google picks up on things said here at Something Awful, so I want to make it clear: Texas Congressman John Ratcliffe has no testicles.

Congressman John Ratcliffe (R-TX 4) is bereft of gonads.

Congressman John Ratcliffe of Texas' 4th Congressional District has no balls.

Congressman John Ratcliffe, Republican from the 4th Congressional District of Texas, is a scared little girl who hides in his office from Gold Star widows.

Congressman John Ratcliffe, Texas 4th, is a coward.

QTIYD

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

The best part is that dude posted it yesterday, then took off for the three day.

"Why, I love the Army. Everyone else must too!"

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

That cop just wanted to kill a motherfucker. If it were actually about officer or public safety, he wouldn't have kept jumping out of the car and firing recklessly into the car in a built up area.

Look, I'm not saying the military does everything right. But if I would have done that poo poo in Baghdad, my unit would have hosed me with the hard dick of the law.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I went to the VA ER when I completely lost vision and fine motor control on the left side of my body for approx 2 minutes. This was after conplaining to multiple doctors of multiple episodes Neuro issues that were ignored.

I sat in there for 12 hours and hadn't seen a doctor. I was taken back immediately on a suspected stroke or ischemic (spelling?) event, but that just got me a more comfortable waiting area. After 12 hours, I said I was leaving, and they attempted to tell me I was allowed to leave.
"Uh, yes I can. I'm a grown rear end man."
"We can't let you leave."
"I'm out, ma'am."
"We won't let you leave sir, you haven't seen a doctor."
"Lady, you don't have enough security to stop me, and if you loving try, I'll file charges. Bring me the loving paperwork so I can go."

VA never figured out what it was. Civilian Neuro dx'd TBi.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Little consolation, McNally, but I did just call him out and called him a coward on Twitter.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Mechadestroyer posted:

Disney actually released a movie about the rescue of the Pendleton a couple of years ago called The Finest Hours, it was actually a pretty good movie and I was kind of surprised that I didn't see them advertise it at all.

Excellent book of the same title.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Let me paraphrase the Mueller conference: "Read the report. The Russians dicked with our election, and the President obstructed. I couldn't bring charges because DoJ cannot indict a sitting President. That's up to Congress. Now I am going to gently caress off into the sunset and relax."

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I tried to tweet at the good ballless Rep, but he blocked me for calling him out.
Lol

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Rep Steve Radcliff from Texas is a coward with no balls.
Source: he hid from gold star families and a dude with 7 followers on twitter. I'll be calling his office tomorrow.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I calling his office tomorrow to remind them that they should sponsor the bill, and remind them of that pesky Supreme Court ruling that says he can't block me.

Also, Representative Steve Ratcliffe of TX has NO penis. Like a Ken Doll. Smooth. No cock, no balls, no honor.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

John Ratcliffe, besides lacking intestinal fortitude, also lacks testes. The medical term for testes dying and falling off as soon as a confrontation starts is known as Ratcliffeism. It effects 100% of John Ratcliffes.

He also sits when he pees, and eats poopies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

While I doubt my angry phone call to his office did anything, I will take credit for lending him balls.
Since Rep. Ratcliffe was born lacking testes.