Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

What kind of basic bitch claps at a strip club?

[Checks notes] Command Master Chief

Oh, carry on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

No balls

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

hobbesmaster posted:

Amusingly is you drive up a mountain they need to sell you sea level air!

Tip: do not fly from sea level to Denver then drive to aspen and have a couple of drinks.

I call that efficiency drinking

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
It is hard to explain to people just how wildly racist georgia and alabama are.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I've only driven through those other mississippi and louisiana so I can't really comment on them.

And for some reason have met very few people from there. Like, maybe 3? Which is weird.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
There's an awful lot of nice firearms in there. They ain't no 100 dollar lorcins or ravens or hi points.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I'm really okay with a chud tax that is then rubbed in their faces

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I handle the driveby poo poo posting thankyou

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

egyptian rat race posted:

Looks like Missouri is following the example set by Alabama by passing an 8-week abortion ban:

https://www.nbc12.com/2019/05/16/missouri-senate-passes-bill-ban-abortions-weeks/

I think the state house still has to pass it before the governor can sign it...

I am quite fond of states actively advertising they are garbage so you don't even have to research whether to move there or not.

Not so fond of the human rights abuses.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
It's a sad day for that dude when he gives a 70 year old the biggest blind side he can possibly muster with a huge running start and you kind of jostle him a bit.

Probably worse though is when they take him out side and dismember him.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Muslim service was giving out coffee and chocolate at Knox when I was there.

I didn't go, mainly because it was a chance for some quiet while everyone ran off to pretend to be good christian soldiers or whatever.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Fuckin' rekt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I just caught part of it, but did Mueller just all but say "if he wasn't president he'd be sharing a cell with manafort right now?"