Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
Can someone touch a bit on what civil penalties or other recourse actions the house can levy against Barr / other non-willing participants?

As I understand it without DOJ support Contempt of Congress won’t get criminal penalties - so no jail time - but I’m not sure what else congress can do? Levy punative fines upon Barr himself? DOJ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

I don’t get where de Blasio sees room for him in this primary especially announcing after Biden who has successfully sucked all the oxygen out of the room.

How does Mayor Bill differentiate himself from Booker, Gellibrand, and Klobuchar? I’m not seeing the logic here. But all I know about Bill was that he upset the NYPD over something and he’s the mayor of New York that came in after Bloomberg.

And if you look on Wikipedia there are some candidates like Messam, Swalwell, and Williamson who have no traction even here which is fairly on top of candidates.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

BigDave posted:

Here's the unofficial target list.

Triangles are a 500 warhead strike, black dots are a 2000 warhead strike.

Kiss most of Montana and North Dakota goodbye in a 2000 warhead strike.

WTF is in Orlando still of strategic importance to warrant nuking in at a 500 warhead level? The navy base closed like 25 years ago.