Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Tim Whatley posted:

I know it's Ohio and you need to show video slower but imagine looking at that replay and thinking it's not an elbow

lol you're adorable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

Columbus confirmed dirtiest team of all time babyyyyyyyyy

At least they haven't sucker punched the back of a dude's head while he's down yet.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Hmm I'm starting to think Krug might need to come off PP1

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
RAT FACE
is
TRASH

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

CBJSprague24 posted:

At least they haven't sucker punched the back of a dude's head while he's down yet.

you're right, just a sucker punch to the back of a dude's head while standing up

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Tim Whatley posted:

I know it's Ohio and you need to show video slower but imagine looking at that replay and thinking it's not an elbow

No, see, I said it was an elbow.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

gat drat, bob

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
No Deal Marchand, eat poo poo

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Nice power play, Bruins.

For a clown.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

jesus christ broons give up so many odd man rushes

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
oh my god you idiot

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

SIT YOUR BITCH rear end DOWN MARCHY TIA

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Lol.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
No net there buddy

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
this first period :psyduck:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Master Stur posted:

this first period :psyduck:

I don't think I've ever seen this much tenacity out of the Jackets.

e- NBC, I shouldn't have to go anywhere other than the broadcast to get the SOG count, god damnit.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:21 on May 3, 2019

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Hahaha love that fan with the green sign

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Did Doc say "a fan's game"?

...because this is some good-rear end hockey.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Can't believe that was only the first...

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Pretty fun game

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

CBJSprague24 posted:

I don't think I've ever seen this much tenacity out of the Jackets.

e- NBC, I shouldn't have to go anywhere other than the broadcast to get the SOG count, god damnit.

The Fox Sports chyron is seriously the best

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
That in-protective-netting-then-pass rule is easily, EASILY the worst god drat rule in this sport.

That is so mind blowingly stupid.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
Easy solution: encase the rink in a plexiglass dome so that no play is ever out. It gets rid of reviews and the worst penalty. Plus, we can get some dope rear end attempts to score via weird bank shots.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

i am the bird posted:

Easy solution: encase the rink in a plexiglass dome so that no play is ever out. It gets rid of reviews and the worst penalty. Plus, we can get some dope rear end attempts to score via weird bank shots.

Put halfpipes around the rink and go full rocket league

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

I want to see the CBJ goal but nhl.com seems to have taken down the video :tinfoil:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

i am the bird posted:

Easy solution: encase the rink in a plexiglass dome so that no play is ever out.

instead of a faceoff the puck launches out of a slot at center ice

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

DJExile posted:

instead of a faceoff the puck launches out of a slot at center ice

Put a stick up Chara's rear end, because all he does now is just swivel anyway.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Add banking to the ice in the ends like that roller hockey league I randomly stumbled upon after watching an old ESPN NASCAR race years ago.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

columbus zoo! :toot:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

DJExile posted:

columbus zoo! :toot:

I'm just glad those are the only penguins NBC will show at this point or henceforth this postseason.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

CBJSprague24 posted:

Add banking to the ice in the ends like that roller hockey league I randomly stumbled upon after watching an old ESPN NASCAR race years ago.

I spent all summer watching this. Go Gargoyles.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

marioinblack posted:

I spent all summer watching this. Go Gargoyles.

I can't remember where I found the game (I think I was watching an old race at Bristol just before I went to a race there), but I sat and watched as much as I could until the recording ended.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

That loving Anderson pass

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

sportsgenius86 posted:

That loving Anderson pass

He may be the most underrated player on the team, especially as they're seen around the league.

e- This is the most relevant Brandon Dubinsky has been in a couple seasons. Not many points, but he's effective.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:54 on May 3, 2019

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
That's a missed stick lift not a slash bit SURPRISE more avant garde reffing

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

"A good, firm dump" - Mike Milbury

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Duke Chin posted:

That's a missed stick lift not a slash bit SURPRISE more avant garde reffing

lol

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
All credit, that was a pretty good set of stops for Rask.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
So close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Tim Whatley posted:

"A good, firm dump" - Mike Milbury

Finally, something I can relate to Milbury about...