Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

"People over the age of innocence" die in "the big death" (whoa that sounds bad) and so the children hanging out in Cheyenne mountain grow up and decide to do something. I assume the stargate got destroyed or something because they don't really mention it. Well that's not really honest it's more about the adventures of Luke Perry and Malcolm-Jamal Warner.

Both seasons are on Hulu, one is on Amazon Prime go watch it.

This has been part of the Duck and Cover tells you to watch series be sure to check out the other threads!

Dark Angel:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3888599

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 05:32 on May 3, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

What if I told you as this is a Showtime show you get to see topless :females: . Maybe some dude rear end? I don't remember you'll have to watch and see.