Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
Chelsea are going to have a worse season than the mourinho meltdown one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

hadji murad posted:

people have been predicting doom for Chelsea for years and looking very smart for that

I believe OP

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

habeasdorkus posted:

Man, I wish Wolves owners were buying up depth, they're going to have a busy season and could end up with some real bad fitness concerns. I'd love for the Top 6 to get busted up by adding Leicester and Wolves teams that will challenge on a fairly regular basis for Champions League spots.

arsenal are trash and chelsea are in a bind this has got to be the season

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
Anyone want to do a draft fantasy league before the league begins? Made a thread here:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3894382

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Cannon_Fodder posted:

As a Spurs fan, I can't bring myself to hate Henry. Not sure why.

Single handedly owned the entire irish republic