Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

ImpAtom posted:

*glances at Mass Effect and Anthem*

.. yes. Yes I absolutely can believe that.

Say whatever else you want about the Mass Effect series, but Mass Effect 3's multiplayer was amazing and it's a shame that there hasn't been much imitation of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Gaz-L posted:

What do you think Anthem is? Like, Anthem is literally a team based MMO shooter that has basically no PVP. It was always the endgame of including multiplayer in ME and Dragon Age, because that's what EA wants.

I meant the specific gameplay that Mass Effect 3 had

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

He somehow looks even more like a pedophile without the mustache than he did when he had it

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

I've said it before but I'm legitimately surprised that given how crazy Sonic fans often are that after all the poo poo Ken Penders has pulled that one of them hasn't stabbed him or something

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Junkie Disease posted:

I'm assuming he started dressing as his creations as deep cover and to frightmare Medusa kill would be assassins

All I know is that he's one of the only people in existence who looks more like a pedophile without a mustache than when he had one

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Funny you bring up Star Trek as pretty much the only other thing of note Ken Penders had done in comics prior to ending up at Archie was doing some Star Trek comics for DC when they had the license, from what I've heard they're supposed to be pretty okay, not indicative at all of how bad he'd later become

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

To be frank unless you're a Chris-Chan level garbage fire of a human being it doesn't take much to be a better artist than Ken Penders at least in terms of soul if not drawing ability though that isn't a high bar to reach either

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

I really hope SEGA sues Penders into the ground over this

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Still disappointed that this didn't last long enough for Sega to sue Ken Penders into absolute poverty

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Larryb posted:

Paramount’s lawyers would destroy him (and personally I kind of hope he’s dumb enough to try)

Agreed, please financially ruin him Paramount

Medenmath posted:

It's rare that I want to side with a large corporation over an individual creator, it's a weird feeling

Also agreed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

My loathing for Ken Penders as a human being is brobdingnagian in scale but agreed that JK Rowling is worse