Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Can you believe BioWare made a DS-only Sonic RPG? That poo poo's still wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Didn't see a single Science Knuckles or Rasta Knuckles or Space Knuckles or Tree Knuckles or Hippy Knuckles, that person loving sucks

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Billy Gnosis posted:

I just noticed the human? in the upper right corner and it's killing me.
That's Human Knuckles

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Davros1 posted:

I genuinely don't know Sonic lore, so would it be a case "Ken's mad because they're using his ideas!" or "Ken's mad because they're tossing out his ideas!"?

Yes

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Yeah, it's mostly reprints plus some short horror anthologies that, frankly, aren't very good. (They usually end up on Comixology Unlimited for free so I give them a read).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I bet if Ken could manage to get away from the macrocephalic sonic style entirely and just draw an original design, the art would get 1000% better immediately
Doubt it