Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
TODAY IS CINCO DE DRINKO BISH LETS POUND SOME MARG MIX AND AND EAT SOME DEL TACO BECAUSE MEXICO hosed UP SOME FROGS OR SOMETHING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

TODAY IS CINCO DE DRINKO BISH LETS POUND SOME MARG MIX AND AND EAT SOME DEL TACO BECAUSE MEXICO hosed UP SOME FROGS OR SOMETHING

:patriot:

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Pulcinella di Bund posted:

always so angry ...

gently caress off dude. the holiday isn’t particularly my favorite for obvious reasons, and literally no one likes you because you act like an rear end in a top hat 100% of the time. I don’t know why you’re still allowed to post here.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

WatermelonGun posted:

gently caress off dude. the holiday isn’t particularly my favorite for obvious reasons, and literally no one likes you because you act like an rear end in a top hat 100% of the time. I don’t know why you’re still allowed to post here.

no I don’t . sorry you hate the holiday and sorry about your mom and you think my genuineness is herf derf flippancy

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
lol “genuineness” is that what we’re calling not loving off and doubling down on being a dickface when someone asks you to shut up.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
my mom is a vegetarian of humble tastes so on mother's day she likes to be taken out for a tofu dog or s vegan pizza.

This year it'll be vegan pizza. She wanted to see Avengers Endgame on Mother's day but I was like, mom, we can't Dodge spoilers for that long. So we saw it yesterday instead.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

sudonim posted:

my mom is a vegetarian of humble tastes so on mother's day she likes to be taken out for a tofu dog or s vegan pizza.

This year it'll be vegan pizza. She wanted to see Avengers Endgame on Mother's day but I was like, mom, we can't Dodge spoilers for that long. So we saw it yesterday instead.

vegan pizza or vegetarian pizza ? one is good , the other is kind of rough

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Why don’t y’all chill the gently caress out in my mother’s day thread lol

Anyways went with this for mom, she loves chocolate
Wine Country Gift Baskets Ghirardelli Tower https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F4WIL8C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_N.ZZCb8PM3WRB

This for wifey (basic af)
Michael Kors By Michael Kors For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Ounces https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000E7YLF4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_wc0ZCbRXFH1GX

I’ve never gotten MIL stuff. I just buy dinner.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Oh my god do I have to get my wife something from our kids I didn't even think of that

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sid Vicious posted:

Oh my god do I have to get my wife something from our kids I didn't even think of that

Young-glued macaroni on a paper plate
Older-buy it yourself kid

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Sid Vicious posted:

drat it Sid when are you gonna make that boy get a job? Just tell him to march into the factory and offer to play Legos with the boss.

Also I got no godamn clue what I'm gonna do for my mom.

opie
Nov 28, 2000
Check out my TFLC Excuse Log!

Burt Sexual posted:

What will you be getting the woman that gave you life? I’m tired of wine baskets and glass markers.

To be honest wine is always a good gift. It implies that you don’t think mom is an alcoholic and deserves a nice guilt-free drink. Similar to candy, which says “no you’re not fat and can stand to eat some empty calories.”

As for my mom, I’ll probably just call and maybe get the kids to mail a card.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
underrated mothers day gift: designer soaps and soap displays.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Tane posted:

everyday that i continue to live and suffer is a testament to that woman's failure

Im going to get her a text in all caps with clap emojis between words

ill never forgive my mom for bringing me into this hell world but i love her anyway because she probably expected it to be like how she grew up

to answer the thread nothing she hates stuff, probably going to spend the day wandering around some historical place then have a nice dinner.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

Pulcinella di Bund posted:

vegan pizza or vegetarian pizza ? one is good , the other is kind of rough
my mom is weirdo who likes vegan cheese. however the place she likes is one of those build-your-own quick-fired personal pizza place so I can get one piled with meats and actual cheeses.

Unrelated, my mom is a divorced recovering alcoholic so my childhood was a little rough but things are good now. She loves marvel movies so we always go to the theater to see them together.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
my mom is the best mom and i don't care who knows it!

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I am doing a fused glass hearts workshop with my mama as her gift. We are both histrionic crazy people but I love her and I know she loves me.

My own kids aren’t quite old enough yet to plan fun activities for me yet.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

some tasteful nudes

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Surprise I've finalized the divorce papers

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

moms can be pretty gross unless you love em and even then...

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Sorry about your moms goons. My mom is awesome and has helped me through some pretty tough times when I needed it. My family overall is pretty awesome, even if we are all fundementally flawed in some pretty bad ways.

Sadly my mom and I are both traveling on mother's day this year, but we'll do some fun poo poo at a later date.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
poo poo. Did i miss mother's day??

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Stark Fist posted:

lost my mum to her bum ticker 2 years ago so i should probably do some cardio

Speaking of bum tickers I bought a motorized butt plug for my wife and new church hat for my mom. Problem is I wrapped them up and the packages are completely identical (it's a pretty big plug.)

I hope mothers day doesn't turn into a complete farce.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene
I'm getting my mom a box of Baked By Melissa cupcakes, they have gluten-free ones and she has celiac so it's perfect.

PhantomPayne
Aug 8, 2017

I should think before posting
My mom is the best, she's always cheerful and helpful towards my sisters and I whenever we've been in a rough spot, I love her.

I got her some makeup things she wanted, gonna pay for her third tattoo (she's a kewl mom, yo), take her out for dinner, and top it off with a coffee date with my lil sis.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Hope y'all called your moms already. It's about to be Tuesday. Just saying...

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I see my mother and father about twice a week and help them do things around the house all the time. Be a good daughter/son, goons, and help your old folks. :colbert:

That said I'm still trying to think of an appropriate thing to do for my mother on Mother's Day :/

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Honky Dong Country posted:

I see my mother and father about twice a week and help them do things around the house all the time. Be a good daughter/son, goons, and help your old folks. :colbert:

That said I'm still trying to think of an appropriate thing to do for my mother on Mother's Day :/

Give them a grandchild or keep on keepin' on.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Vato posted:

Give them a grandchild or keep on keepin' on.

I already live in fear of an unexpected child showing up I'm leaning more toward a nice dinner and a card if I'm being honest :(

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I already live in fear of an unexpected child showing up I'm leaning more toward a nice dinner and a card if I'm being honest :(

You're, what, 26? At the most. They have some time, and you have some cleaning up to do, if you know what I mean.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Vato posted:

You're, what, 26? At the most. They have some time, and you have some cleaning up to do, if you know what I mean.

I'm 32. Having said that, I haven't been a total moron even when I was younger. But I was dumb enough in my early 20s to wonder if there might be a day where some kid/mom will show up and go "You the pappy"

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I'm 32. Having said that, I haven't been a total moron even when I was younger. But I was dumb enough in my early 20s to wonder if there might be a day where some kid/mom will show up and go "You the pappy"

You're still dumb if you don't know. Sorry.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Vato posted:

You're still dumb if you don't know. Sorry.

Okay.

Hrm yessss lemme concentrate....ohhmmmmmm ohhhmmmm no I don't detect any progeny from when I was in my early twenties and completely loving stupid.

The hell are you on about in the mother's day thread?

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 07:38 on May 7, 2019

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I'm just saying you are dumb as hell if you popped in some girl and are still wondering if it's gonna come bite you in the rear end years later.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Vato posted:

I'm just saying you are dumb as hell if you popped in some girl and are still wondering if it's gonna come bite you in the rear end years later.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Okay.

Hrm yessss lemme concentrate....ohhmmmmmm ohhhmmmm no I don't detect any progeny from when I was in my early twenties and completely loving stupid.

The hell are you on about in the mother's day thread?

I'm just crazy. Duh.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I'll surely take your unshakable wisdom in stride in the mother's day thread, forums user vato

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I'll surely take your unshakable wisdom in stride in the mother's day thread, forums user vato

I knew I liked you for a reason. :witch:

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Vato posted:

I knew I liked you for a reason. :witch:

You're alright, my man.

Have a cool spider:

e: i decided on an even cooler spider

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 07:48 on May 7, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopes