Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Chinatown posted:

whos that NPR correspondent with that hilarious lisp

turn your radio on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Big Beef City posted:

turn your radio on

That's just good advice in general.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I started listening to kpcc instead of kcrw because I am super sick of how up their own rear end kcrw's pledge drive where they are doing a full pledge drive about how great they are for not doing a pledge drive is.

"Thanks to you we arent interrupting programming this is our UNpledge drive definitely dont become a member at $20 a month this is so great how we arent interrupting anything also can we have your car? We arent doing a pledge drive but if we were you should go to kcrw.com and become a monthly donor and also we really want your car"

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Nooner posted:

I started listening to kpcc instead of kcrw because I am super sick of how up their own rear end kcrw's pledge drive where they are doing a full pledge drive about how great they are for not doing a pledge drive is.

"Thanks to you we arent interrupting programming this is our UNpledge drive definitely dont become a member at $20 a month this is so great how we arent interrupting anything also can we have your car? We arent doing a pledge drive but if we were you should go to kcrw.com and become a monthly donor and also we really want your car"

They always want my car...or boat! Who are these people who have perfectly good cars or boats they don't need? First of all, if I want to get rid of my car or boat, I will part it out myself and THEN pass on the cash.