Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

bloodysabbath posted:

On today’s morning drive-time show: How transgender latinx polyamorous candlemakers are leading the charge in Hollywood.

You say that like the matrix isn't 30 years old already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

*2.5 minutes of northwest birdsongs between news reports because we gotta fill time somehow*

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Today on Marketplace: The streets run red with the blood of murdered minorities... and the Dow couldn't be happier. We dive into how Blue Lives Matter to your retirement plan, next... on Marketplace

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy