Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carillon
May 9, 2014

What part of the city are you in? A friend of mine just moved to Vegas in the middle of this and would love to send him your way, but not sure if you're close enough for that to make sense. I checked the website but didn't see any location info that might help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carillon
May 9, 2014

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Just finished an early supper at Lotus of Siam for the first time in a while and can confirm that it still kicks complete rear end. Wine list is slimmer than last time, but the food is still absolutely superb.

If you don't mind me living vicariously through you, what'd you get?

Carillon
May 9, 2014

We're planning a trip end of Feb, does anyone have thoughts on Mott 32 vs Wing Lei for swanky Chinese food?

Carillon
May 9, 2014

ogopogo posted:

We opened our brick and mortar in December, feeling pretty good at this point with everything.
Yukon Pizza on Charleston/Maryland, across from Huntridge Theater, we’ve had a few goons already come through. Lots of cool beers and wines too.

I think I'm convincing my partner to swing by when we're there in a few weeks. What's your favorite pie? (no feed restrictions or anything)

Carillon
May 9, 2014

ogopogo posted:

Please do! I’m partial to our Last Action Gyro pizza or the Sausage and Kale pizza. Another goon came in yesterday as well, super good time.
We also have salads, meatballs, pasta, wings, burgers.. Chef is putting out some stellar food.

Some Mike’s hot honey going on the pepperoni jalapeño NY pizza for slices…

Edit: glad to hear that Bentai!! Those wings are a real low key awesome thing, makes eating them that much easier.

Your dough is something else!! We stopped by for lunch today and it was a huge hit. Your pizza is pretty awesome, love the wood oven.

Carillon
May 9, 2014

Group of 2, I was the big guy in a white Sox hat and a beard around 1220!

Carillon
May 9, 2014

When we were just recently there, we went to Sen of Japan and it was awesome! I'm sure there's better, pricer sushi, but it was fantastic and really fairly priced. Would absolutely recommend.

Carillon
May 9, 2014

bartolimu posted:

Also coming up soon is Vegas Unstripped, aka the best drat food festival in town.

I'm going to be in town for this weekend, would you say it's worth checking out on its own? I'm more curious if it's worth doing the work convincing my partner that we should attend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carillon
May 9, 2014

We're going tomorrow as well, I hope it's at least a fun time. There's a lot to look forward to so I hope it can deliver decently!