Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Remember: no matter where you go, there you are.
Checking in as another Vegas local, that's a great list and a great write up. Happy to see our town really blow up in terms of killer food/drinks and going out spots. I live within walking distance of the Arts District and spend most of my time there. I heard Vegas Unstripped was a good time, I spent my night at Velveteen watching a friend play with her band instead but was watching friends on IG tear it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

bartolimu posted:

One bit of bad news: after seven years, Bob and Kristin of Valley Cheese and Wine are calling it quits. They've found a buyer for the store and will be leaving town after it changes hands. That's likely to happen around July or so, according to Bob. I'm having trouble with this one - I'm losing two friends and there's no guarantee the new owner will be as approachable or good at his job. Time will tell; for now, I'm leaving Valley on the map. Cross your fingers, everyone.

drat, that’s a shame to hear. They were my favorite butcher in town for sure. Looks like a good steak dinner is in my future soon.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Dunno if anyone saw the RJ article about the Pizza Festival that Vincent Rotolo (Good Pie) and John Arena (Metro Pizza) are putting on this fall, but I'll be out there slinging my pies from my little pop-up. Seeing from the email list that I'm on right now, there should be a lot of the local names and faces in the pizza scene representing all kinds of styles. Vincent and I have talked about doing something like this for a while, so it's good to see he finally got things moving.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/food/local-chefs-to-gather-for-inaugural-las-vegas-pizza-festival-1674262/

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
There's a secretburger.com event tonight at Rebar if anyone is around. I'll be helping Vincent make pizzas - it's a collab of a sour double IPA beer from 8 Bit Brewing and pizzas from Good Pie, should be pretty fun! I've got a pocket full of pizza stickers, holler at me and I'll throw some at ya.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

bartolimu posted:

6. If you want to test the Ferguson's Alley waters before committing to Picnic, I'd recommend attending one of the aforementioned Pour in the Alley events. Info available here. The first mezcal Pour in the Alley still ranks among my greatest hangover experiences in Vegas, and I got to bring home a bottle of pre-batched premium mezcal negroni! They're neat events and the venue is unusual and pretty neat, though keep in mind it's outdoors - if heat bothers you a lot, maybe wait until later in the year.

I film all the Pour in the Alley events for Ferguson's and can attest to this - they're a lot of fun, really social, and a lot of the downtown who's who roll through.

Still haven't made it to Hardway 8 yet, dying to try it out. Bryant and I talked about doing a pizza cook off competition with the Free Pizza DTLV guy and me out there, once it cools down that will be a cool event.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
I’ll be at Starboard Tack tomorrow night slinging my sourdough Neapolitan pizzas tomorrow night for Monday Night Football! Got pizzas and stickers aplenty, come on through for good cocktails and pies.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
The Able Baker opening was loving great. I was bummed I missed CraftHaus that night as well but happy to have two new breweries in the district. Happier that I live within walking distance and the weather is cooling off!

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Also coming up is the Las Vegas Pizza Festival on Nov16 - vegaspizzafest.com

Amped for the sour beer fest on Saturday, it’s my girlfriend’s birthday and we love sours so it’s gonna be a fun afternoon.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
I know ReBar and Able Baker just got the go ahead for curbside liquor/drinks/beer pickup.

As far as pizzas go, I know for sure John Arena and Chris Decker are still doing their thing at the Metro Pizza’s around town, and Vincent at Good Pie is doing a couple nights of pizza and family dinner curbside pickups as well. I’m also offering curbside pizza pickup as well, I’m a super small one man band operation and slinging pies every Tuesday now, pre-orders are every Friday - yukonpizza.com / @yukonpizza on IG.

Hope everyone is hanging in there and making the most of quarantine <3

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

bartolimu posted:

On a more hopeful note, Settebello's Henderson will be opening for dine-in starting today, reservation only.

It's good to see them working away at the oven again via their Instagram!
To that end, I'm still slinging curbside pickup pizzas every Tuesday, with a pre-order day on the previous Friday.
Menu goes lives 5pm @ yukonpizza.com - 123 year old sourdough neo-Neapolitan style pizzas!
I've added some staff and we're expanding the options slowly. Currently offering Margherita's and Pepperoni pies, w/ options: calabrian chili flake, ricotta whipped w/ pesto and lemon zest, and pickled red onions. I'm hoping to add a specialty pie of the week as soon as we lock down our local farmer for some weekly goodies. Been selling out about 40 pizzas every Tuesday, which has been a really awesome response from the community and people who haven't had a chance to try my pizza before. With my guy now at the table making way better pizzas than my hands could ever do and me working the oven, we're looking to do about 50-60 pizzas a night.
Hope y'all have been staying safe, staying inside, and staying sane - to some degree. We've been putting away a lot of cocktails and getting good at backyard darts.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

Carillon posted:

What part of the city are you in? A friend of mine just moved to Vegas in the middle of this and would love to send him your way, but not sure if you're close enough for that to make sense. I checked the website but didn't see any location info that might help.

I’m right downtown, near the Arts District. And thank you for pointing at the lack of that info - we’re tryna improve every week the whole process so these notes help a ton. We’re also looking at doing a delivery day as well for customers who don’t want to drive all the way downtown.

Our Instagram @yukonpizza will have all the notices and updates as we do pre-orders and such.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

bartolimu posted:

So. This thread needs an update. Vaccines are rolling out to high-priority populations and will be widely available in a matter of months. The comeback is, we can hope, real (and in part subsidized by our administrations' willingness to stay open despite being a superspreader destination, but let's not litigate that here). Our restaurant scene has proven more resilient than I'd feared, to my great relief. We've had a few new openings as well. I'll highlight what I'm aware of. Other Vegas folks, please do the same. I'll update the restaurant list in the second post as much as I can.

James Trees, chef of Esther's Kitchen, decided to open three new spots (sorta) during the pandemic. It's so crazy it might just work. For those disinclined to read, the restaurants are:
- Al Solito Posto in Tivoli Village, a.k.a. Narnia for us Hendersonites. Regular Italian (minestrone, chicken/eggplant parm, etc.) upscaled, Given Trees's amazing pasta talents I have little doubt it'll be amazing.
- A re-thought Ada's, also in Tivoli Village, going toward a small plate/wine bar vibe. Confirmed menu: salmon rilletes served with Esther's signature sourdough. Crazily, the article says "every employee on the floor will be at least a level two sommelier."
- Some form of market thing in the Arts District, near Esther's Kitchen, opening around Valentine's Day. They'll sell pasta kits, bread, wine, etc. Seems like a neat idea. I've seen similar things in California, though the one I know best was forced to close early in the pandemic.

Other amazing superstar chef Justin Kingsley Hall opened Main Street Provisions just north of Velveteen Rabbit. This will be the first place I go once I'm fully vaxxed. The menu is game meats, BBQ, and some extraordinary vegetable options.

For Henderson locals, the (imo) most exciting development on Water Street is the opening of Fratelli's Pizza Kitchen. Owned by the same family as UNLV-adjacent favorite Cugino's, they've got the same New York style pizza, hot and cold subs, and a few other specialties on offer. Unlike Cugino's, they don't have a deli counter or much in the way of specialty grocery items. But the white clam pizza is the best in town, and the Donnie's Special sub - a fantastic combo of fresh house-made mozz, roasted red pepper, fried chicken cutlet, and balsamic vinaigrette - remains one of my favorite lunches ever.

The long-awaited opening of The Silver Stamp, by former Atomic manager Rose Signor, is planned for "early 2021." From what my sources tell me, the aesthetic will be classic dive bar, with a menu mostly to match.

Downtown, next to Ferguson's, Vegas Test Kitchen is set up as a space for rotating restaurant concepts and one-off dinners. Among the current participants is thread regular ogopogo's Yukon Pizza. They seem to be running a lot of secretmenu deals as well at the moment. We'll see if that continues as things (hopefully) return to normal.

Since I haven't been out in nine months, I haven't been talking to my usual information sources. Hopefully the industry folks who hang out here can give us some more updates.

e: I either never mentioned it for forgot to change the second post, so: Valley Cheese and Wine has sold a second time. The new proprietor, Diana, is a Certified Cheese Professional and overall badass of dairy. The wine shelves are maintained by a team of her on-staff somm and previous owner Solene; it leans a little more to the French/budget categories than it did under the original ownership, but there's still plenty to love. They've put in taps for beer and wine, and you can order cheese plates to eat there if you're inclined to have a snack. They also do outstanding cheese/meat/etc. trays for parties, just like always.

Thank you for the shoutout! It's been busy from day 1 and the space is finally settling into a good rhythm and groove. The Test Kitchen is a weird sort-of high end food court featuring 6 different chef's/concepts, some of whom will rotate out more often than others depending on their next move is. Everything is done via web menu ordering, so it's completely cashless and you can order from each concept under one ticket.
Every day is a battle fighting the sushi chefs, the ramen chef, the banh mi mama, and the Bulgarians all trying to feed each other food without having to reorder bigger pants in a few weeks. We plan on being there for a while, the pizza concept is solid and does well there, and we're off the hot-line completely and out of the way of everyone so easy to operate without being the way. We have some low key plans in play for a space very close by but it's just prelim talks right now. I'm outside by the wood fired oven every day firing off the pizzas, whenever y'all feel up to visiting come say hello!
Pretty much all the chefs from Bart's post come and hang at the Test Kitchen, not uncommon to see James Trees and Justin Hall and a few others hanging in the mornings there, good place to sit on patio in the sun with a bottle of wine and a friend.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Loved reading your adventures back out into the world, Bart. I get my shot on Tuesday and I'm excited to check out The Silver Stamp and finally go sit down at Main St. Provisions for a meal. The weather is finally turning for the better, despite the winds best efforts. Patio time at the Vegas Test Kitchen is pretty great when the sun is out and the wine is cold. We'll be there whenever y'all make it!

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

bartolimu posted:

Yukon Pizza status:

legit AF

Neapolitan Pepperoni with pickled onions. Extremely good,. and very quickly prepared. I don't get up around DTLV much anymore but Test Kitchen will be high on my list when I do.

Oh poo poo, that was you! Glad you enjoyed the pizza and the Test Kitchen. Pickled red onions are one of my fav toppings, good call.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

Mr. Wiggles posted:

My favorite ramen shop is Fukumimi at Trop and Eastern. Super small but if there's a line it's worth the wait.

Thank you for the heads up on this, definitely going to go check this out with my wife sometime!

Edit: I dunno if anyone else went to the Chris Decker/Garagiste popup last week, but it was fantastic and the sunset was even better. Chris, John, Ismaele and Justin pumped out some killer pies, the Sundown mushrooms and squash blossom pizza was perfect. And all the glasses of wine sure didn't hurt.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

bartolimu posted:

I was on a nice long vacation to California and found this place. Had to get a photo for everyone's favorite pizzagoon:

They're in East LA. The beer was okay, ciders were pretty good.

That's pretty fuckin' awesome! And they got it right - the Ogopogo is a lake monster in southern BC. Will have to swing by there for some stickers and cider next time I'm in LA.

In other news, we walked some spaces with a developer and the plans for our brick and mortar are coming along. Look for us early next year in the Huntridge Theater area...!

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

bartolimu posted:

Ladies and gentlemen, the most important food event of the year has been announced and tickets are on sale NOW!

https://www.vegasunstripped.com/

Unstripped is local chefs' response to being excluded from Food & Wine's Vegas Food Festival in favor of out-of-towner celebrity chefs with Strip restaurants. It's like that stupid festival, but off-Strip, with better food, better attitude, and better drinks. It is in short the best money you can possibly spend on food in Vegas. Early bird special is $95 tickets, which is enough to pay for the Lyft you'll need to get there because goddrat does the booze flow like water.

If you're in Vegas, buy a ticket for this. If you're thinking of visiting Vegas, get a ticket for this and plan your trip around it. It's just. Plain. Awesome.

Absolute must if anyone hasn't ever been. Good chance our chef will be participating in some way, super pumped to get out there.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

bartolimu posted:

Festival(ish) alert!

For the price it's exceptional value, and it's a good place to start out before heading to the Stamp, or any number of other area attractions. Tickets here: https://sliceouthunger.org/las-vegas-pizza-alliance-welcome-party-2021

Highly recommending everyone do this! It’s a super good cause and good way to experience some Pizza Expo atmosphere without having to go to the convention hall. Our chef will be there helping out John, Chris, Vince and the others. Gonna be a fun week all around. Our shop got selected to be the third stop on Scott Weiner’s pizza tour, so we’re pumped for that.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
If you're gonna be that close, try and swing into Esther's for a drink at the bar, or Main St. Provisions across the way.

Also I'd nix Halal Guys at Caesar's - maybe I'm jaded, but I did a long-term gig in the sports book at Caesars, and Halal Guys is in the food court next to it. And it is just food court level food there. Was never impressed by it, tried it a couple times to see if it was a fluke but it never rocked me as "worth it." You could do Hattie B's instead that day since you'll already be at Cosmo.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
If you see this bottle, get one

Joe Swick doing some tasty things with his natural wines.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Anyone going to Life is Beautiful?

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Gotta save my party for next weekend at Punk Rock Bowling.

The PRB lineup slaps this year, wishing I had time to go but works gotta get done and pizzas gotta get sold.
We’re catering the VIP cabanas for LIB this weekend and it’s looking to be a good time.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Posted in the pizza thread but it's pertinent to the local Vegas goons - just signed a lease on a commercial restaurant space in the Huntridge Plaza, going for my own brick and mortar spot featuring wood fired sourdough pizza and a small menu curated by our chef. Eyeballing spring 2022 for opening but things change and take forever. We've got a complete buildout to get through so the journey will be...fun.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Congrats!

Gonna be hard to turn down your pizza when I drive past you twice a day, and drink next door all the time.

The HT crowd is definitely part of our business model, hahaha!

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Keep your eye on the Huntridge District area, a few things should be coming to light in the coming months about some new stuff going in the area. I've already mentioned I signed my lease to open up my pizzeria there, but that won't be until next spring.

Fall time always meant retreating to my favorite dives, hanging at the end of the bar with some friends and staying warm. Posting up at Starboard Tack or Atomic is just as easy for me as anything, and during the winter that familiarity is nice. I miss when I lived literally around the corner from The Stakeout and Crown and Anchor - i've spent tens of thousands of dollars in both joints in the last 15 years, I love them so.
I know I'll be hitting Main St. Provision's happy hour more when I can, Chef Justin is finally back there after opening Peyote, and I can tell he's happy to be back there.
We just got adopted a rescue beagle and she's so sweet and lovely when going out. Andrew and Rose at Silver Stamp have demanded we bring her in so we'll be by there Sunday night.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Uh so stakeout and starboard are our regulars. It's gonna be cool when we realize that we know each other in real life.

How does stakeout have the best wings in Vegas? :iiam:

Oh I'm sure we've been drunk together in the same place many times. Miss those wings, gonna have to scoot down there to watch a Bills game with my Buffalo friends soon..

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
We’ll be slinging pizzas till 8 but definitely thinking I can make a few extra and bring them by. Pretty sure my wife and some friends are there right now, haha.
The Thanksgiving potluck at the Stamp was a loving blast.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

bartolimu posted:

I was legit mad I couldn't make it to that. Had family things to take care of, even though we did our actual Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday. I was at the Stamp last night for a Boon gueuze tasting, though, and that ruled.

Pizzas are always welcome but like I said, we'll have Manny there with Somethin' to Taco 'Bout. He's making a special taco with my homemade pickled radishes and stuff, should be pretty great.

Ooh I missed the taco truck part, sounds awesome. Happy early birthday!!

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

bartolimu posted:

Main Street Provisions got another accolade: Best Comfort Food from the Review Journal. RJ Best of Vegas stuff isn't necessarily always the best indicator of quality (for years, Red Lobster got best seafood because voters are...voters), but they got this one right.

Speaking of MSP, they were closed last night for their one-year anniversary celebration. I managed to coattail in on someone else's invite, and godDAMN was it an amazing event. Passed appetizers included a new game meat chorizo I very much hope is on the new menu, grilled quail, and some amazing grilled prawns. At the end, Gio Mauro (chef/owner of Old School Pizzeria and Pizzeria Monzu) surprised us all by singing an Italian aria. I didn't even know he was a trained singer.

Meanwhile, Red Dwarf is finally open. The pizza oven is on hold still due to inspections and such, but they're slinging drinks and I believe they have some other food stuff on offer. Cocktails on the menu include a Painkiller, Mai Tai, Halekulani, and a few other tiki mainstays.

So stoked to check out Red Dwarf (even if it has no relation to the TV show), it’s literally down the street from me. A neighborhood tiki bar sounds a-ok to me.

We had our one year anniversary at Vegas Test Kitchen on Saturday and goddamn it was slammed. We sold out after 150 pizzas made, just an all out great day and celebration.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

bartolimu posted:

Short notice, but tonight is Silver Stamp's (first) anniversary party. Tapping a special Belgian sour cast at 3:00, and an unfiltered pilsner at 6:00, other specials and fun things throughout the day.

Can’t wait, we’ve got a 2/22 event at VTK till 8pm but coming by after with some pizzas. Fairly certain Mama from This Mama’s House is gonna be there slinging Vietnamese bites, don’t miss out.
I’ve asked Andrew and Rose to save me a glass of that sour but I’m sad cause I’m certain it’ll be tapped by the time we get there :(

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Dang, what a night to be back in Reno.

Gotta hit Chapel or Death and Taxes, or even Brasserie St James? Not Silver Stamp, sure, but good local Reno vibes.

Edit: I haven’t been to D&T in years so who knows it’s any good anymore

ogopogo fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Feb 23, 2022

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

bartolimu posted:

For those unaware, Brian Howard (of Sparrow + Wolf) is on the cusp of opening his new restaurant, Half Bird, in Chinatown. The crew is doing a test run at Vegas Test Kitchen starting tonight, going through I think Sunday. Their Nashville hot chicken sandwich was one of the best bites at Unstripped last year, and their Instagram is full of great photos - including vegan-friendly sides and a whole rotisserie chicken if you're not in the mod for the fried stuff.

Can confirm these are tasty as hell. We operate out of there and got to spend all day eating chicken sandwiches and fries. Chef Brian and the whole team (Chef Tony and Chef Richard on the line working hard) are really killing it.
Brian said they’ve just been waiting on some licensing from the city, which is a drag (dealing with the same issues ourselves). Half Bird will be a fun spot, can’t wait.

Edit: birds are chillin in the walk-in

Also bummed that we had to miss the lambic/gueze event Andrew and Rose at Silver Stamp were doing. The harsh realities of work.

ogopogo fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Apr 29, 2022

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

bartolimu posted:

That event was loving amazing. I sat at the bar next to one of the owners of 5098 Bread. Stamp only had four of the twelve lambics being sampled by the podcast, but they supplemented with some bottles from distributors. After the podcast was over, we had a bottles share of Even More Lambics from our cellars. There was some pretty great stuff in that share, including a couple of Megablends from previous Tour events. I ended up spending about 12 hours at the Stamp that day, leaving only to have dinner with friends at Jammyland.

If anyone's looking for something to start the weekend off right, Ferguson's is doing Gin in the Alley. The pro move IMO is a quick early dinner at VTK before diving in.

That sounds loving awesome!! Kris and Ryan from 5098 are really cool too. Glad to see the Stamp hit such success right outta the gate in the first year.

For the Gin event, you can use the this code IKNOWSOMEONE to get 10% off the ticket! And definitely come to VTK for some eats. Gonna have a good lineup in the kitchen this weekend - Winnie and Ethel’s diner and a Hawaiian food pop up among the pizza and sushi we’ve already got going!

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
This is like the one time they’ve put a Pour in the Alley on a Friday (first Friday, even) so who knows why. Should be really fun tho, looking forward to trying some of the cocktails.
Looks like the new Sanddollar lounge location at The Plaza kicked off nicely. I know Jameson has been putting a gently caress load of time into it this last year, proud of him on getting it open. I had lots of friends who went there last night and said it was a great space. Excited to check it out when I get a night free!

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
We’re collaborating with Revision Brewery out of Reno and doing a little beer braised short rib and beer cheese pizza with mushrooms, pickled red onions, and chives - selling them out of F Bar at Ferguson’s downtown tomorrow Saturday the 25th! 5-9pm, come drink cold beer and try awesome pizza!

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Well the hotdog eating contest at Silver Stamp was super fun

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

bartolimu posted:

Awesome. I'm still dealing with some lingering fatigue from a bout of COVID (thanks coworker for spreading it to the whole office) and stayed in all weekend in recovery mode. Glad it was a good time, though.

If anyone's looking for a brief escape from the heat, the Pine Dining series at the Mt. Charleston Lodge is going to be pretty exciting.

The first weekend is July 23rd and 24th, featuring James Trees (Esther's Kitchen, Ada's Wine Bar, etc.). Week 2 is Justin Kingsley Hall (Main Street Provisions). The other people scheduled are exciting, but Justin's is IMO the one to absolutely not miss. He made his name partially on outdoor cooking, and MSP's menu remains very outdoors-inspired despite the domesticated kitchen. This is going to be like a low-key Whiskey in the Wilderness experience.

Saturday sessions are planned food festival style, with tasting stations and bar service. Cost is $75, plus a $25 shuttle ride (pickups in Summerlin, Henderson, and on the Strip from Ellis Island) since there's no on-site parking.

Sunday is VIP day:

Tickets are significantly more - $175 plus shuttle - but are likely very worth it. The only downside is there's no shuttle service from Henderson on Sundays, so us southeast folk will have to head to the Strip for the Ellis Island pickup.

I'm leaning toward doing both Week 1 and Week 2, since I know those guys particularly well and love their food. Assuming my budget survives the first half of this month.

Glad you’re feeling better, boooo to your coworker.

My wife is part of the F&B producing team for Pine Dining! I am very jealous she gets to spend 8 weeks up at the mountain helping the chefs at every event. Highly recommend going if anyone has the time/means. It’s a fantastic deal for the experience, I can’t wait to see how it turns out.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
We opened our brick and mortar in December, feeling pretty good at this point with everything.
Yukon Pizza on Charleston/Maryland, across from Huntridge Theater, we’ve had a few goons already come through. Lots of cool beers and wines too.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

Carillon posted:

I think I'm convincing my partner to swing by when we're there in a few weeks. What's your favorite pie? (no feed restrictions or anything)

Please do! I’m partial to our Last Action Gyro pizza or the Sausage and Kale pizza. Another goon came in yesterday as well, super good time.
We also have salads, meatballs, pasta, wings, burgers.. Chef is putting out some stellar food.

Some Mike’s hot honey going on the pepperoni jalapeño NY pizza for slices…

Edit: glad to hear that Bentai!! Those wings are a real low key awesome thing, makes eating them that much easier.

ogopogo fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Feb 5, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

Carillon posted:

Your dough is something else!! We stopped by for lunch today and it was a huge hit. Your pizza is pretty awesome, love the wood oven.

Were you in the group of three near the top of the day? I remember y’all, thank you so much!