Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Durr sure he got hit deliberately in the head but a puck brushed the net a few games ago so it washes out

All gently caress ups are created equal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

The third is gonna get ugly for sure

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Master Stur posted:

How is refs didn't see it an excuse when there's replay lol

Because "We're being nice to Boston" doesn't sound any better
https://twitter.com/MSUWineGuy42/status/1125566341530959873

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Good to see NHL reffing is no different from beer league reffing

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Yo if you all keep whining about refs that aren't Tim Peel he will be the only one left for the SCF shhhh

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
Imagine if McAvoy scores in the 3rd

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Fateo McMurray posted:

Yo if you all keep whining about refs that aren't Tim Peel he will be the only one left for the SCF shhhh

This is my first playoffs (or hockey at all) and I like that Wes McCauley so :colbert:

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
did you know there really is a conspiracy to keep Boston in the playoffs and they're allowed to give the other team brain damage with impunity, this is something I truly believe. The league texts the refs before the game and says "do everything in your power to make sure Boston wins against this plucky underdog small market team we despise"

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

goldrush posted:

Imagine if McAvoy scores in the 3rd

I kept imagining the arena reaction if the refs called two for delay of game on the food throwing

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Go gently caress him up Josh

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
oh hey look who's back already

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

jesus christ there is zero reason anderson should be anywhere near that bench

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Jamwad Hilder posted:

did you know there really is a conspiracy to keep Boston in the playoffs and they're allowed to give the other team brain damage with impunity, this is something I truly believe. The league texts the refs before the game and says "do everything in your power to make sure Boston wins against this plucky underdog small market team we despise"

its p much true, do you watch the NFL cuz every opposing coach to the pats gets brain damage during the game

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Jamwad Hilder posted:

glad to see we're on the same page

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Master Stur posted:

its p much true, do you watch the NFL cuz every opposing coach to the pats gets brain damage during the game

no because the nfl sucks

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

corn on the cop posted:

glad to see we're on the same page

well as long as they follow through and the bruins win thats ok with me then

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Jamwad Hilder posted:

no because the nfl sucks

fair

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Jamwad Hilder posted:

Jamwad Hilder posted:

I haven't been annoying or rude to anyone, not even during the Toronto series. Just enjoying the games here.

You had a good run.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
Concussion protocol working as intended.

...wait what's the opposite of that?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/travisyost/status/1125568665804390407

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
*sigh* BJs look cooked.

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

Ah cool, it's a make-up call for the puck off the netting in game 4

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

CBJSprague24 posted:

Wasn't it you in N/V earlier today that said you were the only member of BAS who hadn't been shitposting?

if you think saying "there isn't a league management conspiracy to let the Bruins get away with whatever they want because of ORIGINAL SIX" is poo poo posting then idk what to tell ya buddy

the refs are stupid, McAvoy should have gotten tossed and suspended for a game or two, there is no conspiracy to rig the NHL for Boston

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

everyone is mad at the Bruins about this, and that's fine, gently caress the Bruins of course, always. but never forget that the NHL sucks even more than the Bruins. that for as good and pure and beautiful as hockey is, the NHL sucks turds out of buttholes and rubs it all over its own face.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Lost Season posted:

Ah cool, it's a make-up call for the puck off the netting in game 4

Ahh, so then [glances at spreadsheet] ahhh yes we still have one headshot left on credit.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Aye Doc posted:

everyone is mad at the Bruins about this, and that's fine, gently caress the Bruins of course, always. but never forget that the NHL sucks even more than the Bruins. that for as good and pure and beautiful as hockey is, the NHL sucks turds out of buttholes and rubs it all over its own face.

The NHL is a necessary evil.

It's like being a NASCAR fan. You can say you're a fan of NASCAR without saying you're a NASCAR fan. It's a way of acknowledging you like the rank and file but "gently caress Brian France the Trump rear end-kisser and I'm glad his drunk-rear end is MIA".

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

antiga posted:

He absolutely deserves and gets a game for that, but lol if any CBJ fan complains about a bad call involving the intricacies of the bad rulebook after the puck in the net fiasco

Let he whom has never had a favorable call cast the first stone.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Really we needed the 5 cuz it'll take that long being on PP to score

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/DarrenDreger/status/1125568751934607365

:allears:

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
“Stick on the hands, they’re going to call it every single time.”

Hit to the head, ehhhhh let’s talk about it. Probably not a penalty.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Jovial Cow posted:

They called a penalty

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Fateo McMurray posted:

They called a penalty

Apologies. Major.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
^^^ E: dam both of yous :argh:

Jovial Cow posted:

i mean they called it. they called a penalty. it wasn't the penalty you would have liked but they called A Penalty.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
Man, these fans are really into Seabees named Jay.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Duke Chin posted:

Man, these fans are really into Seabees named Jay.

Or they want to see BJ. Or BJs.

antiga
Jan 16, 2013

:siren:

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
gently caress

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

MOJO :siren: