Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
lmao are u kidding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Make up call for the rask sell imo

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
:stare:

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
gdamn all these pings

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
jesus christ

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
lmao gently caress this

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
ban any bruins poster complaining about refs from here

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
stars fans wouldve posted 15 pages by now about this call!

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
How is refs didn't see it an excuse when there's replay lol

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Jamwad Hilder posted:

did you know there really is a conspiracy to keep Boston in the playoffs and they're allowed to give the other team brain damage with impunity, this is something I truly believe. The league texts the refs before the game and says "do everything in your power to make sure Boston wins against this plucky underdog small market team we despise"

its p much true, do you watch the NFL cuz every opposing coach to the pats gets brain damage during the game

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Jamwad Hilder posted:

no because the nfl sucks

fair

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Really we needed the 5 cuz it'll take that long being on PP to score

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
:negative:

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
watching boston win after the chaos of round 1 is basically watching rich people cut taxes for themselves

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
real talk i had a feeling we were gonna need some crazy luck after rask turned god mode on in game 4 but the monkey paw curled and it was crazy bad luck

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

CBJSprague24 posted:

Aw fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, this is how it ends for Artemi Panarin in Columbus barring a miracle. :(

And probably :cop:. :(

And possibly Matt Duchene and maybe John Davidson. :negative:

I'm glad my first season of really following hockey ended w/ the first ever playoff win being sweeping tampa. Really wish the L wasn't to fuckin Boston of all teams but welp go canes :unsmith:

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Jamwad Hilder posted:

Congratulations to the Blue Jackets for setting a club record and losing in the second round for the first time in franchise history.

It's uncharted territory for any ohio franchise tbh

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Duke Chin posted:

drat I did not see the B's getting a shut out to clinch it.

gently caress, Blue Jackets dudes - that was a hell of a series. Sorry it went dumb with that McAvoy hit poo poo.

:yeah: The first two games especially were wild

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
More hockey is good so go avs lets get a 7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Dats a pretty goal