Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

They’re going to pay Al Snow to come back and go to the ring carrying a Kashoggi mannequin head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Uncle Ulty posted:

That sound you hear is rovert's heart shattering into a million pieces.

I don't see why.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Remember when Goldberg said that training to get in shape at age 50 for his Wrestlemania match with Brock was one of the hardest things he's ever had to do?

lol he's not gonna train that hard for this stupid match. can't wait to see fat Goldberg.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
He can strut around the ring with his shirtless son again for some weird reason.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Goldberg v Undertaker in Saudi Arabia makes sense once you put yourselves in the shoes of a man who mistakenly believes he’s travelled 20 years into the past and can stop 911

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Cena brought back heel Cena and died never to be seen again

That's funny

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

sportsgenius86 posted:

They’re going to pay Al Snow to come back and go to the ring carrying a Kashoggi mannequin head.

They don't need a mannequin head in Saudi Arabia

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
It's too bad Chris Warren is dead because I really wanted WWE to lean into the 1999 aesthetic by hiring the Degeneration X band to play the Saudi national anthem at the next blood money show.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

WWE: Blood Money is getting dangerously close to Heroes of Wrestling level of rotten

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

weekly font posted:

WWE: Blood Money is getting dangerously close to Heroes of Wrestling level of rotten

Way worse

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
I'm cool with "Super Show Down" just being the generic recurring title for these loosely-themed filler shows, like this decade's version of In Your House. Although that's kind of unfair to real filler shows that at least pretend to contribute to an overall narrative.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Sugar Blaster posted:

It's too bad Chris Warren is dead because I really wanted WWE to lean into the 1999 aesthetic by hiring the Degeneration X band to play the Saudi national anthem at the next blood money show.

Yeah rip

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

DeepDickPizza posted:

Remember when Goldberg said that training to get in shape at age 50 for his Wrestlemania match with Brock was one of the hardest things he's ever had to do?

lol he's not gonna train that hard for this stupid match. can't wait to see fat Goldberg.

Please, please, Goldberg, pull a great white hype on this stupid show.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Codependent Poster posted:

They don't need a mannequin head in Saudi Arabia

Yeah, he can just grab a head off the pile.

#BoycottWWE

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

it's crazy how badly Undertaker has damaged his legacy by staying for like a decade way too loving long. Can't remember the last time he had a decent match. gently caress I almost forgot his match with Shane.

Imagine leaving WWE then having your company in China go haywire so you come back to your dad's insane carny biz and taking hellbumps at like age 50 with Undertaker and Miz.

also lmao at HHH v. Orton

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
lmao at the idea of a single ring holding all 50 people in The Greatest Battle Royal

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Excited to see this plus 10 people at the saudi show. Should make for a great environment where moves can happen.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
BTW Randy Orton won that, chose to fight Mark Henry for the WHC and then Cody ran in for the DQ and was gonna put a bag on Orton's head, 2011 WWE is loving weird.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

VJeff posted:

BTW Randy Orton won that, chose to fight Mark Henry for the WHC and then Cody ran in for the DQ and was gonna put a bag on Orton's head, 2011 WWE is loving weird.

I thought this was the one that Khali won for the world title. But anyway the point is 50 people is going to look more like a Black Friday shopping spree than a wrestling bout.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

DLC Inc posted:

it's crazy how badly Undertaker has damaged his legacy by staying for like a decade way too loving long. Can't remember the last time he had a decent match. gently caress I almost forgot his match with Shane.

Imagine leaving WWE then having your company in China go haywire so you come back to your dad's insane carny biz and taking hellbumps at like age 50 with Undertaker and Miz.

also lmao at HHH v. Orton

Also he's online now so we know he's a racist CHUD gently caress. His legacy inside and outside the ring is poop. He's a bad wrestler. WWE should have just paid him not wrestle and be quiet for the rest of his days.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

undertaker vs goldberg has to have like a 70% chance of someone getting hurt

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'm really excited for raw tonight

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

reignofevil posted:

I'm really excited for raw tonight

It’s not nice to lie.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thought up a good insult/burn: you like this. (said in the thread for wwe, or when wwe is on and you're watching it to see how bad it is and so on)

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Undertaker is gonna die one day and I'm willing to bet Paul Bearer's death will be sadder to me.

Taker just couldn't say no, and ruined a chunk of his career in the process. Thanks for "working with Bray," skeleton grandpa.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

when was the last decent undertaker match? the pair of brock matches in 2015 were great and then everything since really sucked right

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Undertaker has 400 dollars in his bank account. he has donated to many charitable causes, some of which have turned out to be a "scam." they are still taking $54.99 out from his card every month and there doesn't seem to be any way to dispute or stop it

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
The Undertaker definitely donated to the Build The Wall GoFundMe.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

AsInHowe posted:

The Undertaker definitely donated to the Build The Wall GoFundMe.

Speaking of The Wall when the Saudi money mark gets to 2000 in his WWE Network binge maybe he’ll request The Wall vs Undertaker

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

GrimGypsy posted:

undertaker vs goldberg has to have like a 170% chance of someone getting hurt

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

jesus WEP posted:

when was the last decent undertaker match? the pair of brock matches in 2015 were great and then everything since really sucked right

Squashing Cena in like 10 seconds was delightful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

sportsgenius86 posted:

They’re going to pay Al Snow to come back and go to the ring carrying a Kashoggi’s real head.