Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

jesus WEP posted:

i have a work buddy who has the wwe brain worms so bad he honestly thinks shane never takes his shirt off because he’s too muscular and it would make the rest of the roster look bad

I've heard he's super jacked in person so I believe it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Wazzu posted:

What apology would you guys accept? This is probably the best I'd expect.

I'd always like the person to explain why they believe they've changed. Like if you were a white supremacist, what made you stop being one or saying white supremacist stuff? Why do you now think those types of thoughts are not okay?

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

rovert posted:

https://twitter.com/WrestlingNewsCo/status/1126949039725932544

Lars is on the Smackdown touring loop and Kofi is the Champion. When it comes to the European tour old traditions kick in. The power dynamic is pretty different as it is largely "the boys". The Champ is the Champ and Vets are Vets. And Kofi has been on the roster for 12 years and is the example conduct-wise.

I know this forum thought the Lio/rookie carrying water thing was pretty gross. There is an upside too.

What I am saying is they should haze Lars until he quits.

I bet if Lars asked for his release they'd push him harder.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Gaz-L posted:

The Jaguars got like one game from the Super Bowl last season, though?

Two seasons ago. They were bad again last year.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

If Vince did own an NFL team, AEW vs WWE would be even more interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Brie looked like Melina there.