Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

i am your god loving bow to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

god youre so boring gently caress off

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

jay z's sedan posted:

god youre so boring gently caress off

dont be mean. fyad is trying its best

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

thanks for the thought but i didnt want a new thread at the moment. maybe take it somewhere else?

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

fascinating looking deep into the mind of a boring drunk guy, thanks for coming by

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

woozy pawsies posted:

thanks for the thought but i didnt want a new thread at the moment. maybe take it somewhere else?

no

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

jay z's sedan posted:

fascinating looking deep into the mind of a boring drunk guy, thanks for coming by

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

get out of my forum

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

if you are not funny at all and also stupid its best to be extra aggressive and no one will notice

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

jay z's sedan posted:

Ranked Top 7% of OnlyFans profiles tagged #FYAD

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

jay z's sedan posted:

if you are not funny at all and also stupid its best to be extra aggressive and no one will notice

finally someone figured it out. you're my favorite poster jay z. how does that make you feel?

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

it confirms how unoriginal you are

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

jay z's sedan posted:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

wait wait... are you like instagram influencersİ or something? oh my

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

you know what I meant, i was typing with one hand because I was eating chicken wings (love dat buffalo wing babeh!!! ), not paying very close attention to the amount of ings

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

more like jay z's loving station wagon amirite

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

jay z's sedan posted:

you know what I meant, i was typing with one hand because I was eating chicken wings (love dat buffalo wing babeh!!! ), not paying very close attention to the amount of ings

it makes sense anyway imo. language is cool like that, u can say one thing and mean something different but what u said means that anyway.

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

jay z's sedan posted:

hope you had honey musteard with those!

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

woozy pawsies posted:

hope you had honey musteard with those!

Awwww now you jusss trollin!!!!!

Jack Daniels
Nov 14, 2002

its too late to . s c r e a m

Slippery Tilde

jay z's sedan posted:

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Lookin' cute
Feelin' cute

no u

calhoun
Feb 8, 2004

Get the gently caress out of FYAD, loser.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

calhoun posted:

dont sign your posts

凸[◣_◢]凸UNBAN JACK DANIELS凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

calhoun posted:

The Daily Affirmation Megathread

Chill Callahan
Nov 13, 2012

jay z's sedan posted:

or you get permabanned

Japanese eye
Jun 27, 2018

by Reene

Resting Lich Face posted:

wait wait... are you like instagram influencersİ or something? oh my

Lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Japanese eye
Jun 27, 2018

by Reene

Sorry I haven't replied to your other threads yet, a rich guy is taking me for a ride on his boat right now

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Lookin' cute
Feelin' cute

Japanese eye posted:

Sorry I haven't replied to your other threads yet, a rich guy is taking me for a ride on his boat right now

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

his name

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

凸[◣_◢]凸UNBAN JACK DANIELS凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Lookin' cute
Feelin' cute

thx Scrub!