Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog

Chomp8645 posted:

I got an idea let's just start having really big wars again, then everyone can feel normal.

Hasn't America been at war for the past 18 years?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

jet sanchEz posted:

haha this guy

he thinks it's only 18

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
"The U.S. Has Been At War 222 Out of 239 Years."

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

jet sanchEz posted:

No I mean a real war, not this make believe crap.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

If Ken Burns hasn't made a documentary about it, then it wasn't a real US war.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Solice Kirsk posted:

If Ken Burns hasn't made a documentary about it, then it wasn't a real US war.

A point we all can agree on! Hurrah!

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

like there's no reason one country should be both so powerful and so fundamentally stupid to their very core

nukes'll fix it

But imagine the anime that will come out of America after the nukes.

:ohdear: The Horror, the Horror!

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

Chomp8645 posted:

tbh I think guns are boring. A couple of my friends like them a lot and they're always talking about modding *this* and trying out *that* and just really putting a whole of effort and thought and expense into different ways to blow up a piece of paper at a range. I've shot guns a number of times and I just don't get how it has that much appeal. It's just point and click, boooooriiiing. They let me shoot at the range basically for free if I want and I still barely bother to ever go.

You have to find a niche you're into for it to be fun, which for me is shooting weird old cowboy guns while hanging out with people more than twice my age.

Spending a bunch on aftermarket parts and building up the most accurate paper punch possible is nice for people who are into the mechanical/tinkering side of things, but I'd rather be shooting steel plates from long range with a six shooter that was considered obsolete in the 1870s.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
This thread has reached its logical conclusion. Feel free to make another when we have another school shooting. Sadly, we shouldn't have to wait too long.

Genesplicer fucked around with this message at 06:13 on May 16, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/kyle89198125/status/1129469230418604032?s=19