Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

cavalry fc is too loving good and will probably win everything they're qualified to win this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

at the york blainville game since it was sort of near my house and gently caress

lol

there is not the sufficient infrastructure for when a thousand actual hamilton fans show up

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

cant believe we paid sixty canadian dollars for this lol

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

non-supporter section tickets for york 9 start at 49 dollars canadian per ticket for a league match

we bought center field, row 6 for this game, but york 9 is ridiculously priced

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

the sixty was for a pair, but still, for a cup game against an amateur side,

if i didn't get to talk trash for 90 minutes near the mic and also yell poo poo at julian de guzman after the game i'd be a bit upset

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

ottawa fury to cpl 2020 p. much confirmed btw

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Shrapnig posted:

This seems totally normal and definitely doesn’t make anyone think of all the match fixing that has happened in Canada.

It really doesn't, if you had watched both games.

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Beefeater posted:

A couple MLS sides making their debut in the next round. While I'm not holding a lot of hope, I'd love to see Cavalry put the Whitecaps down. Seeing a CPL team go far in the tournament would be pretty :coal:.

as a Forge fan I'm loving sick of them and am glad they might finally lose a game

gonna go to York - Montreal though and hope they both lose

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

it's a great day for canada and therefore the world

canadian championship quarter finals first leg

halifax (cpl) vs. ottawa (usl) 6pm est
york (cpl) vs. montreal (mls) 7:30pm est
calgary (cpl) vs. vancouver (mls) 9:30pm est

all on onesoccer.ca and probably nowhere else

the 3 victors will have the pleasure and privilege of joining toronto in the semi finals

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

goalfest in hali

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Stiev Awt posted:

jesus, no score in Y9-Impact

montreal is trash and they travel like poo poo

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

still applicable gently caress off

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Stiev Awt posted:

Run the Whitecaps into the loving ground!!!!!!!!!!

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

also if you offer york a score draw before the match they snap your arm off so good for them

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Stiev Awt posted:

who the gently caress at spruce meadows thought booking a horse event beforehand was a good idea

literally every human being in the province of alberta

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

canadian championship day quarterfinals second leg on onesoccer.ca

Montreal (MLS) 2-2 York (CPL) 7:30 EST
Ottawa (USL) 3-2 Halifax (CPL) 7:30 EST
Vancouver (MLS) 0-0 Calgary (CPL) 10:30 EST

if anyone from our new first division is getting through, it's probably calgary, but i'm rootin for all of them!

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

boo ottawa rest in piss

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

we've discovered the cpl's upper bound

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

hamilton just qualified for the round of 16 in the concacaf league and they get rewarded with a cup tie against olimpia, which is a real team people have heard of

there isn't a concacaf league thread and there won't ever be one, so i'm posting about how pleased i am here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Gigi Galli posted:

I had no idea this existed. Neat!

all 4 semifinalists and the 2 best quarters losers all get champs spots so it's actually better than europa in many ways