Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Infidel Castro posted:

I thought AJ was heel now.

There isn't even continuity between brand placement anymore, don't ask them to care about character alignment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

DarkstarIV posted:

Oh boy a Roman video package.

Why are they airing this?

You know exactly why they're airing this.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

bradzilla posted:

Lmao have either of them even been on TV since moving off 205

Cedric lost to Cesaro on what was Cesaro's raw debut, since which he has also not shown up. Buddy, uh, had an NXT match for some reason.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

The second-worst part of the Shane McMahon thing is it shows that for how often they gently caress it up they're still absolutely capable of creating a consistent, long-term story around a character that gradually alters the crowd's perception of them and gets them over the way they want, and begs the question of why they never, ever do it.

The worst part is Shane McMahon.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

No Irish Need Imply posted:

I just saw the Shane/Miz segment and

this doesn't happen at all lol Jerusalem is a biased jerk!!!

it totally happened, shane punched him and then kicked him in the jimmy

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Yeah, that's not Shane "winning" the fight. He got his rear end handed to him and he escaped with a low blow. What kinda person sees that as "winning the fight"?

If it was a fair fight, sure, but like a minute beforehand Miz was repeatedly wailing on him with a steel chair, so The Miz, Professional Wrestler, battered Corporate Executive Shane McMahon with a chair and came out of the fight worse off within a minute

like, it wasn't even "got his rear end handed to him," shane took two chairshots and was then immediately punching Miz in the gut and backing him up

if a wrestler attacks someone from behind with a steel chair and within a minute said wrestler is on the floor immobile and groaning in pain while the other dude walks away, the other dude won the fight

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I cannot believe the people who don't wrestle on this show didn't win the tag titles

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Yeah, if you have any hope of getting Rowan over as a big scary dude you should probably not have him need to cheat to win.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

shane mcmahon is canonically better at hitting people with a chair than the miz

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

goddammit.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

R-Truth is one of the most charismatic performers they've ever had and he's taking powerbombs on backstage floors to get Lars Sullivan over.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

HitTheTargets posted:

What did I miss in the first ten minutes of tonight's show that let actual garbage person Sami Zayn get a shot at Kofi's belt? I'm glad SD is treating him better than Raw, but that was literally a day ago.

He showed up in the opening promo and everyone said he smelled like garbage and then Shane added him to the title match because he was present.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Dangerous Person posted:

Did Kairi Sane do anything tonight, I slept through Smackdown

She and Asuka stood behind Paige while Paige insinuated Sonya and Mandy were sluts.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

everyone is a slut

poster Dangerous Person, you are a slut

how many years of my monogamous relationship do I need before I level up to Reformed Slut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Jiro posted:

Hoooooly poo poo really Paige said that?????? :ughh:

She called them Trollops, specifically, so the dignified old English version