Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Orchids love to be ignored, to where you go "Oh I think I gotta water them" sort of way. Almost forget about them.

I cheat though, we've got 8 of the bastards we've been given from various people that were killing them (mostly office plants). We just stick them in that moss mixture in one of those hanging wooden baskets, water them once a week or so to soaking, they love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
Moss is good. I have a couple of planters of moss on the side in case I want to include it with flowers, helps to regulate moisture I've found.

Plus moss is pretty.

A_Account
Nov 29, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sid Vicious posted:

I got bonsai seeds for my birthday from my wife and one of the pine trees sprouted last night I know this thread is about dying plants but I had to share

You're the kinda guy who goes to a funeral and shows off their newborn, fucker.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

A_Account posted:

newborn fucker

:monocle:

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

I rated this thread 5 so hopefully those positive vibes will transfer through the internet and help give your plant the energy it needs.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Universe Master posted:

Plants need semen to survive.

You know what to do.

this guy doesnt even remove the plant before nutting in the cum vase

you got spunk, kid

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

also gl OP hopefuly these plants im burning right now can die instead of yours

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Well, it is dying and is probably dead by now.

The bulb is still alive. But it looks like you have crud on top. I'd clear off the crud, clip it down, repot it (tenderly) and leave it alone. But you'll be able to tell if it's a goner soon enough.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

KakerMix posted:

Orchids love to be ignored, to where you go "Oh I think I gotta water them" sort of way. Almost forget about them.

I cheat though, we've got 8 of the bastards we've been given from various people that were killing them (mostly office plants). We just stick them in that moss mixture in one of those hanging wooden baskets, water them once a week or so to soaking, they love it.

This is a fancy orchid, and they don't like to be ignored. Regular ones do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F hole
May 13, 2008

The plant is displeased at your lack of an organized spice rack.