Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Rolling coal in my cubicle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Still supporting the workers' strike by realizing I've never used app based ride-sharing outside of being drunk and I don't drink anymore so

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
taking the family out to dinner tonight, and making the kids walk there.
get your own car

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Continuously supporting the workers' strike by still using a flip phone that can't run apps.

vanisher

hamjobs posted:

Still supporting the workers' strike by realizing I've never used app based ride-sharing outside of being drunk and I don't drink anymore so

are we the same person

Rad-daddio posted:

I supported the Uber/Lyft strike by driving my app-based electric city scooter right off the pier.

lol

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

are we the same person

yes, we are both cyclists and parents who stopped drinking because we are now responsible adults!!!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Barking Gecko posted:

Continuously supporting the workers' strike by still using a flip phone that can't run apps.

Jitterbug is the real supporter of workers' rights!!!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

on strike today bc I don't want to use a ride share to go to my job in my back yard

Macnult

giving this ‘taxi’ thing a try while my date explains to me that all of them are painted a yellow-orange for identification purposes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

“ayy taxi!” I yelled. the taxi stopped and we got a ride. I would’ve rated it 5 stars but the guy just laughed it off. never had an experience like that with Uber or Lyft. no one is ever gonna be like “ayy Uber!” because that will just make them look like an idiot who can’t identify the model of a car even though in the app they show a picture of it next to the name. a taxi is just a taxi