Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

lol - like the call back to the early part of this crazy thread and well played good sir or madam :golfclap:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Inside the mind of Dr. Tyrell.

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 12:43 on May 10, 2019

Stoner Sloth

:yikes:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Manifisto

quote:

Recipe for lizard wizard salmon soup: 4 cups fresh lime zest, juice, 1 red onion, 1 green bell pepper, 2 yellow onions, 3 cloves garlic, lemon juice, 1 cup extra virgin olive oil, 1 tsp garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste. (I used a combination of 3 cups whole dried lemon juice and 1 cup water. I would prefer a little salt since it has a lot of flavor, but you can substitute the 1 tbsp sea salt or 1 tsp white vinegar) In a medium saucepan over low heat, heat 5 oz of butter until slightly thickened (1 inch by 1 inch). Add 6 oz diced mushrooms. Cook over medium heat until translucent (2-3 minutes). Add 4 cups of water and the lime juice and saute for 6 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook until tender, ~ 1 minute. Stir occasionally. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Once the mixture boils, lower heat and simmer until slightly thickened, ~ 6 minutes. Garnish with crushed cherry and serve warm with mashed potatoes.

well that's an improvement, but no actual salmon, shall we try again?

quote:

Recipe for lizard wizard salmon soup: 1 1/2 cups raw salmon, cooked and squeezed water 1/2 teaspoon salt
I made this recipe on Facebook in just a second because I wanted to share it immediately with you. If you make my Salmon Soup, please give it a heart-shaped like comment so that I might post it right here, because I'd love to see your reactions.
This is a super easy recipe to make! So easy, in fact, that it almost feels like food. It's made using only ingredients in our pantry that we have on hand. And yet, it's not so difficult that you might think it would take you more than five minutes. It's light and healthy and very satisfying!
To make it more healthy, it really only takes four ingredients! These are:
2 oz. canned white salmon in water
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon celery salt
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a muffin pan with foil and grease bottom of pan

:cripes:

quote:

Recipe for lizard wizard salmon soup: Ingredients: 2 pounds of salmon, trimmed and skinned to a thin layer, rinsed and drained

6 ounces of vegetable stock, such as lard, fish meal, butter

1 cup heavy cream and 1 cup heavy cream plus 1 egg yolk

1/2 yellow onion, thinly sliced, minced

3 cloves garlic, minced

1 medium red pepper, peeled and thinly sliced

2 teaspoons dried oregano

2 tablespoons olive oil

1/3 teaspoon sea salt

2 tablespoons fresh parsley, trimmed and sliced

1 teaspoon dried thyme

Directions: Rinse the salmon in cold cold water, cover tightly with a clean cloth and place in a microwave safe dish. Take 4 cups of heavy cream and 1 cup of heavy cream plus 1 egg yolk and beat together until they begin to froth, the egg can be in or out if desired. Add salt to taste. Set aside, cover and microwave for 2 minutes or until egg is yolk

:woop:

ty nesamdoom!

Android Blues

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

why is Sonic the Hedgehog the sexiest character in the series? We've rounded up the best answers to that.

1. The sex scene of "Donkey Kong Country 2" was a joke

Some fans claim that the scene in Donkey Kong Country 2 between Donkey and the new hedgehog made the first Donkey Kong Country more "sophisticated" in execution. In real life, the sex scene between Donkey and the new hedgehog never even made it to release, as Nintendo would only have been able to make it if they decided that "real" sex was the best "graphic sexual scene in video games" that would get the most votes. While that particular sex scene from Donkey Kong Country 2 was a bit risque, other critics think it was funny -- and even included a few sexy photos.

2. We can only trust Mario after this

While the actual sex scenes of Mario and Bowser in Super Mario Odyssey weren't particularly sexy,

im dying

also "i need a professional grandma to take care of it" jesus christ

Manifisto posted:

Recipe for lizard wizard salmon soup: 1 1/2 cups raw salmon, cooked and squeezed water 1/2 teaspoon salt
I made this recipe on Facebook in just a second because I wanted to share it immediately with you. If you make my Salmon Soup, please give it a heart-shaped like comment so that I might post it right here, because I'd love to see your reactions.
This is a super easy recipe to make! So easy, in fact, that it almost feels like food. It's made using only ingredients in our pantry that we have on hand. And yet, it's not so difficult that you might think it would take you more than five minutes. It's light and healthy and very satisfying!
To make it more healthy, it really only takes four ingredients! These are:
2 oz. canned white salmon in water
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon celery salt
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a muffin pan with foil and grease bottom of pan
:cripes:

salmon in heavy cream, in fun muffin shapes, baked at 425 degrees for an unspecified amount of time (use best judgement)

now that's a soup i can get behind!

Android Blues

recipe for brown recluse venom pudding:

5 cups apple-walnut flour

2 cups apple-chia flaxseeds (or 1/4 cup dried Chinese Chia Seeds)

4 ounces unsalted butter, melted

1/3 cup almond flour

2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract

1 teaspoon ground ginger

1/4 teaspoon coriander powder

1/2 teaspoon ground cumin (or 1 teaspoon curry powder)

1 cup water

1 large egg

juice of 1 lemon In a big mixing bowl combine the flaxseeds, almond flour, butter and the cinnamon, ginger and cumin. Blend into a smooth and silky paste with an immersion blender. Pour into bowls and beat until smooth. Place into the fridge to set. In microwave or on the stove, over a pot of high heat, cook brown recluse venom (not gelatin for this) until very bubbly and slightly brown on top, stirring frequently with a glass whisk. Remove from heat and cool completely.

The best part? The brown recluse venom actually isn't sticky but rather thick, delicious and healthy

Android Blues

taking turns with my dog taking bong hits on a big pipe with an attachment so a dog can take a bong hit but my dog is bogarting the pipe and is taking a hit in bong on a bong hit. When I take the BONG hit the pipe breaks and I can't get out of a tight spot so I push on it until it breaks. My dog was taking some bong hits and it broke on the floor causing severe pain! I was worried if it would be dangerous it would need to be surgically removed. A BENTONE has been placed next to the pipe to stabilize it. This is very frustrating as I need a BENTONE in my pocket, or something that my dog can't get out. I call the vet on the phone and we both decide that we need to do an x-rays. I ask my cat and he tells me to go to the emergency room and get them from here to see if the problem is gone but I need to get the medical opinion about it with no surgery. My vet and cat are here to see me so

Manifisto

Android Blues posted:

The best part? The brown recluse venom actually isn't sticky but rather thick, delicious and healthy

Android Blues

Top ten reasons it's feminist to remove all the skin from your body! (We mean all your skin is skin and we're not giving you any skin to work with. Just give us our boobs in a box.) We love the idea of female emancipation in so many ways, and seeing a beautiful woman naked, skinless and free was kind of one of those "wow, I really would prefer it if women could do that" moments.

When asked to comment on the article, one woman responded to the article's title by saying, "We feel bad for that young lady."

Others who agreed with the idea of the body-free women saying, "I wish women didn't have to think about skin or how much money they would spend doing it"—referring to the price tag or the amount of effort that comes with doing it—were left disappointed.

One woman even told the women in the article about how she wished she could go back into her day clothes and be naked

Finger Prince

Android Blues posted:

recipe for brown recluse venom pudding:

5 cups apple-walnut flour

2 cups apple-chia flaxseeds (or 1/4 cup dried Chinese Chia Seeds)

4 ounces unsalted butter, melted

1/3 cup almond flour

2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract

1 teaspoon ground ginger

1/4 teaspoon coriander powder

1/2 teaspoon ground cumin (or 1 teaspoon curry powder)

1 cup water

1 large egg

juice of 1 lemon In a big mixing bowl combine the flaxseeds, almond flour, butter and the cinnamon, ginger and cumin. Blend into a smooth and silky paste with an immersion blender. Pour into bowls and beat until smooth. Place into the fridge to set. In microwave or on the stove, over a pot of high heat, cook brown recluse venom (not gelatin for this) until very bubbly and slightly brown on top, stirring frequently with a glass whisk. Remove from heat and cool completely.

What do I do with the 1 cup of water and 1 large egg??

Manifisto

Android Blues posted:

Top ten reasons it's feminist to remove all the skin from your body! (We mean all your skin is skin and we're not giving you any skin to work with. Just give us our boobs in a box.) We love the idea of female emancipation in so many ways, and seeing a beautiful woman naked, skinless and free was kind of one of those "wow, I really would prefer it if women could do that" moments.

When asked to comment on the article, one woman responded to the article's title by saying, "We feel bad for that young lady."

Others who agreed with the idea of the body-free women saying, "I wish women didn't have to think about skin or how much money they would spend doing it"—referring to the price tag or the amount of effort that comes with doing it—were left disappointed.

One woman even told the women in the article about how she wished she could go back into her day clothes and be naked

:colbert: you wrote that

Android Blues

Finger Prince posted:

What do I do with the 1 cup of water and 1 large egg??

you put those next to the brown recluse venom pudding when it's finished, and then decide which you want to eat

i'm also curious about the structural integrity of a glass whisk, but i guess it's important to making sure the venom thickens properly??

Manifisto posted:

:colbert: you wrote that

the fact that it's capable of making a joke so good and so reminiscent of my own style is just more evidence that within ten years all writers will be completely obsolete. "naked, skinless and free" is just continually cracking me up

Finger Prince

Android Blues posted:

you put those next to the brown recluse venom pudding when it's finished, and then decide which you want to eat

i'm also curious about the structural integrity of a glass whisk, but i guess it's important to making sure the venom thickens properly??

You know what, I'm fairly certain I could actually make this, with a few minor modifications to the recipe. In fact I may even try it on my days off. If I do I'll try to effortpost it in the cooking thread and here.

Stoner Sloth

Android Blues posted:

i'm also curious about the structural integrity of a glass whisk, but i guess it's important to making sure the venom thickens properly?

"naked, skinless and free"

It doesn't really matter - cook the venom and it's inert and just weird byproducts and sad, misshapen proteins.

Also naked, skinless and free sounds like a book a middle aged white woman of a certain income and social standing would write.

Finger Prince posted:

You know what, I'm fairly certain I could actually make this, with a few minor modifications to the recipe. In fact I may even try it on my days off. If I do I'll try to effortpost it in the cooking thread and here.

dO it! show pics pls, tia

Android Blues

Tyrion tried to get the shoes on, but his huge feet were far too big now. Each of his feet had grown to the size of a small truck! With their huge heels, he couldn't bend and turn his knees all that much, and there was very little strength in them. As he was still trying to get the shoes off, he turned back to Tyrion. The man was angry at him – there was something wrong with Tyrion, he thought bitterly. Now this was an ugly look, and Tyrion did not know what to make of it.

"If you like, you may kneel here, the foot of your giant foot."

Thoros had a great big smile on his face. He was a huge boy, and he had his own small foot, as large as he had ever known his big brother. And the heel of his giant foot was the same as Tyrion's. It was not even close. Tyrion was not in the mood for a lot of small things these days – and he should, but he must always remember the rule

Android Blues

Finger Prince posted:

deeply anticipating this

Stoner Sloth

quote:

berth ell pup is old Norse for "a piper", and meant to refer to a kind of bell bearer, one who would be called to play a bell, not a piper.

There were a lot of strange stories about the wolf, though one of the earliest recorded descriptions was in William Shakespeare's Henry IV 's Tale of Two Masters . "I have heard what his name is. And there used to sit in the room of King Henry the Great, at the corner of Kingsgate Road and the Tower of London. So in his time we could hear a wolf howling" said one of Shakespeare's actors, King Arthur. There have also been stories of whistling wolves as early as Shakespeare's Richard III . The origin of the story of whistling wolves is hard to be certain, as many tales contain many wild animals and even a wolf that played such big tunes in other legends of wolves, like King Arthur's horn-playing dog.

google THIS

Those disgusting Hidden Valley Ranch commercials are a part of our country's culture but don't belong here. We need to change things," said Rep. Adam Schiff, who is overseeing the investigation.

Android Blues

google THIS posted:

Those disgusting Hidden Valley Ranch commercials are a part of our country's culture but don't belong here. We need to change things," said Rep. Adam Schiff, who is overseeing the investigation.

Goons Are Gifts

Hey SS, he just wrote your next toxin crew post:

The recipe for the most deadly venom known to men is a simple one: An enzyme called cyclooxygenase-2 (COX2) that, unlike others, does not use blood cells — which are prone to producing dangerous white blood cells that can suck you out — to fuel the reaction. Instead, it forms molecular structures that make oxygen, carbon dioxide and hydrogen together into a substance called prostaglandin.
The prostaglandins are also toxic because they can act through chemical receptors attached to tissue, thus creating a path for cancer cells to invade and penetrate the body. The most potent compound in the group of the deadliest substances is called fentanyl, in large part because, unlike morphine and oxycodone, it doesn't have a psychoactive effect or addictive potential. It will cover your lips and slowly dehydrates the body with every touch.

But the opioid painkiller is a synthetic form of a compound found naturally in the human body: morphine. And the fact that

Goons Are Gifts

The best joke you will ever hear is from a man who says he is going to kill everyone he can just to get you to buy a movie.

There are only a few kinds of men and only a few of them have a girlfriend. You are not one of them.
There is only one race of people I know and I know who doesn't have a girlfriend.

I don't see anyone who is interested in meeting a woman, especially if they are married. What use should it have?

My heart has no pride, because it's a piece of furniture made out of bread.
I wouldn't dream about dating a girl until I could be sure that they are going out.

It's a beautiful day for a woman in my area - it's only Tuesday and I just got a very nice birthday gift, which means the hunt is on. I will catch them.

There is only one kind of women and only one kind of boyfriend.

Most women I have known are not really good mothers or the kind of person you might expect to be a father to that daughter.

I once went to a film

google THIS

Pizza Egg USA, for all your pizza egg needs

Pizza eggs aren't really the same thing as pizza as pizza. Yes, but there are more than five different types of pizzas.

So let's get this out of the way first: Yes, these pizza eggs are very different from pizzas as we've been calling them in the past. For that reason, they can take on a whole new meaning for many pizza lovers. And that is exactly what Pizza Egg USA has done by calling these pizzas pizza eggs. But before you make your way into the world of pizza, here's a quick look at how pizza eggs have developed from one type to another.

What Makes a Pizza Egg?

Let's jump right in. Pizza eggs are made using raw meat, eggs, egg whites, and eggs yolks, and the process doesn't stop there. It doesn't matter whether pizzas are made with egg or cheese when you think pizza eggs. Even if you do a quick Google image search for "pizza egg" you can't beat the results. They are all

vanisher

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

why is Sonic the Hedgehog the sexiest character in the series? We've rounded up the best answers to that.

1. The sex scene of "Donkey Kong Country 2" was a joke

Some fans claim that the scene in Donkey Kong Country 2 between Donkey and the new hedgehog made the first Donkey Kong Country more "sophisticated" in execution. In real life, the sex scene between Donkey and the new hedgehog never even made it to release, as Nintendo would only have been able to make it if they decided that "real" sex was the best "graphic sexual scene in video games" that would get the most votes. While that particular sex scene from Donkey Kong Country 2 was a bit risque, other critics think it was funny -- and even included a few sexy photos.

2. We can only trust Mario after this

While the actual sex scenes of Mario and Bowser in Super Mario Odyssey weren't particularly sexy,

:hmmyes:

Farecoal

There he go
if you input an introduction it gives pretty good stuff

quote:

Hi! My name is Yayaka.

Let me introduce myself. I'm the leader of the 'Citizen's Alliance', and for a bunch of years I've been planning an attack on the Japanese military power.

While I'm not really sure in who will win, the real goal is for the alliance to reach a consensus that all of Earth will be united in one giant war; and to do so, I need to gather the cooperation of all nations involved. Even the Japanese who are currently fighting and fighting and fighting can contribute to this!

There are two main parties who can help me: the Japanese people and the 'Citizen's Alliance'. I am the leader of the main party; after having spoken with Yayaka, I have been elected the leader of the 'Citizen's Alliance'.

「I-I'm glad that you're here!」

The cute little girl that I am right now.

「Uuu, I guess we shouldn't be fighting right now.

quote:

- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided will take you into the human genome, from its beginnings in a genetically engineered chicken to its present day and beyond!

Farecoal

There he go

quote:

I am here to remove the balls off of this nation's back yard.

A woman in the crowd yells: "This is not right; we aren't going to allow this to be done!" She and her friends move away from the rally, but are swiftly confronted by a counter protest by some of the young men. They grab their arms and try to run them over, but are chased by the young men, who pull a gun from their back pockets, pointing at them and demanding their money.

Suddenly the armed men shout out their demands: "We are going to kill this loving motherfucker."

And they say something about killing her children, and the protest becomes violent.

Police arrive and take over the crowd, firing rubber-bullets and firing stun-grenades but they, too, are taken away.

I am here to stop white people from destroying America. I am here to stop white people from turning America black

Goons Are Gifts

Farecoal posted:

if you input an introduction it gives pretty good stuff

Ehhhh

Hello and good evening, I hope you are well today. I'm John F. Kennedy. I'm president of the United States and if you hear this, I was resurrected from my fatal wounds that no one else but Abraham Lincoln's father-in law inflicted on my leg.

My speech was an unexpected gift to supporters and Democrats hoping to make the case that their efforts to impeach the president will not go unanswered unless his successor is willing to use that power. The president is currently in office at least through 2017, so his impeachment hearings must be resolved soon.

Since January 1911, when Obama was sworn-in at dawn, no one has served in an open court case against the president, according to court records obtained exclusively by The Daily Signal. The only case closed at the end of Obama's first term was an early December 2015 dismissal to avoid litigation.

There's no statute or judicial decision in existence that would force this cucumber to be removed from office by congressional

Goons Are Gifts

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
You cheated not only the game, but yourself
You didn't grow.
You didn't improve.
You took a shortcut and gained nothing.
You experienced a hollow victory.
Nothing was risked and nothing was gained.
It's sad that you don't know the difference.

What we've all faced is the end of it all.
We go on the path we've chosen and we will carry on.
It's time to stop, take a look around and see what we have before us.
The only one left standing is you.
Who would you choose to be your successor?
I've thought about this long and long, and it turns out
If you don't believe me, I can show you
A small video about it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n0LJmZmFQI ,
(this one I made for you)
A man is supposed to do the same as a snake:
He watches, and waits
He eats, and waits -
When everything goes wrong he doesn't change
That's how it is with me and the other guys.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
the only thing i'm scared of is the heat and the temperature and I just hope it stays cool, and i am so lucky that this is this awesome place that will make it feel like a vacation. We will be there for 2 days so its just a good idea because i already got my bags, i know what i could expect from that, i am sure that this place will have everything that i need.

I have been here four times, the food is outstanding, they make the most delicious Mexican food possible! I haven't come to my family's ranch but that's okay because I won't be back...if you can be anywhere else....I've been eating here for a week and had one of the best burritos I've ever had.

Great burritos on the ranch....very nice and quick service. We'll definitely be coming back to eat there again soon.

I love the atmosphere here. We love the service. We have been coming here for several years and it's pretty consistently great especially when the weather is warm.

vanisher

It gets you all excited to click a link and deep in your heart you want it to be something insane and amazing but you know it will be a dead link

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

eviltastic

quote:

Do sharks have feet?

The answer is no. Many sharks have fins that extend all the way to their eyes and back. Some have teeth like those of a human denture (the tip of the tooth is pointed downward), and others have flippers that fold down toward their bodies. Sharks do not have fins or flippers for the same reason that humans are not able to walk on the ground. In fact, some scientists have determined that most sharks have feet -- which is to say there are no sharks that have feet. That means there are no sharks. While sharks (and snakes, manta rays, and the like) have feet, they are most likely to have fins that extend from their toes rather than the front.

quote:

Is that bachelor an unmarried man?
No. He did not stay a man. He became a woman.
heck, my apologies, ma'am

google THIS

eviltastic posted:

In fact, some scientists have determined that most sharks have feet -- which is to say there are no sharks that have feet. That means there are no sharks.

That's some Jaden Smith-level poo poo

Manifisto

quote:

artificial intelligence is secretly hacking every aspect of every living person in the universe to become a cyborg – it's called "AI". What could these things really be? A cyborg? No – this new supercomputer is secretly the ultimate human being. It's using its brains to simulate human life. Now I'm not saying this is some grand master secret – but that it is using a fully human being to simulate the world. The world it simulates is one we only dream of. We imagine we have power and luxury, but we find out it is the opposite. For example, consider what will happen if someone's computer is hacked. What the hell could a computer do? Would it simulate every other human being on Earth? No. It would simulate the entire human psyche. What would be the point? Wouldn't it just make sense that we use one-person computers, but there are thousands upon thousands within the military's own computer hacking teams, some of which are on the

quote:

artificial intelligence does not want you to know this." The fact, he adds, is that some of his friends, like a young woman in London, also are working hard "to get there."

To understand what it takes for technology to understand what others are doing, you can begin with how social capital works. You do not need a machine to know that you should eat some cheese. You merely need to know that a young woman you know is getting into a restaurant.

A machine's social capital is like the way it makes itself scarce and has a finite capacity. That capacity could be increased or decreased. "The capacity for that capacity to grow, it may well just go away," says the chief technology officer for the social network Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg. (The company has yet to answer whether its network has the capacity to grow more quickly than the social network

quote:

You do not need a machine to know that you should eat some cheese.

:hai:

Android Blues

Goons Are Great posted:

Hello and good evening, I hope you are well today. I'm John F. Kennedy. I'm president of the United States and if you hear this, I was resurrected from my fatal wounds

jesus christ

also this

google THIS posted:

That's some Jaden Smith-level poo poo

also this

google THIS posted:

Pizza Egg USA, for all your pizza egg needs

Pizza eggs aren't really the same thing as pizza as pizza. Yes, but there are more than five different types of pizzas.

So let's get this out of the way first: Yes, these pizza eggs are very different from pizzas as we've been calling them in the past. For that reason, they can take on a whole new meaning for many pizza lovers. And that is exactly what Pizza Egg USA has done by calling these pizzas pizza eggs. But before you make your way into the world of pizza, here's a quick look at how pizza eggs have developed from one type to another.

What Makes a Pizza Egg?

Let's jump right in. Pizza eggs are made using raw meat, eggs, egg whites, and eggs yolks, and the process doesn't stop there. It doesn't matter whether pizzas are made with egg or cheese when you think pizza eggs. Even if you do a quick Google image search for "pizza egg" you can't beat the results. They are all

Farecoal

There he go

quote:

Android Blues' album, it could be argued that the duo are more inclined to focus on what they do in the studio.

And if that is so, is it a sign that the duo are trying to broaden their musical horizons?

"I'm trying to make this a family album," says Olander, sitting in her front room recording in a dimly lit studio. "All that stuff was done in Detroit because what's better than your hometown?! So we decided to go all the way down here and do that in Brooklyn, but our lives didn't work out."

quote:

Goons are Great at Exploiting "Free Agents;"

But You Can't Force People into Taking Dangerous Risks, So the "Free Agentism" Movement Must Be Destroyed in favor of the War Games of the 21st Century by Paul Joseph Watson

"I've got to confess to being a little bit bit annoyed with this war game idea that we are engaging in today. The idea of an imminent attack by the Chinese is the reason why we do war games: to frighten people for their own security…This is not our intention, and we are not in the war games in Beijing.

quote:

Google THIS LINK TO MY CHILDHOOD: https://www.youtube.com/CookiePolicyPacket

Farecoal fucked around with this message at 22:29 on May 10, 2019

google THIS

Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
________ (name of character) ________ (name of character) is going to turn into a monster and a killer after what I did to you. I am going to turn into "that little girl" again. Your sister died in the first place because of me. Now it's your turn to die. (if you die) Your daughter now wants me to stay dead for you, because she doesn't like you, so she killed you too. I will make you into a monster again.

You have no idea how angry I am at you. You are not my first love, not even close. I am your daddy and you are mine to take and I need to be treated like the other person. After you turned into my own monster, I started to have these dreams where I had my eyes open from the inside and that wasn't good, that wasn't safe. I kept having nightmares where I imagined you with me

Well…that took a turn.

google THIS fucked around with this message at 22:31 on May 10, 2019

Farecoal

There he go

quote:

Manifisto, Vanisher, and Eviltastic walk into a bar, hoping they can see the girl.

Bender: Hey, how 'bout some beer? [they leave]

Lipstick: Hey, you want to go home? [they leave]

Sue the Manifisto: Good luck in your future endeavors. [he leaves]

Bender: Thanks, Mr. Manifisto. That's all the advice I can give you now. [he leaves]

Sue the Manifisto appears at the door of his bar.

Sue the Manifisto: Hey, look! What's yours?

Bender: Well, I don't have a lot of alcohol to go around. [sighs]

Lipstick: [sighs] If you had a million bucks you would probably be getting drunk out of everyone. But hey, we will try not to be rude next time. [chuckles]

Sue the Manifisto: Hi, Bender!

The Manifisto: Oh, me sorry! I thought there was only a small number of us there. Now, please come into the bar? If you have any cash here, it's all yours. Also, don't forget your sunglasses!

Sue: I like sunglasses,

quote:

Fluffieduckie and Alnilam held an emergency meeting about the issue Friday at her apartment in Oakland.

She said she learned the news from someone on YouTube, where she discovered an account "Toxic Blueberry" posted video of her and the woman sitting in a chair, talking about a possible legal dispute.

Farecoal fucked around with this message at 22:33 on May 10, 2019

vanisher

lol

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

FreshCutFries

Android Blues posted:

this thing is straight up starting to scare me lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

lol @ everything