Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Ex-wife's boyfriend's (current husband's) girlfriend (ex-wife) is coming over.

honestly what it's like hanging out with queer poly folk

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Me introducing my white friend to my poly friends: Poly want a cracker?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Korean Boomhauer posted:

Me introducing my white friend to my poly friends: Poly want a cracker?

my wife's boyfriend would absolutely hate that joke, he is very sensitive to parrot puns

cda

by Hand Knit
Putting out the good China for wife's boyfriend

Stoner Sloth

hamjobs posted:

my wife's boyfriend would absolutely hate that joke, he is very sensitive to parrot puns

then he'd find that joke macawful!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

you know your wife is getting serious about her boyfriend when she brings him home to meet her husband

mactheknife

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
stopping at the liquor store after work, gotta get the good stuff. wife's boyfriend is letting me stop by tonight and I need to bring them a gift.

Homo Simpson

by Smythe
Wifes boyfriend just proposed to her, I couldn't be happier for them.

Vim Fuego
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

"Oh poo poo! it's my boyfriend!" she cried as I quickly gathered my clothes and slipped out the window.
I slowly made my way around the house, leisurely entered the front door and threw my keys on the table.
"Oh poo poo! it's my husband!, she cried and I heard a frantic scramble as he escaped out the window.
Then it was time for me to enter the bedroom, undress and, well, that's the circle of life, I guess.

King of Bees
Just bought some new trees made of lichen for my model train set up in the den. Hoping the wife's boyfriend notices. It would be so cool if he did.

Space Taxi
Buys the same leather jacket as wife's boyfriend. I wonder how much his motorcycle cost.

Dungeon Ecology

just set up a cool beginners magic the gathering deck for wife’s boyfriend maybe he’ll want to learn to play. I won’t beat him I promise

Korean Boomhauer
wifes boyfriend got on the ham radio to tell me he can’t visit today because his new antenna wire came in

Stoner Sloth

Dungeon Ecology posted:

just set up a cool beginners magic the gathering deck for wife’s boyfriend maybe he’ll want to learn to play. I won’t beat him I promise

Later I will curse his beginners luck before tearfully accusing him of cheating at this 'stupid game'. I will then head to my shack to weep noisily into my favourite anime pillow - as is traditional for a Sunday. Wife even said something about having a spit roast this time, I can't wait!!

Korean Boomhauer posted:

wifes boyfriend got on the ham radio to tell me he can’t visit today because his new antenna wire came in

trying to impress him with morse code:

-.-- . .- .... --..-- / .-- . .-.. .-.. / -.-- --- ..- / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- . -.. / -- -.-- / .-- .. ..-. . -.-.--

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

wife needs to get another boyfriend so we can do four player smash bros and mario kart

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Thinking bout asking my boyfriend to ask my wife's boyfriend out on a date so we can go see the new Godzilla

cda

by Hand Knit

wife needs to get another boyfriend so we can do four player smash bros and mario kart

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mactheknife

Goons Are Gifts

mactheknife

talked to wife's boyfriend today, gave him my booking.com login, hope they find a good spot and enjoy our second honeymoon

King of Bees
The wife's boyfriend and I are making a she shed this weekend. Except it's for me to sleep in when he comes over. It doesn't have plumbing but it's got a a Porta Jon and some LED lights.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
gonna play some mariokart with the wife's boyfriend but he always makes me use the mad catz controller. the stick drifts right and the a button gets stuck

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I actually had a dream last night because of this thread. In the dream my wife's boyfriend was loving around and I had to rescue him because he's gotten himself stuck in a drainage pipe. smdh.

cda

by Hand Knit
All joking aside, there's no reason to believe that a wife's boyfriend will be more dominant than the husband. In fact, he's probably pretty nervous to meet his girlfriend's husband for the first time as well.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Farecoal

There he go

I had to rescue him because he's gotten himself stuck in a drainage pipe.

that's not a nice thing to say about your wife :(

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Farecoal posted:

that's not a nice thing to say about your wife :(

that's not a very nice thing to say

Farecoal

There he go

that's not a very nice thing to say

Sorry.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

*hi5* we're cool, bro

Solar Tornado

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

cda posted:

All joking aside, there's no reason to believe that a wife's boyfriend will be more dominant than the husband. In fact, he's probably pretty nervous to meet his girlfriend's husband for the first time as well.

Gonna meet my girlfriend's husband for the first time. I'm pretty nervous, but she was pushing for me to see him.

He told me to bring her back before 7 because then the couple's counseling starts, but I'm thinking maybe another round at the bowling alley won't hurt anyone ;)

mactheknife

got a text from wife's boyfriend, buffalo wild wings for game seven tonight, i hope they order enough to bring me some leftovers

King of Bees
Making crepes in the morning for my wife's boyfriend! Yum!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Wife's boyfriend curled up at the foot of the bed, snoring softly.

google THIS

Now the wife is talking about getting a boyfriend from overseas. You can imagine the filing fees alone.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Honey, I don't think you should get another boyfriend when you don't even use the boyfriend you already have. *filthy, neglected boyfriend sitting in the corner*

Stoner Sloth

Honey, I don't think you should get another boyfriend when you don't even use the boyfriend you already have. *filthy, neglected boyfriend sitting in the corner*

A TV show about wives with boyfriend hoarding tendencies - one wife had over thirty, many in terrible state and some had to be put down. Just tragic stuff.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Stoner Sloth posted:

A TV show about wives with boyfriend hoarding tendencies - one wife had over thirty, many in terrible state and some had to be put down. Just tragic stuff.

"we found two boyfriends and a bunch of raccoons under your laundry pile."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

A sad boyfriend with matted hair staring dolefully at the camera with his one remaining eye while Sara McLachlin sings.