Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Coulson Headroom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Amazing.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

hahahaha oh man, even 80's gore effects

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Coulson takes to death and undeath remarkably well

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

That was... some blood

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

So what happened to actual Shield?

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

nooneofconsequence posted:

So what happened to actual Shield?

The Lighthouse had to get abandoned eventually so they could find it in Season 5, right?

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost
Why did he have his drumsticks

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Exterminate!

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

I forgot Mack has a thing about robots.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
If the rest of the season is just this I will be fine with it.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Just fountains of blood

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Going First Blood. Or Gremlins: The New Batch

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

This show is so good.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

More metal for the scrap heap :clint:

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I KNEW SOUSA SHOULDA DONE IT

HOLY poo poo DICHEN LACHMAN

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Oh hell yeah, Daisy's mom's back.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

If Jeff Ward is actually singing this, I'm hella impressed.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

remember when some of us actually hated deke? boy that was silly :allears:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
He sells coke, but I never see him drink it.

Super into Agents of Shield Vs Chopping Mall.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

YES!

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
Deke has some very Wolf from Future Man vibes going on this ep. Or did both of them draw their looks from the same 80s thing that I don't recognize?

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
I liked the slightly off lyrics and the 'daisy!' insert. Deke still carries a bit of a torch for Lady Deathquake.

Also Deke has so much heart. He's quite selfish and fairly unprincipled, which makes sense as a survivor, and makes for a rounded character.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Argue posted:

Deke has some very Wolf from Future Man vibes going on this ep. Or did both of them draw their looks from the same 80s thing that I don't recognize?

It's the headband and dark eyeliner.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
Terrible, sudden thought: In the new timeline, Daisy is named after the Daisy from Deke's song.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Everything about this episode was amazing. Especially when the killbots were drilling into the base, and the drill was still heavily bloodstained.

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

Is there some behind the scene reason Fitz hasn't been around, is the actor busy?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Avalerion posted:

Is there some behind the scene reason Fitz hasn't been around, is the actor busy?

Yeah, apparently there were scheduling conflicts with another show he was doing for BBC.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

OB_Juan posted:

Terrible, sudden thought: In the new timeline, Daisy is named after the Daisy from Deke's song.

:eyepop:

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Codependent Poster posted:

Yeah, apparently there were scheduling conflicts with another show he was doing for BBC.

Kind of a bummer, his absence is becoming increasingly noticeable as the season goes on

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Good Lord Fisher! posted:

Kind of a bummer, his absence is becoming increasingly noticeable as the season goes on

Yeah, it sucks he's gonna miss the majority of the season. Some people are saying he'll only be in two episodes. Hard to say.

But Elizabeth Henstridge directed episode 9, and I'd be really surprised if that isn't a FitzSimmons episode.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I think the fact that Simmons hasn't had that much to do this season has kind of dulled the impact of no Fitz so far, if that makes sense? I'd probably find myself missing Fitz more if Simmon's role was more substantial because their interplay is so good, is what I mean.

I'm mainly just finding myself interested in the dynamics of Deke and Sousa with the rest of the team.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
I love that they had the drummer die, then said "Yeah, Deke even gave the kid a drum kit" to signal that Mack knew how to play the drums, and sure enough, he can play......Sax.

Hansen85
Nov 11, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

Yeah, it sucks he's gonna miss the majority of the season. Some people are saying he'll only be in two episodes. Hard to say.

But Elizabeth Henstridge directed episode 9, and I'd be really surprised if that isn't a FitzSimmons episode.

I doubt Henstridge will be much in the episode she directed. I'd say it's pretty standard, in TV, for actors to mainly direct episodes where they don't have a lot of scenes themselves. It's just easier to stay focused on the directing that way and not get overwhelmed.

Still might be a Fitz heavy one though.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
This show.

This beautiful goddamn show.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I thought the beard situation was pretty funny because when you think about it Henry Simmons already has a beard, so they had to apply longer and longer fake beards over his real beard. Kind of like on Arrow when during a flashback they had Stephen Amell's character put on a wig, when he was already wearing a wig because he had longer hair in the flashback.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

muscles like this! posted:

I thought the beard situation was pretty funny because when you think about it Henry Simmons already has a beard, so they had to apply longer and longer fake beards over his real beard. Kind of like on Arrow when during a flashback they had Stephen Amell's character put on a wig, when he was already wearing a wig because he had longer hair in the flashback.

I thought for a second the joke was going to be "Mack, I haven't seen you in 12 days!" with that beard.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I guess my question is who was paying for Mack to sit around, drink beers and put together a shitload of model cars?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

He had time to shave his head but not his neck.